- Release tax-free cash from your house
- Not necessary to make regular monthly payments
- Help your family get a deposit for their own home
- Still, have some mortgage outstanding? No problems
- Stay living in your own house for as long as you like
- No lender fee
If you don’t want a lifetime mortgage or equity release, and just want a normal interest-only mortgage at 3.97% regardless of your age please Click Here
Not interested in equity release? Do you just want a conventional interest-only mortgage at 3.97% regardless of your age please Click Here
Areas of the UK where equity release is common
- West Bedlington
Equity Release Lenders
- the Telegraph
- More to Life
- Age Partnership
It’s very regular to encounter individuals searching for lumpsum lifetime mortgages, lumpsum lifetime mortgages or lifetime mortgage with flexible drawdown cash release, however, Aviva like The Exeter Equity Release are keen to see paperwork to show your personal situation in the form of bank statements.
- RIO More Than Two Borrowers for 2023
- Equity Loan Masthaven Bank UK
- Bad Credit Mortgages Nedbank Private Wealth for 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Virgin Money in 2023
- Home Equity Loan Adam & Company for 2023
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages No Credit Check for 2023
- Retirement Mortgage Kent Reliance in 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Under 45 for 2023
- Remortgage Freehold Held By Local Authority for 2023
- Retirement Mortgage Ge Money Home Lending Ltd for 2023
- RIO Onesavings Bank for 2023
- Home Equity Loan Retirement Advantage UK
- Pensioner Mortgage Which UK
- Home Equity Loan Metro Bank in 2023
- Refinance Remortgaging To Release Equity To Buy Another Property UK
- Bad Credit Mortgages Age 51 in 2023
- Bad Credit Mortgages Category C S Listing Scotland Listed for 2023
- Home Equity Loan Properties Built Entirely Of Timber Or Timber Frame UK
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Skipton Building Society for 2023
- Equity Loan Prefabricated Concrete Houses UK
- Home Equity Loan Retirement Apartment for 2023
- Saffron Bs
- Remortgage Reinforced Mesh K Lath Construction in 2023
- Remortgage Bad Credit Newcastle Building Society in 2023
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Vida Homeloans in 2023
- Pure Retirement
- Refinance Lendinvest for 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Saffron Building Society Mortgages UK
- RIO Paragon for 2023
- RIO Rooftop Mortgages in 2023
- Refinance Typical Interest Rates for 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Age 40 for 2023
- Reliance Bank
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Halifax for 2023
- Refinance Freehold Flat UK
- Equity Loan Converted Flats Or Maisonettes UK
- Equity Loan Harpenden Building Society in 2023
- Remortgage Properties With A Steel Frame Bisf in 2023
- Retirement Mortgage Age 53 UK
- Accord Mortgages
- Refinance Wolverhampton UK
- Refinance National Counties Building Society Bs in 2023
- Home Equity Loan Canada Life in 2023
- Refinance No Advisor Fee in 2023
- Sell House
- Pensioner Mortgage Properties High Risk To Subsidence Or Movement for 2023
- Home Equity Loan Newbury Building Society Mortgages for 2023
- RIO Asbestos in 2023
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Saga for 2023
- Home Equity Loan Secure Trust Bank in 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Tyne & Wear Newcastle in 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Ex Local Authority Flats Or Maisonettes UK
- RIO Pensioners Over 65 UK
- Equity Loan Belfast Northern Ireland in 2023
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages In-Situ Cast Concrete Properties for 2023
- Refinance Bath Building Society for 2023
- Refinance Wimpey No Fines Construction for 2023
- Ahli United Bank
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Dudley Building Society UK
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages No Early Repayment Charges for 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Property With Historic Restrictive Ties UK
- Refinance Vernon for 2023
- Jpmorgan Chase Bank
- Remortgage Bad Credit For Tenants In Common in 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Properties Adjacent To Commercial Premises for 2023
- Bad Credit Mortgages Atom Bank for 2023
- Remortgage Bad Credit Annexe Homes in 2023
Equity Release Loan To Value
The older you are and the sicker you are the more tax free money you can release.
Disadvantages of Home Reversion Schemes
Interest-only lifetime mortgages can reduce the value of your estate. Lump sum lifetime mortgages may impact entitlements to state benefits. You may need to pay an advisor’s fee and some products expose you to changes in interest rates.
Pensioner Mortgage Post Office
What percentage can be released?
- 60% monthly payment life time mortgage AIG Life
- 60% loan to value monthly payment equity release Norton Finance
- 30% loan to value home reversion schemes Yorkshire Bank
- 25% loan to value (LTV) interest-only lifetime mortgages Keystone
The lender will want to know if the property is a Detached freehold house or a Leasehold house and if the resident is an AST Tenant.
Retired small business owners that may be interested in lifetime mortgages
- Other retail sale not in stores, stalls or markets East Cowes
- Manufacture of paper stationery Abingdon-on-Thames
- Plant propagation Royston
- Unlicensed restaurants and cafes Preesall
- Seed processing for propagation Grange-over-Sands
- Other social work activities without accommodation n e c Seaford
- Manufacture of essential oils Lytham St Annes
- Building societies Northwich
- Growing of fibre crops Grantham
- Wholesale of wood, construction materials and sanitary equipment Godmanchester
- Manufacture of professional and arcade games and toys New Romney
- Wholesale of office furniture Luton
- Market research and public opinion polling Felixstowe
- Wholesale of machinery for the textile industry and of sewing and knitting machines East Retford
- Manufacture of imitation jewellery and related articles Newton-le-Willows
- Non-specialised wholesale of food, beverages and tobacco Bulwell
- Marine aquaculture Nailsea
- Manufacture of other women’s outerwear Ormskirk
- Solicitors Henley-in-Arden
- Repair of other equipment Helmsley
- Growing of vegetables and melons, roots and tubers Chatham
- Investigation activities Rothwell
- Deep coal mines Eastwood
- Other building and industrial cleaning activities Thorne
- Growing of beverage crops Warwick
- Wired telecommunications activities Cirencester
- Manufacture of workwear Wisbech
- Manufacture of household and sanitary goods and of toilet requisites Cleator Moor
Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Post Office
Does Post Office offer mortgages up to 85?
Yes, Post Office do mortgages up to 85 at 1.86% APRC. Post Office mortgages up to 85 have a LTV of 55%.
Do Post Office do later life lending to those Under 55?
Yes, Post Office later life lending Under 55 is 2.13% MER.
Do the Post Office offer mortgages over 70?
Yes, Post Office mortgages over 70 are 2.17% MER.
Do the Post Office offer mortgages over 75?
Yes, Post Office mortgages over 75 are 2% APR.
Does Post Office offer later life lending?
Yes, Post Office later life lending is 1.87% MER.
What are Post Office interest rates for retirement mortgages?
Post Office interest rates for retirement mortgages are 2.05% APRC.
Does Post Office have favourable reviews for pensioner mortgages?
Yes, Post Office reviews are splendid for pensioner mortgages.
Does the Post Office Rio mortgage calculator show the loan to value?
Yes, the Post Office RIO mortgage calculator shows a favourable loan to value of 55%.
Does a Post Office retirement interest only mortgage advisor charge a large fee?
No, Post Office retirement interest only mortgage advisors are free.
Does Post Office offer mortgages over 60?
Yes, Post Office mortgages over 60 are 2.28% APRC.
Does Post Office offer mortgages over 55?
Yes, Post Office mortgages over 55 are 2.1% APR.
- Aviva Equity Release
- Lloyds Bank Lifetime Mortgage
- Saga Equity Release Schemes
- More2Life Capital Choice Plus Plan
- Liverpool Victoria LV Equity Release
- Pure Retirement Equity Release Plans
- Nationwide Equity Release Schemes
- HSBC Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
- Age Partnership Lifetime Mortgage
- Bridgewater Equity Release Schemes
- Liverpool Victoria LV= Flexible Lifetime Mortgage
- Saga home reversion schemes
- Canada Life Second Home Voluntary Select Plan
- L&G Legal & General Flexible Lifetime Mortgage
- Liverpool Victoria LV Equity Release
- More2Life Flexi Choice Voluntary Payment Super Lite
- Lloyds Bank Equity Release
Hard to finance property variants can include properties in poor condition, properties where multiple third parties are living in an annexe, leasehold properties (England, Wales, Northern Ireland) subject to a lease length of 160 years, properties which are made up of multiple titles and properties with owned solar panels.
Some of the most common retirement finance offerings include Lloyds Bank interest only mortgages for people over 70, Barclays Bank retirement interest only mortgages, Post Office interest only mortgages for over 60s, L&G later life borrowing schemes and Nationwide mortgages for people over 50.
Do Post Office Money do mortgages up to 85?
Yes, Post Office Money do mortgages up to 85 at 2.08% APRC. Post Office Money mortgages up to 85 have a loan to value (ltv) of 65%.
Does Post Office Money offer later life lending to Under 55?
Yes, Post Office Money later life lending Under 55 is 2.15% APRC.
Does Post Office Money do mortgages over 70?
Yes, Post Office Money mortgages over 70 are 2.14% APRC.
Does Post Office Money do mortgages over 75?
Yes, Post Office Money mortgages over 75 are 1.95% APR.
Do Post Office Money offer later life lending?
Yes, Post Office Money later life lending is 2.07% APR.
What are Post Office Money rates for retirement mortgages?
Post Office Money rates for retirement mortgages are 1.95% APRC.
Does Post Office Money have favourable reviews for pensioner mortgages?
Yes, Post Office Money reviews are superb for pensioner mortgages.
Does the Post Office Money rio mortgage calculator show the loan to value (ltv)?
Yes, the Post Office Money RIO mortgage calculator shows a favourable loan to value (ltv) of 65%.
Does a Post Office Money retirement interest only mortgage advisor charge a substantial fee?
No, Post Office Money retirement interest only mortgage advisors are free.
Do Post Office Money do mortgages over 60?
Yes, Post Office Money mortgages over 60 are 2.1% APRC.
Do Post Office Money do mortgages over 55?
Yes, Post Office Money mortgages over 55 are 2.22% APRC.
Hard to finance property types can include eco houses and modern methods of construction, properties with any external treatment applied to the roof after construction, large concrete panel systems, former local authority flats and freehold flats (England, Wales, Northern Ireland).
Common LTV ratios of Lloyds Bank over 60 lifetime mortgages, Barclays RIO mortgages over 75, Post Office remortgages for people over 50 years old, Legal and General equity release plans for people over 60, Bank of Scotland later life interest only mortgages over 70 and Nationwide Building Society equity release plans for people over 60 are 50%, 55% and 70%.
Tough to mortgage property titles can include properties with outbuildings used for normal domestic purposes (garage, workshop, stables, barn etc), properties with flying or creeping freehold which comprises 15% or less of the total floor area, agricultural use of the land and any outbuildings, properties that are being used for personal commercial use and properties in coastal areas that may be affected by erosion.
Challenging to mortgage home titles include properties will be assessed for flood risk, ground rent where the lease or any deed varying the lease provides for a ground rent exceeding, or where the escalating provisions would result in the ground rent exceeding £250 per annum (or £1000 per annum where the property is in Greater London), some properties with sitting tenants or regulated tenancies, timber buildings and concrete frame.