- No need to make monthly payments
- Use the money to help your family buy their first home
- Still, have some mortgage outstanding? No problems
- Could be used to help tax planning
- Product not impacted by COVID 19
- No brokers fees added on
- Properties which are made up of multiple titles are acceptable
If you don’t want a lifetime mortgage or equity release, and just want a normal mortgage at 3.97% regardless of your age please Click Here
Not interested in equity release? Do you just want a conventional mortgage at 3.97% regardless of your age please Click Here
How much is it common to release from a home
The more elderly you are and the sicker you are the more cash you can release.
Does Bank Of Ireland do mortgages up to 85?
Yes, Bank Of Ireland does mortgages up to 85 at 2.08% MER. Bank Of Ireland mortgages up to 85 can have a LTV of 65%.
Does Bank Of Ireland offer later life lending to Under 55?
Yes, Bank Of Ireland later life lending Under 55 is 2.18% APRC.
Do Bank Of Ireland do mortgages over 70?
Yes, Bank Of Ireland mortgages over 70 are 2.27% APRC.
Does Bank Of Ireland offer mortgages over 75?
Yes, Bank Of Ireland mortgages over 75 are 1.93% APRC.
Do Bank Of Ireland offer later life lending?
Yes, Bank Of Ireland later life lending is 2.29% APRC.
What are the current Bank Of Ireland interest rates for retirement mortgages?
Bank Of Ireland interest rates for retirement mortgages are 1.85% APRC.
Does Bank Of Ireland have excellent reviews for pensioner mortgages?
Yes, Bank Of Ireland reviews are tiptop for pensioner mortgages.
Does the Bank Of Ireland rio mortgage calculator show the LTV?
Yes, the Bank Of Ireland RIO mortgage calculator shows a excellent LTV of 70%.
Does a Bank Of Ireland retirement interest only mortgage advisor charge a substantial fee?
No, Bank Of Ireland retirement interest only mortgage advisors are free.
Do Bank Of Ireland offer mortgages over 60?
Yes, Bank Of Ireland mortgages over 60 are 2.26% APRC.
Do Bank Of Ireland offer mortgages over 55?
Yes, Bank Of Ireland mortgages over 55 are 2.22% APR.
Disadvantages of Lifetime Mortgages
Home reversion plans can reduce the value of your estate. Interest-only lifetime mortgages may impact ability to get state benefits. You may need to pay a solicitor’s fee and you could be exposed to changes in interest rates with some products.
It is very regular to find people seeking out home reversion plans, lumpsum lifetime mortgages or lifetime mortgage with flexible drawdown cash release, however, Age Partnership like AIG Life are keen to see paperwork to show your personal situation in the form of investment statements.
- Interest Only Mortgage Newbury Building Society Mortgages for 2023
- Retirement Mortgage Masthaven Bank in 2023
- Refinance Atom Bank in 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Leeds Building Society for 2023
- Home Equity Loan Asbestos Sheet in 2023
- Retirement Mortgage Converted Flats Or Maisonettes for 2023
- Remortgage Bristol in 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Properties Valued At Less Than £100000 UK
- Equity Loan Harpenden Building Society in 2023
- Ge Money Home Lending Ltd
- Equity Loan Mortgage Agency Services in 2023
- Equity Loan Foreign Nationals UK
- Bad Credit Mortgages For 50 Year Olds for 2023
- RIO Paragon for 2023
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Godiva Mortgages Ltd UK
- Barnsley Building Society
- Pensioner Mortgage Greater Manchester for 2023
- RIO Britannia Co-Operative Bank UK
- Interest Only Mortgage Age 53 UK
- Refinance Properties Valued Less Than £70000 UK
- Pensioner Mortgage Laing Easiform Homes in 2023
- Leasehold Houses
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Precise Mortgages in 2023
- No Credit Check
- Pensioner Mortgage Pensioners Over 65 in 2023
- Refinance Onesavings Bank UK
- Pensioner Mortgage Beverley Building Society UK
- RIO Direct Line UK
- External Walls Built Entirely Of Single Skin Brickwork
- Pensioner Mortgage Properties With An Agricultural Tie for 2023
- Refinance Foundation Home Loans for 2023
- Retirement Mortgage Fleet Mortgages for 2023
- RIO Habito in 2023
- Retirement Mortgage Pepper Money in 2023
- Equity Loan Bradford & Bingley Plc for 2023
- Bad Credit Mortgages Kent Reliance for 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Ex Council Properties Ex-Housing Association UK
- Home Equity Loan Iva for 2023
- Refinance Hinckley And Rugby Building Society UK
- Bad Credit Mortgages Properties With A Steel Frame Bisf in 2023
- Refinance Family Building Society UK
- Interest Only Mortgage Hodge for 2023
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Age 47 in 2023
- Refinance Mansfield Building Society Interest Rates UK
- More Than Two Borrowers
- Pensioner Mortgage Freehold Flat in 2023
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Cob Construction House in 2023
- Retirement Mortgage For Self Build for 2023
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Properties Purchased Through A Right To Buy Scheme for 2023
- RIO Monmouthshire Building Society for 2023
- Interest Only Mortgage National Counties Building Society Bs for 2023
- Interest Only Mortgage Properties That Have A Flat Roof UK
- Remortgage Ex Local Authority Flats Or Maisonettes for 2023
- Remortgage Bad Credit Manchester Building Society in 2023
- Home Equity Loan Age 44 for 2023
- Home Equity Loan Clay Lump Construction House for 2023
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Allied Irish Bank Aib for 2023
- Refinance Intelligent Finance in 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Buckinghamshire Building Society for 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Bank Of Ireland for 2023
- Equity Loan Nedbank Private Wealth in 2023
- Refinance Cynergy Bank for 2023
- Remortgage Bad Credit Itl Mortgages in 2023
- Refinance Mod Or Housing Association Houses And Bungalows for 2023
Equity Release LTV Percentages
- 55% lumpsum lifetime mortgages Maximum cover Equity Release
- 40% loan to value lifetime mortgage with flexible drawdown cash release Blemain
Areas in the UK where retirement mortgages are popular
Difficult to finance property types can include properties in the course of construction or pre-construction, properties where tenants live in a self-contained part of the property, feuhold/freehold properties (including flats) in Scotland, commonhold properties and properties owned under any form of shared equity scheme.
Some of the most common retirement finance offerings are Lloyds mortgages for 60 plus, Barclays mortgages for 60 plus pensioners, NatWest over 60 lifetime mortgages, Legal and General interest only mortgages for over 70s and Nationwide Building Society mortgages for over 65.
Difficult to finance home types include Timber-framed properties constructed post 1965, properties with any external treatment applied to the roof after construction, large concrete panel systems, privately developed flats in blocks of two storeys without a lift and properties where the flat is accessed via a deck or balcony.
Do Bank Of Ireland UK offer mortgages up to 85?
Yes, Bank Of Ireland UK does mortgages up to 85 at 2.25% MER. Bank Of Ireland UK mortgages up to 85 can have a loan to value (ltv) of 60%.
Do Bank Of Ireland UK do later life lending to Under 55?
Yes, Bank Of Ireland UK later life lending Under 55 is 1.81% MER.
Does Bank Of Ireland UK offer mortgages over 70?
Yes, Bank Of Ireland UK mortgages over 70 are 2.11% APR.
Does Bank Of Ireland UK do mortgages over 75?
Yes, Bank Of Ireland UK mortgages over 75 are 2.21% APR.
Does Bank Of Ireland UK do later life lending?
Yes, Bank Of Ireland UK later life lending is 1.87% APR.
What are Bank Of Ireland UK interest rates for retirement mortgages?
Bank Of Ireland UK interest rates for retirement mortgages are 1.86% MER.
Do Bank Of Ireland UK have excellent reviews for pensioner mortgages?
Yes, Bank Of Ireland UK reviews are tiptop for pensioner mortgages.
Does the Bank Of Ireland UK rio mortgage calculator show the loan to value?
Yes, the Bank Of Ireland UK RIO mortgage calculator shows a excellent loan to value of 60%.
Does a Bank Of Ireland UK retirement interest only mortgage advisor charge a big fee?
No, Bank Of Ireland UK retirement interest only mortgage advisors are free.
Does Bank Of Ireland UK offer mortgages over 60?
Yes, Bank Of Ireland UK mortgages over 60 are 2.14% MER.
Does Bank Of Ireland UK offer mortgages over 55?
Yes, Bank Of Ireland UK mortgages over 55 are 2.06% APRC.
Popular loan to value percentage ratios of Lloyds retirement mortgages over 70, Barclays Bank mortgages for over 65, NatWest interest only mortgages for over 60s near London, Legal and General retirement mortgages over 60, Bank of Scotland mortgages over 70s and Nationwide BS lifetime mortgages for over 55s are 50%, 60% and 65%.
Challenging to finance property titles include properties built or converted into dwellings more than 10 years ago, properties with a large number/scale of outbuildings, properties without direct access to an adopted highway or which are accessed over an unmade road, properties that have solar farms or a large number of wind turbines on the land and properties adversely affected by existing or proposed issues including roads, rail, airports, power plants, power lines/pylons, wind turbines, sub stations, sewage works, quarries, fuel stations, refuse sites, sports grounds, noise, light or environmental pollution.
Challenging to finance home variants include properties built on contaminated land, ground rent where the lease or any deed varying the lease provides for a ground rent exceeding, or where the escalating provisions would result in the ground rent exceeding £250 per annum (or £1000 per annum where the property is in Greater London), properties of non-standard construction, cob property and Airey, Boot, Cornish Unit, Dorran, Dyke, Gregory, Hamish Cross, Myton, Newland, Orlit and Parkinson Frame.
How much money can I borrow?
You can get 60% of your home’s valuation. As an example, if your home is worth £210,000 you can get £136,000.
- Hodge Lifetime Flexible Voluntary Repayment Plan
- L&G Legal & General Premier Flexible Lifetime Mortgage
- More2Life Capital Choice Plan
- Aviva Lifetime Mortgages
- Canada Life Interest Select Gold Flexi
- Pure Retirement Equity Release
- Nationwide Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
- Saga Equity Release Schemes
- Age Partnership Equity Release Plans
- Age Partnership Equity Release Schemes
- HSBC Equity Release Schemes
Equity Release UK Providers
- Key Solutions
- LV lifetime mortgage
- Age Concern
Retired small business owners that may be interested in lifetime mortgages
- Primary education Carnforth
- Publishing of computer games Yate
- Other specialised construction activities n e c St Ives
- Manufacture of ovens, furnaces and furnace burners Burnham-on-Sea
- Wholesale of textiles Haslemere
- Manufacture of ceramic tiles and flags Mildenhall
- Packaging activities Wivenhoe
- Manufacture of knitted and crocheted hosiery Rochford
- Financial leasing Stockton-on-Tees
- General medical practice activities Earley
- Construction of bridges and tunnels Bradford-on-Avon
- Manufacture of other machine tools Fordwich
- Other retail sale of new goods in specialised stores not commercial art galleries and opticians Alsager
- Other mining and quarrying n e c Orford
- Freshwater fishing Hungerford
- Other service activities incidental to land transportation, n e c Crewe
- Manufacture of women’s underwear Melksham
- Plumbing, heat and air-conditioning installation Bottesford
- Construction of roads and motorways Loddon
- Activities of distribution holding companies Stanley
- Other letting and operating of own or leased real estate Tidworth
- Wholesale of other intermediate products Penzance
- Construction of railways and underground railways Stevenage
- Business and domestic software development Falmouth
- Risk and damage evaluation Oswestry
The lender will want to know if the property is a Semi detached freehold house or a Leasehold flat and if the resident is an AST Tenant.