- Release-tax free equity from your house
- No monthly payments
- Use the equity released for anything you like
- Are you still paying a mortgage? That’s fine we can help
- Continue to live in your own house
- Could be used to help tax planning
- Mortgage lender not impacted by covid 19-corona virus
- All UK Postcodes are acceptable
- Clay lump construction homes are acceptable
If you don’t want a lifetime mortgage or equity release, and just want a normal interest-only mortgage at 3.97% regardless of your age please Click Here
Not interested in equity release? Do you just want a conventional interest-only mortgage at 3.97% regardless of your age please Click Here
How much is it common to release from a home
- 50% monthly payment equity release AIG Life
- 40% loan to value (LTV) lifetime mortgage with flexible drawdown cash release Crown
- 25% loan to value home reversion schemes Central Trust
- 25% LTV home reversion plans Nationwide Building Society
- 40% loan to value lumpsum lifetime mortgages One Family
- 30% loan to value home reversion schemes Evolution Money
- 45% loan to value (LTV) lump sum lifetime mortgages West One
- 25% loan to value home reversion plans Ipswich
The mortgage lender will want to know if the property is a Semi detached freehold house or a Leasehold flat and if the resident is an Private Tenant.
It’s common to encounter people looking for interest-only lifetime mortgages, monthly payment life time mortgage or interest-only lifetime mortgages, however, Age Concern like LV Liverpool Victoria are keen to see paperwork to show your circumstances in the form of pension statements.
Equity Release UK Providers
- Legal and General
Disadvantages of Lifetime Mortgages
Lifetime mortgage with flexible drawdown cash release can reduce the inheritance for your family. Interest-only lifetime mortgages may impact ability to get state benefits. You may need to pay a legal fee and you could have higher rates to pay with some schemes.
- Equity Loan Scottish Isles Property in 2023
- Refinance Molo Finance UK
- Refinance Housing Association Or Social Housing UK
- RIO West Midlands Birmingham UK
- Pensioner Mortgage Spary Foam UK
- Interest Only Mortgage Roll Up UK
- Home Equity Loan Clydesdale Bank for 2023
- Home Equity Loan Bank Of Ireland Mortgages in 2023
- Remortgage Bad Credit Move House in 2023
- Home Equity Loan Age 51 for 2023
- Bad Credit Mortgages Yorkshire Building Society Bs Ybs UK
- Home Equity Loan Zephyr Mortgages UK
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Freehold Flat in 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage No Advisor Fee UK
- Remortgage Bad Credit Leeds Building Society for 2023
- Remortgage Bad Credit For Self Build UK
- Interest Only Mortgage Hsbc UK
- RIO Lendinvest for 2023
- Age 49
- Remortgage Asbestos in 2023
- Equity Loan Leeds And Holbeck Building Society in 2023
- Home Equity Loan Precast Reinforced Concrete Prc Properties in 2023
- Equity Loan Adam & Company UK
- Pensioner Mortgage Property Is Grade 1 Listed for 2023
- Home Equity Loan Properties That Have A Flat Roof UK
- Bad Credit Mortgages Stafford Railway for 2023
- Home Equity Loan Properties With A Steel Frame Bisf UK
- Retirement Mortgage Direct Lender in 2023
- RIO Capital Home Loans in 2023
- Equity Loan Annexe Self Contained Granny Flats UK
- Pensioner Mortgage Properties Held In Trust UK
- Pepper Money
- Bad Credit Mortgages Aviva for 2023
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Retirement Advantage in 2023
- RIO Properties Held By Companies for 2023
- Home Equity Loan No Broker Fee in 2023
- Refinance Age 53 for 2023
- Remortgage Properties Built Entirely Of Timber Or Timber Frame for 2023
- Refinance Corrugated Iron Roofs Property-Iron UK
- Refinance Flats And Maisonettes In Blocks Of More Than 10 Storeys UK
- Equity Loan Age 54 UK
- Magellan Homeloans
- RIO One Family in 2023
- Refinance Greater Manchester for 2023
- Bad Credit Mortgages Aldermore Bank in 2023
- Interest Only Mortgage Tipton And Coseley Building Society UK
- Refinance Jpmorgan Chase Bank in 2023
- RIO Ge Money Home Lending Ltd for 2023
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Iva UK
- Home Equity Loan Investec Bank UK
- RIO Bath Building Society for 2023
- RIO Which in 2023
- Interest Only Mortgage Mortgage Agency Services UK
- Cynergy Bank
- Interest Only Mortgage Bad Credit in 2023
- Equity Loan Harpenden Building Society in 2023
- RIO Remortgage for 2023
- RIO Declined UK
- Equity Loan Vida Homeloans UK
- In House Under 55
- Interest Only Mortgage Properties High Risk To Subsidence Or Movement in 2023
- Remortgage Saga for 2023
- Home Equity Loan Best Retirement Interest Only Mortgages in 2023
- Remortgage Bad Credit Melton Mowbray for 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Kensington Mortgage Company for 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Age 47 in 2023
What percentage can be released?
The more elderly you are and the sicker you are the more money you can release.
- Canada Life Lifestyle Gold Flexi
- Liverpool Victoria LV Equity Release Plans
- Pure Retirement Equity Release Plans
- Stonehaven Interest Select Plan
- More to Life Capital Choice Plus Plan
- Canada Life Lifetime Mortgage
- More2Life Capital Choice Plus Plan
- Nationwide Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
- Lloyds Bank Equity Release Schemes
- NatWest Lifetime Mortgage
- Saga Equity Release Schemes
- Bridgewater Equity Release
- L&G Legal & General Flexible Lifetime Mortgage
- NatWest Lifetime Mortgage
- Royal Bank of Scotland Equity Release
- Canada Life Lifestyle Gold Flexi
- L&G Legal & General Premier Flexible Lifetime Mortgage
- More to Life Tailored Choice Plan
- Lloyds Bank Equity Release
- Age Partnership Equity Release Plans
Business owners who could benefit from equity release estate planning
- Manufacture of glass fibres Elstree and Borehamwood
- Freshwater aquaculture Coalville
- Retail sale of hearing aids Canvey Island
- Manufacture of essential oils Bexley
- Finishing of textiles Woodstock
- Veterinary activities Buckingham
- Central banking Newton-le-Willows
- Manufacture of light metal packaging Downham Market
- Management of real estate on a fee or contract basis Wellington
- Repair of other equipment Much Wenlock
- Steam and air conditioning supply Chagford
- Raising of camels and camelids Ponteland
- General secondary education Littlehampton
- Operation of gravel and sand pits; mining of clays and kaolin Sandiacre
- Retail sale of computers, peripheral units and software in specialised stores Bodmin
- Wholesale of wine, beer, spirits and other alcoholic beverages Ventnor
- Scheduled passenger air transport Malton
- Distribution of gaseous fuels through mains Ashford
- Activities of investment trusts Gorleston-on-Sea
- Activities of households as employers of domestic personnel Princes Risborough
Pensioner Mortgage Pure Retirement
Do Pure Retirement offer mortgages up to 85?
Yes, Pure Retirement do mortgages up to 85 at 2.25% APR. Pure Retirement mortgages up to 85 have a loan to value (ltv) of 65%.
Does Pure Retirement offer later life lending to Under 55?
Yes, Pure Retirement later life lending Under 55 is 2.01% APR.
Does Pure Retirement offer mortgages over 70?
Yes, Pure Retirement mortgages over 70 are 2.18% APRC.
Do Pure Retirement do mortgages over 75?
Yes, Pure Retirement mortgages over 75 are 2.08% APRC.
Do Pure Retirement offer later life lending?
Yes, Pure Retirement later life lending is 2.27% APR.
What are Pure Retirement rates for retirement mortgages?
Pure Retirement rates for retirement mortgages are 2.07% MER.
Do Pure Retirement have excellent reviews for pensioner mortgages?
Yes, Pure Retirement reviews are commendable for pensioner mortgages.
Does the Pure Retirement rio mortgage calculator show the loan to value (ltv)?
Yes, the Pure Retirement RIO mortgage calculator shows a excellent loan to value (ltv) of 55%.
Does a Pure Retirement retirement interest only mortgage advisor charge a substantial fee?
No, Pure Retirement retirement interest only mortgage advisors are free.
Does Pure Retirement do mortgages over 60?
Yes, Pure Retirement mortgages over 60 are 2.19% MER.
Does Pure Retirement do mortgages over 55?
Yes, Pure Retirement mortgages over 55 are 2.19% MER.
Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Pure Retirement
Areas where Lifetime Mortgages are common
- West Tilbury
- Great Dunmow
- Princes Risborough
- Princes Risborough
Difficult to finance home variants can include properties where proposed building works have not yet commenced, entirely tenanted properties, leasehold properties where the lease length is currently unacceptable, properties where the customer is offering only part of the title as security for the loan and properties with single skin brickwork.
Common retirement loan offerings include Lloyds Bank interest only mortgages for over 60s, Barclays later life mortgages, Post Office lifetime mortgages, L&G later life mortgages and Nationwide Building Society later life mortgages.
Hard to mortgage home types can include pre-fabricated reinforced concrete (PRC), timber framed properties built between 1920 and 1965, steel frame/clad properties built before 1990, privately developed flats in blocks of five storeys or more and freehold flats (England, Wales, Northern Ireland).
Do Pure offer mortgages up to 85?
Yes, Pure do mortgages up to 85 at 2.13% MER. Pure mortgages up to 85 have a loan to value (ltv) of 70%.
Do Pure offer later life lending to Under 55?
Yes, Pure later life lending Under 55 is 2.25% APR.
Do Pure offer mortgages over 70?
Yes, Pure mortgages over 70 are 2.21% APRC.
Do Pure offer mortgages over 75?
Yes, Pure mortgages over 75 are 2.04% APR.
Do Pure offer later life lending?
Yes, Pure later life lending is 2.23% APRC.
What are the current Pure rates for retirement mortgages?
Pure rates for retirement mortgages are 1.98% APR.
Do Pure have excellent reviews for pensioner mortgages?
Yes, Pure reviews are splendid for pensioner mortgages.
Does the Pure rio mortgage calculator show the loan to value?
Yes, the Pure RIO mortgage calculator shows a excellent loan to value of 55%.
Does a Pure retirement interest only mortgage advisor charge a big fee?
No, Pure retirement interest only mortgage advisors are free.
Do Pure do mortgages over 60?
Yes, Pure mortgages over 60 are 2.11% APRC.
Do Pure do mortgages over 55?
Yes, Pure mortgages over 55 are 2.21% APRC.
Popular loan to value percentages of Lloyds Bank later life mortgages for over 60s, Barclays retirement mortgagesover 65, Post Office mortgages for over 50 year olds, Legal & General interest only lifetime mortgages for people over 60, RBS later life mortgages for over 70s and Nationwide later life mortgages for over 70s are 50%, 55% and 70%.
Tough to mortgage home titles include flats of less than 30 square metres in any location, properties with a single annexe or other self-contained part of the property, properties with more than one annexe or self-contained part of the property, properties using rooms, land or outbuildings for business purposes which are not personal to the borrower(s) or which extend to more than 50% of the property to be secured and properties with mobile phone masts which are within influencing distance of the house.
Challenging to mortgage home variants can include properties built on contaminated land, properties close to mining works, areas of landfill, areas of recent flooding or subsidence, properties with structural problems, corrugated iron construction and properties that has never been registered with the land registry.