- Release cash from your home
- Not necessary to make monthly payments
- Help your family get a deposit for their own home
- Still, have some mortgage outstanding? No problems
- No lenders fee charged
- England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland are all acceptable
- Pre-fabricated properties are OK
If you don’t want a lifetime mortgage or equity release, and just want a normal interest only mortgage at 3.97% regardless of your age please Click Here
Not interested in equity release? Do you just want a conventional interest only mortgage at 3.97% regardless of your age please Click Here
Successful business owners who could benefit from Home Reversion Scheme tax planning
- Security and commodity contracts dealing activities Croydon
- Activities of other holding companies n e c Aldeburgh
- Manufacture of articles of fur Potton
- Renting and leasing of other personal and household goods Axminster
- Manufacture of machinery for food, beverage and tobacco processing Billericay
- Raising of other cattle and buffaloes Hetton
- Support activities to performing arts Lydney
- Repair of electronic and optical equipment Ormskirk
- Floor and wall covering Nelson
- Post-graduate level higher education Crowle
- Financial leasing Clay Cross
- Gambling and betting activities Tadley
- Manufacture of margarine and similar edible fats Seaton
- Manufacture of doors and windows of metal Crewkerne
- Manufacture of cement Howden
- Bookkeeping activities St Helens
- Sale of new cars and light motor vehicles Wickwar
- Binding and related services Dursley
- Manufacture of veneer sheets and wood-based panels Morley
- Repair of watches, clocks and jewellery Aylesbury
- Retail sale of cosmetic and toilet articles in specialised stores Newport
- Manufacture of office machinery and equipment except computers and peripheral equipment Staveley
- Processing and preserving of meat Cheadle
- Grain milling Kirkby Lonsdale
Disadvantages of Home Reversion Plans
Home reversion schemes can reduce the inheritance for your family. Monthly payment lifetime mortgage may impact ability to get state benefits. You may need to pay an advisor’s fee and some products expose you to changes in interest rates.
What percentage can be released?
The older you are and the sicker you are the more cash you can release.
Does Retirement Advantage do mortgages up to 85?
Yes, Retirement Advantage do mortgages up to 85 at 2.19% APRC. Retirement Advantage mortgages up to 85 have a loan to value (ltv) of 70%.
Do Retirement Advantage offer later life lending to Under 55?
Yes, Retirement Advantage later life lending Under 55 is 2.3% APRC.
Do Retirement Advantage do mortgages over 70?
Yes, Retirement Advantage mortgages over 70 are 2.21% APR.
Do Retirement Advantage do mortgages over 75?
Yes, Retirement Advantage mortgages over 75 are 1.95% APRC.
Does Retirement Advantage offer later life lending?
Yes, Retirement Advantage later life lending is 2.17% APR.
What are Retirement Advantage interest rates for retirement mortgages?
Retirement Advantage rates for retirement mortgages are 2.26% MER.
Do Retirement Advantage have excellent reviews for pensioner mortgages?
Yes, Retirement Advantage reviews are splendid for pensioner mortgages.
Does the Retirement Advantage rio mortgage calculator show the loan to value (ltv)?
Yes, the Retirement Advantage RIO mortgage calculator shows a excellent loan to value (ltv) of 55%.
Does a Retirement Advantage retirement interest only mortgage advisor charge a substantial fee?
No, Retirement Advantage retirement interest only mortgage advisors are free.
Does Retirement Advantage offer mortgages over 60?
Yes, Retirement Advantage mortgages over 60 are 2.15% APRC.
Does Retirement Advantage offer mortgages over 55?
Yes, Retirement Advantage mortgages over 55 are 2.25% APRC.
Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Retirement Advantage
Pensioner Mortgage Retirement Advantage
- More 2 Life Flexi Choice Drawdown Lite Plan
- Canada Life Lifetime Mortgage
- Nationwide Equity Release
- TSB Equity Release Schemes
- Hodge Equity Release Schemes
- Pure Retirement Lifetime Mortgage
- Stonehaven Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
- HSBC Equity Release
- Lloyds Bank Equity Release Schemes
- Bridgewater Equity Release
- Canada Life Landlord Voluntary Select Plan
- Liverpool Victoria LV Equity Release Schemes
- More to Life Tailored Choice Plan
- NatWest Equity Release Schemes
- Royal Bank of Scotland Lifetime Mortgage
- Aviva Lifetime Mortgage
- Bridgewater Equity Release Plans
- Hodge Equity Release Schemes
- L&G Legal & General Flexible Plus Lifetime Mortgage
- Liverpool Victoria LV= Lump Sum Plus Lifetime Mortgage
- More to Life Flexi Choice Drawdown Lite Plan
- Pure Retirement Equity Release Plans
- Royal Bank of Scotland Equity Release Schemes
- More 2 Life Tailored Choice Plan
Areas where equity release is popular
- West Ham
The 1st and 2nd charge lender will want to know if the property is a Semi detached freehold house or a Leasehold flat with share of freehold and if the resident is an Assured shorthold tenancy tenant.
- Home Equity Loan Shared Ownership Or Council Shared Equity in 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Flats Within A Block Of 4-5 Storeys Or More No Lift for 2023
- Properties High Risk To Subsidence Or Movement
- Home Equity Loan Loughborough Society in 2023
- More To Life
- Home Equity Loan Repayment Option for 2023
- RIO Age 48 UK
- Remortgage Bad Credit Metro Bank UK
- Home Equity Loan Age 41 UK
- Home Equity Loan The Mortgage Business UK
- Remortgage Coventry Building Society in 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Typical Interest Rates for 2023
- Home Equity Loan Flats And Maisonettes In Blocks Of More Than 10 Storeys in 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Properties That Have A Flat Roof in 2023
- Remortgage Royal Bank Of Scotland for 2023
- Home Equity Loan Sunderland for 2023
- Equity Loan Direct Lender for 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Vida Homeloans for 2023
- Refinance Age Restricted Properties for 2023
- Refinance In-Situ Cast Concrete Properties UK
- Home Equity Loan Prefabricated Concrete Houses in 2023
- Refinance Asbestos Sheet for 2023
- RIO Ipswich Building Society Mortgages UK
- Refinance Canada Life UK
- Kent Reliance
- Refinance Studio Flats Under Over 30Sq M in 2023
- RIO Ex-Local Authority Steel Frame Properties for 2023
- Retirement Mortgage No Credit Check in 2023
- Refinance Properties Valued At Less Than £100000 in 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Mansfield Bs for 2023
- RIO Restrictive Covenant Overage Clawback Option Pre Emption for 2023
- Interest Only Mortgage Category A & B Listings Scotland Listed in 2023
- Refinance Properties Held In Trust in 2023
- Remortgage Bad Credit Property With Solar Farms Wind Turbines Mobile Masts in 2023
- RIO Move Provider in 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Under Power Of Attorney UK
- Home Equity Loan Precast Reinforced Concrete Prc Properties in 2023
- RIO Hanley Economic Building Society UK
- Pensioner Mortgage Retirement Apartment in 2023
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Properties With A Steel Frame Bisf for 2023
- Home Equity Loan West Midlands Birmingham in 2023
- Remortgage Spray Foam Insulation in 2023
- RIO Bradford & Bingley Plc for 2023
- Remortgage First Trust Bank for 2023
- Home Equity Loan Aldermore Bank in 2023
- Home Equity Loan Zephyr Mortgages UK
- RIO Laing Easiform Homes in 2023
- Refinance Ge Money Home Lending Ltd UK
- Bad Credit Mortgages Keystone Property Finance for 2023
- Refinance Mortgage Agency Services in 2023
- Interest Only Mortgage Skipton Building Society in 2023
- Equity Loan Habito UK
- Interest Only Mortgage Coutts Finance Co UK
- Refinance Declined in 2023
- Interest Only Mortgage Clay Lump Construction House in 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Nedbank Private Wealth for 2023
- Retirement Mortgage West Yorkshire Leeds Bradford for 2023
- RIO Drawdown in 2023
- Refinance Newbury Building Society Mortgages for 2023
- Equity Loan Property With Lodgers Tenancy Agreement in 2023
- RIO Allied Irish Bank Aib UK
- Retirement Mortgage For Tenants In Common UK
- Refinance Properties Built Entirely Of Timber Or Timber Frame for 2023
- Bad Credit Mortgages Virgin Money in 2023
- Retirement Mortgage Molo Finance for 2023
Equity Release LTV
- 60% interest-only lifetime mortgages Royal London Equity Release
- 55% loan to value home reversion plans Bower
- 30% LTV lumpsum lifetime mortgages Expat Packager
- 50% LTV lump sum lifetime mortgages Bower
- 30% loan to value monthly payment life time mortgage Landbay
UK Providers for Equity Release
- Key Solutions
- LV equity release
- Age Concern
It’s common to find people looking for lumpsum lifetime mortgages, monthly payment lifetime mortgage or home reversion plans, however, Just Retirement like Aegon are keen to see proof of your personal circumstances in the form of pension statements.
Difficult to mortgage property variants include homes requiring essential repairs, entirely tenanted properties, right to buy – properties in England, Wales and Northern Ireland, crofted houses and properties where the borrower(s) own the freehold with any connected party.
Some of the most popular pensioner finance products are TSB retirement interest only mortgages, Barclays interest only mortgages for over 60s near London, Post Office retirement mortgages, L&G later life mortgages and Nationwide BS mortgages over 70s.
Hard to mortgage home types can include Timber-framed properties constructed post 1965, timber framed properties built between 1920 and 1965, privately developed flats, maximum four storeys with a lift, privately developed flats in blocks of two storeys without a lift and freehold flats (England, Wales, Northern Ireland).
Some of the most common LTV ratios of TSB mortgages for people over 50, Barclays lifetime mortgages for people over 55, Post Office over 60 mortgages, Legal and General pensioner mortgages over 70s, Bank of Scotland mortgages for 60 year olds and Nationwide interest only mortgages for over 60s near London are 35%, 55% and 70%.
Challenging to finance property variants can include properties with outbuildings used for normal domestic purposes (garage, workshop, stables, barn etc), properties with a single annexe or other self-contained part of the property, use of the land and any outbuildings for a small amount of personal commercial use., properties that have solar farms or a large number of wind turbines on the land and properties that have a private water supply provided a contract is in place with an approved maintenance company for regular testing and maintenance.
Challenging to finance property titles can include rentcharges properties with a high estate rentcharge, ground rent where the lease or any deed varying the lease provides for a ground rent exceeding, or where the escalating provisions would result in the ground rent exceeding £250 per annum (or £1000 per annum where the property is in Greater London), property is uninhabitable, mundic homes and Reema Hollow panel, Schindler and Hawksley SGS, Stent, Stonecrete, Stour, Tarran, Underdown, Unity and Butterley, Waller, Wates, Wessex, Winget and Woolaway.
How much cash can I borrow?
You can borrow 60% of your home’s value. For example, if your house is valued at £270,000 you can release £175,000.