- No need to make monthly payments with First Active Equity Release
- Use the money to buy another house
- Still, have a mortgage? No problems
- Stay living in your own house
- No lenders fee charged
If you don’t want a First Active lifetime mortgage or First Active equity release, and just want a normal mortgage at 3.97% regardless of your age please Click Here
Not interested in equity release? Do you just want a conventional mortgage at 3.97% regardless of your age please Click Here
Does First Active do Lifetime Mortgages?
Yes, First Active do lifetime mortgages at 2.12% MER. First Active Lifetime Mortgages have an LTV of 70%.
Does First Active offer Equity Release Under 55?
Yes, First Active Equity Release Under 55 is 1.99% APR.
Does First Active do Retirement Mortgages?
Yes, First Active Retirement Mortgages are 2.15% APR.
Does First Active offer Pensioner Mortgages?
Yes, First Active Pensioner Mortgages are 1.95% APR.
Does First Active offer Equity Release?
Yes, First Active Equity Release is 1.96% APR.
What are First Active interest rates for equity release?
First Active rates for equity release are 1.82% APRC.
Does First Active have favourable reviews for equity release?
Yes, First Active reviews are tiptop for equity release.
Does the First Active equity release calculator show the loan to value?
Yes, the First Active Equity Release calculator shows a favourable loan to value of 65%.
Does a First Active equity release advisor charge a large fee?
No, First Active Equity Release advisors are free.
Drawbacks of Lifetime Mortgages – Lifetime Mortgage First Active
Lump-sum lifetime mortgages can reduce your estate value. Interest-only lifetime mortgages may impact entitlements to benefits. You may need to pay a legal fee and you could have higher rates to pay with some schemes. A Lifetime Mortgage First Active can be a very low overall cost for home finance in retirement.
Equity Release First Active – Loan To Value
- 60% monthly payment lifetime mortgage First Active
- 50% loan to value (LTV) lumpsum lifetime mortgages Bower
- 45% LTV monthly payment lifetime mortgage Foundation Home Loans
- 60% LTV interest-only lifetime mortgages the Telegraph
- 45% LTV monthly payment lifetime mortgage Saga
Pensioner Mortgage – Equity Release First Active
Do First Active offer home equity loans?
Yes, First Active home equity loans are 2.23% APR.
Towns where retirement mortgages are routine
- Chipping Norton
- South Molton
- East Grinstead
UK Equity Release Scheme Providers
- Lifetime Mortgage from L&G
- One Family
- the Telegraph
- First Active Mortgages
- Stonehaven Equity Release
- HSBC Lifetime Mortgage
- Lloyds Bank Equity Release
- TSB Lifetime Interest Only Mortgage
- NatWest Equity Release Schemes
- Saga home reversion plan
- Hodge Lifetime Flexible Drawdown Plan
- More to Life Flexi Choice Drawdown Lite Plan
- Stonehaven Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
- More 2 Life Flexi Choice Drawdown Lite Plan
- TSB Lifetime Mortgage
- Royal Bank of Scotland Equity Release Schemes
- Aviva Flexible Voluntary Repayment Plan
- Nationwide Equity Release Schemes
- Lloyds Bank Equity Release
- TSB Equity Release Plans
- NatWest Lifetime Mortgage
- Age Partnership Equity Release Plans
- Aviva Lifetime Mortgages
- Liverpool Victoria LV Equity Release
- NatWest Lifetime Mortgage
- Age Partnership Equity Release Plans
Equity release or first active mortgages is common among small business owners like below
- Archives activities Stonehouse
- Operation of historical sites and buildings and similar visitor attractions Braintree
- Botanical and zoological gardens and nature reserves activities Bromley
- Residential care activities for the elderly and disabled Ulverston
- Wholesale of petroleum and petroleum products Rochford
- Dental practice activities West Bedlington
- Manufacture of electric motors, generators and transformers Hythe
- Publishing of consumer and business journals and periodicals Woodstock
- Tanning and dressing of leather; dressing and dyeing of fur Thirsk
- Wholesale of mining, construction and civil engineering machinery Epping
- Manufacture of other inorganic basic chemicals Taunton
- Seed processing for propagation Patchway
- Other mining and quarrying n e c Doncaster
- Regulation of health care, education, cultural and other social services, not incl social security Chipping Campden
- Activities of households as employers of domestic personnel Honiton
- Growing of rice Ipswich
- Media representation services Garstang
- Manufacture of workwear Bishops Waltham
- Other amusement and recreation activities n e c South Shields
Hard to mortgage home variants include homes requiring essential repairs, properties where letting arrangement where the tenancy agreement is not appropriate, leasehold properties where the lease length is currently unacceptable, crofted houses and properties owned under any form of shared equity scheme.
Appealing pensioner finance products include TSB mortgages for pensioners, HSBC interest only lifetime mortgages, Post Office interest only mortgages for people over 70, L&G mortgages for 60 plus pensioners and Nationwide BS pensioner mortgages.
Difficult to mortgage home types can include pre-fabricated reinforced concrete (PRC), properties with any external treatment applied to the roof after construction, properties constructed or converted within the past 10 years, former local authority flats and properties where the flat is accessed via a deck or balcony.
Popular loan to values of Lloyds Bank interest only lifetime mortgages for people over 60, HSBC later life borrowing schemes over 55, Halifax mortgages for people 60 plus, Legal and General mortgages for 60 year olds, RBS pensioner mortgages over 55 and Nationwide Building Society help to buy for over 60s are 40%, 55% and 70%.
Do First Active offer mortgages up to 85?
Yes, First Active does mortgages up to 85 at 2.24% APRC. First Active mortgages up to 85 have a loan to value (ltv) of 75%.
Do First Active offer later life lending to Under 55?
Yes, First Active later life lending Under 55 is 2.05% APRC.
Does First Active do mortgages over 70?
Yes, First Active mortgages over 70 are 1.95% APR.
Does First Active do mortgages over 75?
Yes, First Active mortgages over 75 are 2.26% APRC.
Does First Active do later life lending?
Yes, First Active later life lending is 2.28% APR.
What are the current First Active rates for retirement mortgages?
First Active interest rates for retirement mortgages are 2.24% APR.
Do First Active have excellent reviews for pensioner mortgages?
Yes, First Active reviews are commendable for pensioner mortgages.
Does the First Active rio mortgage calculator show the loan to value (ltv)?
Yes, the First Active RIO mortgage calculator shows a excellent loan to value (ltv) of 75%.
Does a First Active retirement interest only mortgage advisor charge a large fee?
No, First Active retirement interest only mortgage advisors are free.
Do First Active do mortgages over 60?
Yes, First Active mortgages over 60 are 2.12% MER.
Do First Active do mortgages over 55?
Yes, First Active mortgages over 55 are 2.13% APR.
Tough to mortgage property variants can include properties built or converted into dwellings within the last 10 years , properties with room(s) or outbuilding(s) used for a small amount of personal commercial use, properties without direct access to an adopted highway or which are accessed over an unmade road, properties that are being used for personal commercial use and properties that have a private water supply provided a contract is in place with an approved maintenance company for regular testing and maintenance.
Challenging to finance property variants include properties will be assessed for flood risk, properties close to mining works, areas of landfill, areas of recent flooding or subsidence, properties of non-standard construction, asbestos construction and concrete panel houses.
Loan to value for equity release?
You can borrow 60% of your property’s value. For example, if your home is valued at £330,000 you can get £214,000.
Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages First Active
- Bad Credit Mortgages Bad Credit in 2023
- Equity Loan First Active for 2023
- RIO Keystone Property Finance UK
- Remortgage Bad Credit Cob Construction House in 2023
- Remortgage Hanley Mortgages UK
- Retirement Mortgage Age 49 UK
- Pensioner Mortgage For Self Build UK
- RIO Properties With An Agricultural Tie UK
- Pensioner Mortgage Age 44 for 2023
- Retirement Mortgage Coutts Finance Co in 2023
- Interest Only Mortgage Age 41 for 2023
- Interest Only Mortgage Properties Built Entirely Of Timber Or Timber Frame in 2023
- Bad Credit Mortgages Kensington Mortgage Company for 2023
- Adam & Company
- Home Equity Loan Freehold Flat in 2023
- Refinance Converted Flats Or Maisonettes UK
- Home Equity Loan Earl Shilton Building Society in 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Move House for 2023
- Refinance Age 54 for 2023
- Equity Loan Manchester Building Society in 2023
- Remortgage Bad Credit Direct Lender for 2023
- Bad Credit Mortgages Age 47 UK
- Equity Loan Mortgage Express for 2023
- Refinance Daily Telegraph for 2023
- Retirement Mortgage Equity Release Over 55 for 2023
- Remortgage Bad Credit Properties Involved In Commercial Farming UK
- RIO Bradford & Bingley Plc for 2023
- Remortgage Flats Within A Block Of 4-5 Storeys Or More No Lift in 2023
- Bad Credit Mortgages Barnsley Building Society UK
- Home Equity Loan Harpenden Building Society UK
- Equity Loan Asbestos for 2023
- Bad Credit Mortgages No Advisor Fee in 2023
- Remortgage Bad Credit Move Provider for 2023
- Properties More Than Five Acres Of Land
- Bad Credit Mortgages Market Harborough Building Society for 2023
- Home Equity Loan Metro Bank in 2023
- Retirement Mortgage Bluestone Mortgages for 2023
- RIO Furness Building Society in 2023
- Refinance Prefabricated Concrete Houses for 2023
- Home Equity Loan National Counties Building Society Bs UK
- For Tenants In Common
- Remortgage Bad Credit Foundation Home Loans UK
- Pensioner Mortgage Drawdown in 2023
- Equity Loan Coventry Building Society for 2023
- Home Equity Loan Bank Of Ireland Mortgages in 2023
- Home Equity Loan Parity Trust for 2023
- Retirement Mortgage Monmouthshire Building Society UK
- Clydesdale Bank
- RIO Properties Held In Trust UK
- Equity Loan Properties Flooded In The Past Five Years in 2023
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Handelsbanken for 2023
- Retirement Mortgage Platform for 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Marsden Bs in 2023
- Remortgage Bad Credit Ex Local Authority Flats Or Maisonettes in 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage No Broker Fee UK
- Bad Credit Mortgages Age 40 for 2023
- Interest Only Mortgage Onesavings Bank in 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Properties Above Commercial Premises for 2023
- RIO No Early Repayment Charges UK
- Refinance Housing Association Or Social Housing UK
- RIO Properties With A Steel Frame Bisf UK
- Refinance Category C S Listing Scotland Listed UK
The lender first active mortgages will want to know if the property is a Freehold house or a Leasehold house and if the resident is a Private Tenant.
How much is it common to release from home – first active mortgage
The more aged you are and the more serious your illnesses you are the more cash you can release.
It’s often found to discover people searching for home reversion schemes, lump sum lifetime mortgages or monthly payment equity release, however, Age Concern like Aegon are keen to see proof of your circumstances in the form of bank statements.