- Release tax-free money from your home with Equity Release Intelligent Finance
- Help your family get a deposit for their own home
- Stay living in your own property
- Can help tax planning
- No lender fee added on
- All areas of the UK are acceptable including Northern Ireland
- Difficult property types are OK
Equity release loan to value?
You can release 70% of your home’s valuation. For example, if your home is worth £250,000 you can get £175,000.
If you don’t want a lifetime mortgage or equity release, and just want a normal mortgage at 3.97% regardless of your age please Click Here
Not interested in equity release? Do you just want a conventional mortgage at 3.97% regardless of your age please Click Here
Disadvantages of Lifetime Mortgages
Monthly payment lifetime mortgage can reduce the inheritance for your family. Home reversion plans may impact entitlements to benefits. You may need to pay a broker’s fee and you could be exposed to changes in interest rates with some products.
How much is it common to release from a home
- 60% lumpsum lifetime mortgages Maximum cover Equity Release
- 55% loan to value (LTV) monthly payment lifetime mortgage Key Retirement
- 40% LTV monthly payment equity release Optimum Credit
- 30% loan to value home reversion plans Shawbrook
It is usual to discover people looking for lump sum lifetime mortgages, monthly payment lifetime mortgage or lifetime mortgage with flexible drawdown cash release, however, Just Retirement like Aegon are keen to see evidence of your personal situation in the form of bank statements.
The mortgage lender will want to know if the property is a Detached freehold house or a Leasehold flat and if the resident is a Private Tenant.
Areas of the UK where Lifetime Mortgages are popular
- Braunstone Town
- St Just-in-Penwith
- Royal Leamington Spa
Providers for Equity Release Equity Release Intelligent Finance
- Age Concern
- LV lifetime mortgage
- AA equity release
Pensioner Mortgage Intelligent Finance
Does Intelligent Finance do mortgages up to 85?
Yes, Intelligent Finance do mortgages up to 85 at 2.22% MER. Intelligent Finance mortgages up to 85 have a loan to value of 70%.
Do Intelligent Finance offer later life lending to those Under 55?
Yes, Intelligent Finance later life lending Under 55 is 2.08% MER.
Does Intelligent Finance do mortgages over 70?
Yes, Intelligent Finance mortgages over 70 are 2.29% APR.
Does Intelligent Finance do mortgages over 75?
Yes, Intelligent Finance mortgages over 75 are 1.92% APRC.
Does Intelligent Finance do later life lending?
Yes, Intelligent Finance later life lending is 1.81% APRC.
What are Intelligent Finance rates for retirement mortgages?
Intelligent Finance interest rates for retirement mortgages are 2.28% APR.
Does Intelligent Finance have positive reviews for pensioner mortgages?
Yes, Intelligent Finance reviews are superb for pensioner mortgages.
Does the Intelligent Finance rio mortgage calculator show the loan to value?
Yes, the Intelligent Finance RIO mortgage calculator shows a positive loan to value of 70%.
Does a Intelligent Finance retirement interest only mortgage advisor charge a big fee?
No, Intelligent Finance retirement interest only mortgage advisors are free.
Do Intelligent Finance offer mortgages over 60?
Yes, Intelligent Finance mortgages over 60 are 2.23% APRC.
Do Intelligent Finance offer mortgages over 55?
Yes, Intelligent Finance mortgages over 55 are 2.23% MER.
- Bridgewater Equity Release
- Hodge Lifetime Mortgage Flexible Drawdown Plan
- Nationwide Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
- Lloyds Bank Lifetime Mortgage
- Bridgewater Equity Release Schemes
- Equity Release Intelligent Finance
- Pure Retirement Classic Voluntary Payment Super Lite
- Royal Bank of Scotland Lifetime Mortgage
- Saga Equity Release Plans
- Age Partnership Equity Release
- Liverpool Victoria LV= Flexible Lifetime Mortgage
- HSBC Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
- TSB Lifetime Interest Only Mortgage
- Bridgewater Equity Release Plans
- L&G Legal & General Flexible Lifetime Mortgage
- Stonehaven Equity Release
- TSB Equity Release
- Royal Bank of Scotland Equity Release Schemes
- Barnsley Building Society
- Interest Only Mortgage Mansfield Bs UK
- RIO Investec Bank for 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Properties More Than Five Acres Of Land in 2023
- Bad Credit Mortgages Handelsbanken in 2023
- Home Equity Loan No Credit Check in 2023
- RIO Asbestos in 2023
- Bad Credit Mortgages Laing Easiform Homes in 2023
- Home Equity Loan First Active for 2023
- Remortgage Properties High Risk To Subsidence Or Movement in 2023
- RIO Accord Mortgages in 2023
- Home Equity Loan Mansfield Building Society Interest Rates for 2023
- Home Equity Loan Cynergy Bank UK
- RIO Age 53 for 2023
- Remortgage Bad Credit Earl Shilton Building Society UK
- Remortgage Godiva Mortgages Ltd in 2023
- Bad Credit Mortgages Kensington Mortgage Company for 2023
- Remortgage Bluestone Mortgages UK
- Equity Loan Properties Above Commercial Premises for 2023
- Home Equity Loan Greater Manchester UK
- Remortgage Bad Credit Market Harborough Building Society UK
- Bad Credit Mortgages Age 41 in 2023
- Equity Loan JPMorgan Chase Bank UK
- Retirement Mortgage Precise Mortgages UK
- RIO Move Provider in 2023
- Interest Only Mortgage Properties That Have A Flat Roof UK
- Pensioner Mortgage Freehold Held By Local Authority in 2023
- Retirement Mortgage Declined for 2023
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages No Credit Check in 2023
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Age 42 UK
- Equity Loan Pepper Money for 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Properties Held By Companies for 2023
- Equity Loan Age 51 in 2023
- Remortgage Age 50 in 2023
- Interest Only Mortgage Non-Standard Construction in 2023
- Interest Only Mortgage Ex Council Properties Ex-Housing Association in 2023
- For 50-Year-Olds
- Converted Flats Or Maisonettes
- Remortgage Bad Credit Prefabricated Concrete Houses UK
- Interest Only Mortgage Fleet Mortgages in 2023
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages No Early Repayment Charges for 2023
- Remortgage Monmouthshire Building Society in 2023
- RIO For Tenants In Common in 2023
- Bad Credit Mortgages Chelsea Building Society for 2023
- Interest Only Mortgage Platform in 2023
- Remortgage Marsden Bs in 2023
- Equity Loan Paragon UK
- Equity Loan Equity Release Over 55 in 2023
- Home Equity Loan Onesavings Bank for 2023
- Mortgage Agency Services
- RIO Ge Money Home Lending Ltd for 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Ecology Building Society for 2023
- Home Equity Loan Ipswich Building Society Mortgages in 2023
- Interest Only Mortgage Belfast Northern Ireland for 2023
- Interest Only Mortgage Leeds And Holbeck Building Society UK
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Annexe Self Contained Granny Flats UK
- Retirement Mortgage Properties Involved In Commercial Farming UK
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Bank Of Ireland UK
- RIO Magellan Homeloans for 2023
- RIO Age 45 for 2023
Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Intelligent Finance
How much is it common to release from a home Equity Release Intelligent Finance
The more elderly you are and the unhealthier you are the more tax-free money you can release.
Equity release is common among small business owners like below
- Buying and selling of own real estate Shifnal
- Manufacture of other milk products Madeley
- Freight transport by road Wickwar
- Letting and operating of conference and exhibition centres Wellingborough
- Retail sale of automotive fuel in specialised stores Elstree and Borehamwood
- Wired telecommunications activities Doncaster
- Retail sale via stalls and markets of textiles, clothing and footwear Winchcombe
- Repair of computers and peripheral equipment Bungay
- Other cleaning services Hessle
- Take-away food shops and mobile food stands Ipswich
- Hunting, trapping and related service activities Horncastle
- Manufacture of soft furnishings Stony Stratford
- Manufacture of plastic packing goods Bodmin
- Museums activities Stainforth
- The casting of steel Alston
- Preparation and spinning of textile fibres Bilston
- Manufacture of ice cream St Mawes
- Taxi operation Tickhill
- Trade of electricity Shaftesbury
- Child day-care activities Middleham
- Activities of religious organizations Boston
- Film processing Mildenhall
- Distilling, rectifying and blending of spirits Thame
- Wholesale of other food, including fish, crustaceans and molluscs Brandon
- Manufacture of tubes, pipes, hollow profiles and related fittings, of steel Wivenhoe
- Joinery installation Eccles
- Retail sale of textiles in specialised stores Mansfield
- Web portals Dorchester