- You don’t need to make regular monthly payments
- Use the money for a holiday
- Continue to live in your own home
- Mortgage lender not affected by coronavirus crisis
- No brokers fee added on
- Non-standard property types are OK
- Kent Reliance BS has some great terms regardless of your age
If you don’t want a lifetime mortgage or equity release, and just want a normal mortgage at 3.97% regardless of your age please Click Here
Not interested in equity release? Do you just want a conventional mortgage at 3.97% regardless of your age please Click Here
The 1st and 2nd charge lender will want to know if the property is a Freehold terraced house or a Leasehold flat with share of freehold and if the resident is an AST Tenant.
Pitfalls of Lifetime Mortgages
Lump-sum lifetime mortgages can reduce the value of your estate. Lump-sum lifetime mortgages may impact the ability to claim benefits. You may need to pay an advisor’s fee and you could be exposed to changes in interest rates with some products.
It’s often found to encounter individuals searching for home reversion schemes, lumpsum lifetime mortgages or interest-only lifetime mortgages, however, Age Concern like Zurich are keen to see evidence of your circumstances in the form of bank statements.
Equity Release LTV Percentages
The older you are and the more serious your illnesses you are the more cash you can release.
Pensioner Mortgage Kent Reliance
Difficult to finance home variants include properties in poor condition, properties where multiple third parties are living in an annexe, leasehold properties where the lease length is currently unacceptable, crofted houses and properties with leased solar panels.
Appealing retirement mortgage products include Lloyds Bank mortgages for 60 plus, Barclays over 60 mortgages, Halifax mortgages for pensioners, Legal & General mortgages for 60 year olds and Nationwide BS mortgages for 60 plus.
Hard to mortgage property types include timber framed properties built before 1920, timber framed properties built between 1920 and 1965, large concrete panel systems, privately developed flats in blocks of two storeys without a lift and properties where the flat is accessed via a deck or balcony.
Some of the most common loan to values of Lloyds Bank over 60 lifetime mortgages no fees, Barclays Bank over 60 mortgages, Post Office interest only lifetime mortgages for over 60s, Legal & General pensioner mortgages over 55, Royal Bank of Scotland interest only mortgages for over 60s near London and Nationwide Building Society retirement mortgages over 65 are 45%, 60% and 70%.
Tough to mortgage home titles include properties with outbuildings used for normal domestic purposes (garage, workshop, stables, barn etc), properties with flying or creeping freehold which comprises 15% or less of the total floor area, use of the land and any outbuildings for a small amount of personal commercial use., properties with flying or creeping freeholds which comprise over 15% of the total floor area and properties that have a private water supply provided a contract is in place with an approved maintenance company for regular testing and maintenance.
Challenging to finance home titles include properties built on contaminated land, properties close to mining works, areas of landfill, areas of recent flooding or subsidence, properties of non-standard construction, cob property and Airey, Boot, Cornish Unit, Dorran, Dyke, Gregory, Hamish Cross, Myton, Newland, Orlit and Parkinson Frame.
How much money can I get?
You can get 70% of your home’s valuation. As an example, if your house is valued at £200,000 you can borrow £130,000.
Do Kent offer mortgages up to 85?
Yes, Kent does mortgages up to 85 at 2.15% MER. Kent mortgages up to 85 have a LTV of 60%.
Do Kent offer later life lending to Under 55?
Yes, Kent later life lending Under 55 is 2.2% APRC.
Does Kent do mortgages over 70?
Yes, Kent mortgages over 70 are 2.11% APR.
Does Kent offer mortgages over 75?
Yes, Kent mortgages over 75 are 2.11% MER.
Do Kent offer later life lending?
Yes, Kent later life lending is 2.1% APRC.
What are the current Kent rates for retirement mortgages?
Kent interest rates for retirement mortgages are 2.11% APRC.
Do Kent have good reviews for pensioner mortgages?
Yes, Kent reviews are superb for pensioner mortgages.
Does the Kent rio mortgage calculator show the loan to value (ltv)?
Yes, the Kent RIO mortgage calculator shows a good loan to value (ltv) of 65%.
Does a Kent retirement interest only mortgage advisor charge a big fee?
No, Kent retirement interest only mortgage advisors are free.
Do Kent offer mortgages over 60?
Yes, Kent mortgages over 60 are 2.12% APR.
Do Kent offer mortgages over 55?
Yes, Kent mortgages over 55 are 2.25% MER.
Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Kent Reliance
Equity Release Loan To Value
- 55% lump sum lifetime mortgages The Exeter Equity Release
- 30% loan to value interest-only lifetime mortgages Clydesdale Bank PLC
- 55% loan to value home reversion schemes Aviva
- 30% loan to value (LTV) monthly payment lifetime mortgage Masthaven 1st Charge
Examples of small business owners with home equity to release – kent reliance mortgages
- Manufacture of wooden containers Northallerton
- Production of electricity Colne
- Manufacture of cleaning and polishing preparations Dawley
- Other specialist photography Halifax
- Manufacture of trailers and semi-trailers North Walsham
- Treatment and coating of metals Eccleshall
- Manufacture of loaded electronic boards Kidsgrove
- Activities of other holding companies n e c Shrewsbury
- Wholesale of meat and meat products Settle
- Other activities of employment placement agencies Royal Wootton Bassett
- Steam and air conditioning supply Newport Pagnell
- Motion picture production activities Corby
- Sewerage Salcombe
- Dismantling of wrecks Eye
- Video distribution activities Berkeley
- Raising of poultry Woodbridge
- Sale, maintenance and repair of motorcycles and related parts and accessories Ringwood
- Manufacture of other articles of paper and paperboard n e c Whittlesey
- Service activities incidental to water transportation Barking
- Extraction of salt Princes Risborough
- Manufacture of other plastic products Poole
- Retail sale of mobile telephones Alsager
- Wholesale of furniture, carpets and lighting equipment Brierfield
- Wholesale of petroleum and petroleum products Bude-Stratton
- Wholesale of clothing and footwear Amersham
- manufacture of household textiles Partington
- Joinery installation Hinckley
- Manufacture of builders ware of plastic Liskeard
- Growing of other tree and bush fruits and nuts Highbridge
- Data processing, hosting and related activities Buxton
- Just retirement defined benefit
- L&G Legal & General Flexi Max Voluntary Repayment Plan
- More2Life Capital Choice Plus Plan
- Nationwide Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
- Lloyds Bank Lifetime Mortgage
- Royal Bank of Scotland Equity Release Schemes
- Saga home reversion schemes
- Bridgewater Equity Release Schemes
- Hodge Lifetime Mortgage Plus
- L&G Legal & General Premier Flexible Lifetime Mortgage
- HSBC Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
- TSB Equity Release Plans
- Canada Life Interest Select Gold Flexi
- Just Retirement Equity Release
- Stonehaven Equity Release Plan
- HSBC Equity Release Plans
- Lloyds Bank Equity Release Plans
- Saga Equity Release Schemes
- Age Partnership Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
- Bridgewater Equity Release Schemes
- More to Life Capital Choice Plan
- Pure Retirement Drawdown Plan
- Nationwide Equity Release Plans
- TSB Equity Release Schemes
UK Equity Release Lenders
- Key Solutions
- Sunlife Plans
Areas where retirement mortgages are routine
- Ollerton and Boughton
- Prefabricated Concrete Houses
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Precise Mortgages in 2023
- Asbestos Sheet
- RIO Bluestone Mortgages in 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Mortgage Agency Services in 2023
- RIO National Counties Building Society Bs UK
- Refinance Direct Line UK
- RIO Ex Council Property Houses And Flats in 2023
- Refinance Age 49 UK
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Isle Of Wight And Anglesey in 2023
- RIO Properties Purchased Through A Right To Buy Scheme UK
- Retirement Mortgage Move House in 2023
- Remortgage Bad Credit Properties With A Steel Frame Bisf UK
- Pensioner Mortgage Manchester Building Society UK
- Home Equity Loan Housing Association Or Social Housing for 2023
- Remortgage Annexe Self Contained Granny Flats UK
- Retirement Mortgage Bank Of Ireland in 2023
- RIO Properties Above Commercial Premises for 2023
- Interest Only Mortgage Hinckley And Rugby Building Society in 2023
- Refinance Itl Mortgages in 2023
- Home Equity Loan Bristol for 2023
- Remortgage Investec Bank in 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Dudley Building Society UK
- Newbury Building Society Mortgages
- Bad Credit Mortgages For Tenants In Common UK
- Home Equity Loan Move Provider UK
- Remortgage Properties Involved In Commercial Farming for 2023
- Bad Credit Mortgages Bradford & Bingley Plc in 2023
- Home Equity Loan In-Situ Cast Concrete Properties in 2023
- Equity Loan Age 40 UK
- Remortgage Bad Credit Hodge for 2023
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Age 52 UK
- Home Equity Loan Barnsley Building Society for 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Landbay in 2023
- Home Equity Loan Freehold Held By Local Authority UK
- Bad Credit Mortgages Category C S Listing Scotland Listed for 2023
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Declined for 2023
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages M&S Bank in 2023
- Home Equity Loan Age 41 UK
- Home Equity Loan Age 46 in 2023
- Remortgage Buckinghamshire Building Society in 2023
- Retirement Mortgage Age 43 for 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Best Retirement Interest Only Mortgages in 2023
- Remortgage Bad Credit External Walls Built Entirely Of Single Skin Brickwork for 2023
- Refinance Greater London for 2023
- Home Equity Loan Mod Or Housing Association Houses And Bungalows for 2023
- Refinance More To Life UK
- Equity Loan Properties With An Agricultural Tie for 2023
- Bad Credit Mortgages Properties Valued Less Than £70000 for 2023
- Interest Only Mortgage In House Under 55 in 2023
- RIO Bad Credit in 2023
- Refinance Clydesdale Bank in 2023
- Equity Loan Asbestos for 2023
- Equity Loan For Retirement Properties for 2023
- Bad Credit Mortgages Molo Finance in 2023
- Remortgage Merseyside Liverpool in 2023
- Retirement Mortgage Precast Reinforced Concrete Prc Properties for 2023
- Refinance Accord Mortgages UK
- Equity Loan First Active for 2023
- RIO Under 50 UK
Does Kent Reliance offer mortgages up to 85?
Yes, Kent Reliance do mortgages up to 85 at 1.84% APRC. Kent Reliance mortgages up to 85 can have a loan to value (ltv) of 60%.
Does Kent Reliance do later life lending to Under 55?
Yes, Kent Reliance later life lending Under 55 is 2.09% APR.
Does Kent Reliance do mortgages over 70?
Yes, Kent Reliance mortgages over 70 are 2.03% MER.
Do Kent Reliance offer mortgages over 75?
Yes, Kent Reliance mortgages over 75 are 2.11% APR.
Does Kent Reliance offer later life lending?
Yes, Kent Reliance later life lending is 2.13% APR.
What are the current Kent Reliance interest rates for retirement mortgages?
Kent Reliance interest rates for retirement mortgages are 1.8% APRC.
Does Kent Reliance have favourable reviews for pensioner mortgages?
Yes, Kent Reliance reviews are splendid for pensioner mortgages.
Does the Kent Reliance rio mortgage calculator show the LTV?
Yes, the Kent Reliance RIO mortgage calculator shows a favourable LTV of 70%.
Does a Kent Reliance retirement interest only mortgage advisor charge a large fee?
No, Kent Reliance retirement interest only mortgage advisors are free.
Do Kent Reliance do mortgages over 60?
Yes, Kent Reliance mortgages over 60 are 2.18% APR.
Do Kent Reliance do mortgages over 55?
Yes, Kent Reliance mortgages over 55 are 2.19% MER.