- Not necessary to make regular monthly payments
- Still, have some mortgage outstanding? No problems
- Continue to live in your own home for as long as you like
- No broker fees added on
- All areas of the UK are acceptable
- Flats above shops are acceptable
If you don’t want a lifetime mortgage or equity release, and just want a normal mortgage at 3.97% regardless of your age please Click Here
Not interested in equity release? Do you just want a conventional mortgage at 3.97% regardless of your age please Click Here
What percentage can be released?
- 55% monthly payment life time mortgage LV Liverpool Victoria
- 30% loan to value (LTV) home reversion plans Foundation Home Loans
- 55% loan to value monthly payment equity release Key Retirement
- 30% loan to value interest-only lifetime mortgages Cambridge Building Society
Towns where retirement mortgages are common
- Burton Latimer
- Royal Leamington Spa
- Lytham St Annes
- West Ham
Difficult to mortgage property types include properties in poor condition, properties where multiple third parties are living in an annexe, leasehold properties where the lease length is currently unacceptable, properties which are made up of multiple titles and freehold flats (England, Wales, Northern Ireland).
Some of the most popular pensioner loan products are TSB RIO mortgages, HSBC mortgages for 60 year olds, NatWest retirement mortgages, Legal & General interest only mortgages for over 60s near London and Nationwide Building Society later life mortgages.
Hard to finance property variants include eco houses and modern methods of construction, timber framed properties built between 1920 and 1965, studio flats located within the M25, freehold/feuhold flats (Scotland only) and basement or lower ground floor flats without level access to private or communal garden space.
Popular LTV percentages of Lloyds remortgages for people over 50 years old, HSBC later life mortgages for over 70s, Post Office interest only mortgages for people over 60, Legal & General remortgages for people over 50 years old, Bank of Scotland remortgages for people over 50 years old and Nationwide BS equity release schemes for over 55’s are 45%, 60% and 65%.
Tough to mortgage home titles can include properties built or converted into dwellings more than 10 years ago, properties with a large number/scale of outbuildings, properties without direct access to an adopted highway or which are accessed over an unmade road, properties with flying or creeping freeholds which comprise over 15% of the total floor area and properties with mobile phone masts which are within influencing distance of the house.
Challenging to mortgage property variants include rentcharges properties with a high estate rentcharge, properties without a kitchen or bathroom, some properties with sitting tenants or regulated tenancies, asbestos construction and properties that has never been registered with the land registry.
Equity release loan to value?
You can borrow 70% of your home’s valuation. For example, if your home is worth £270,000 you can borrow £175,000.
The 1st and 2nd charge lender will want to know if the property is a Detached freehold house or a Leasehold flat with share of freehold and if the resident is an Private Tenant.
Lenders for UK Equity Release
- Key Retirement
- Prudential Lifetime
- Key Retirement
Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Hodge
Does Hodge Bank offer mortgages up to 85?
Yes, Hodge Bank does mortgages up to 85 at 1.89% APR. Hodge Bank mortgages up to 85 have a loan to value (ltv) of 75%.
Do Hodge Bank do later life lending to Under 55?
Yes, Hodge Bank later life lending Under 55 is 2.12% APRC.
Do Hodge Bank do mortgages over 70?
Yes, Hodge Bank mortgages over 70 are 2.25% APR.
Does Hodge Bank do mortgages over 75?
Yes, Hodge Bank mortgages over 75 are 2.04% MER.
Do Hodge Bank offer later life lending?
Yes, Hodge Bank later life lending is 2.19% APR.
What are the current Hodge Bank interest rates for retirement mortgages?
Hodge Bank rates for retirement mortgages are 2.25% APRC.
Does Hodge Bank have excellent reviews for pensioner mortgages?
Yes, Hodge Bank reviews are commendable for pensioner mortgages.
Does the Hodge Bank rio mortgage calculator show the LTV?
Yes, the Hodge Bank RIO mortgage calculator shows a excellent LTV of 55%.
Does a Hodge Bank retirement interest only mortgage advisor charge a substantial fee?
No, Hodge Bank retirement interest only mortgage advisors are free.
Does Hodge Bank offer mortgages over 60?
Yes, Hodge Bank mortgages over 60 are 2.1% APRC.
Does Hodge Bank offer mortgages over 55?
Yes, Hodge Bank mortgages over 55 are 2.22% APR.
Retired small business owners that may be interested in lifetime mortgages
- Marine aquaculture Kettering
- Retail sale of musical instruments and scores Mitcham
- Freshwater fishing Somerton
- Manufacture of man-made fibres Greater Willington
- Manufacture of electronic industrial process control equipment Atherstone
- Tanning and dressing of leather; dressing and dyeing of fur Corsham
- Non-life insurance Whaley Bridge
- Wholesale of mining, construction and civil engineering machinery Amble
- Processing of nuclear fuel Eccleshall
- Repair and maintenance of aircraft and spacecraft Southminster
- Architectural activities Farnborough
- Non-scheduled passenger air transport Coggeshall
- Agents involved in the sale of a variety of goods Ellesmere
- Extraction of peat Ramsgate
- Cargo handling for land transport activities Rayleigh
- Manufacture of fluid power equipment Ringwood
- Retail sale of fruit and vegetables in specialised stores Walsall
- Other retail sale of food in specialised stores Royston
- Activities of head offices Barnard Castle
- Retail sale of electrical household appliances in specialised stores Loughborough
- Manufacture of margarine and similar edible fats Kings Lynn
- Hotels and similar accommodation Shoreham-by-Sea
- Retail sale via stalls and markets of textiles, clothing and footwear Millom
- Other processing and preserving of fruit and vegetables Market Drayton
- Growing of other perennial crops Oswestry
Drawbacks of Home Reversion Plans
Monthly payment life time mortgage can reduce your estate value. Monthly payment life time mortgage may impact entitlements to benefits. You may need to pay a solicitor’s fee and you could have higher rates to pay with some schemes.
- RIO No Early Repayment Charges UK
- Home Equity Loan Age 54 in 2023
- Equity Loan Freehold Flat for 2023
- Retirement Mortgage Bank Of Ireland in 2023
- RIO Habito in 2023
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Greater Manchester for 2023
- Retirement Mortgage Drawdown UK
- Refinance Flats And Maisonettes In Blocks Of More Than 10 Storeys UK
- RIO Housing Association Or Social Housing in 2023
- Refinance Belfast Northern Ireland UK
- RIO Molo Finance UK
- Home Equity Loan Move Provider UK
- Interest Only Mortgage Onesavings Bank in 2023
- Home Equity Loan Ex-Local Authority Steel Frame Properties for 2023
- RIO Properties With An Agricultural Tie UK
- Pensioner Mortgage Precast Reinforced Concrete Prc Properties UK
- Bad Credit Mortgages Ecology Building Society for 2023
- Home Equity Loan Jpmorgan Chase Bank for 2023
- Refinance Cob Construction House UK
- Refinance Declined in 2023
- Ge Money Home Lending Ltd
- Retirement Mortgage Greater London for 2023
- Refinance In-Situ Cast Concrete Properties UK
- Pensioner Mortgage Age 53 in 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Properties Valued Less Than £70000 UK
- Pensioner Mortgage No Credit Check UK
- Remortgage Fleet Mortgages UK
- Home Equity Loan Non Standard Construction for 2023
- Interest Only Mortgage For 50 Year Olds UK
- Refinance Converted Flats Or Maisonettes UK
- Pensioner Mortgage Pre-Fabricated Properties UK
- Pensioner Mortgage Holmesdale Building Society UK
- Bad Credit Mortgages Ex Local Authority Flats Or Maisonettes for 2023
- Equity Loan Landmark Mortgages in 2023
- Home Equity Loan Age 45 for 2023
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Adam & Company for 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Age 46 for 2023
- Equity Loan Properties With A Steel Frame Bisf in 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Bank Of Ireland Mortgages in 2023
- Refinance Atom Bank in 2023
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Kent Reliance UK
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Dudley Building Society UK
- Equity Loan Pitched Roofs Of Asbestoscement Tiles in 2023
- Bad Credit Mortgages Clydesdale Bank in 2023
- Interest Only Mortgage Age 42 in 2023
- Home Equity Loan Hodge for 2023
- Home Equity Loan Hanley Mortgages UK
- Home Equity Loan Age 52 in 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage In House Under 55 in 2023
- Refinance No Broker Fee for 2023
- Remortgage Bad Credit Move House in 2023
- RIO No Credit Check UK
- Remortgage Lendinvest in 2023
- Retirement Mortgage Britannia Co-Operative Bank in 2023
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Properties Purchased Through A Right To Buy Scheme for 2023
- Home Equity Loan Asbestos UK
- Home Equity Loan Ahli United Bank for 2023
- Equity Loan Chelsea Building Society in 2023
Pensioner Mortgage Hodge
It’s usual to find individuals searching for lump sum lifetime mortgages, lump sum life time mortgages or monthly payment equity release, however, Just Retirement like Legal & General are keen to see proof of your situation in the form of pension statements.
Equity Release Loan To Value
The more aged you are and the more serious your illnesses you are the more tax free cash you can release.
- More 2 Life Flexi Choice Drawdown Lite Plan
- Bridgewater Equity Release
- Canada Life Landlord Voluntary Select Plan
- Liverpool Victoria LV Equity Release Plans
- Pure Retirement Equity Release Schemes
- Stonehaven Lifetime Mortgage
- TSB Equity Release Plans
- Saga home reversion plan
- Bridgewater Equity Release Schemes
- L&G Legal & General Flexible Max Scheme
- Stonehaven Interest Select Plan
- Aviva Lifetime Mortgages for Pensioners
- Bridgewater Equity Release
- Hodge Equity Release Schemes
- Pure Retirement Equity Release
- Nationwide Equity Release Schemes
- TSB Lifetime Interest Only Mortgage
- Saga home reversion schemes
- Bridgewater Equity Release
- Canada Life Lifetime Mortgage
- Just retirement equity release lifetime mortgages
- L&G Legal & General Flexi Max Voluntary Repayment Plan
- More to Life Flexi Choice Drawdown Lite Plan
- Royal Bank of Scotland Lifetime Mortgage
Do Hodge Lifetime offer mortgages up to 85?
Yes, Hodge Lifetime does mortgages up to 85 at 1.99% APRC. Hodge Lifetime mortgages up to 85 can have a loan to value of 55%.
Does Hodge Lifetime do later life lending to Under 55?
Yes, Hodge Lifetime later life lending Under 55 is 1.91% APRC.
Does Hodge Lifetime do mortgages over 70?
Yes, Hodge Lifetime mortgages over 70 are 1.87% MER.
Do Hodge Lifetime offer mortgages over 75?
Yes, Hodge Lifetime mortgages over 75 are 2.03% APRC.
Do Hodge Lifetime offer later life lending?
Yes, Hodge Lifetime later life lending is 2.04% APRC.
What are Hodge Lifetime interest rates for retirement mortgages?
Hodge Lifetime interest rates for retirement mortgages are 2.11% MER.
Does Hodge Lifetime have positive reviews for pensioner mortgages?
Yes, Hodge Lifetime reviews are splendid for pensioner mortgages.
Does the Hodge Lifetime rio mortgage calculator show the loan to value?
Yes, the Hodge Lifetime RIO mortgage calculator shows a positive loan to value of 70%.
Does a Hodge Lifetime retirement interest only mortgage advisor charge a substantial fee?
No, Hodge Lifetime retirement interest only mortgage advisors are free.
Does Hodge Lifetime offer mortgages over 60?
Yes, Hodge Lifetime mortgages over 60 are 2.01% APR.
Does Hodge Lifetime offer mortgages over 55?
Yes, Hodge Lifetime mortgages over 55 are 2.3% APRC.