- Release equity from your house
- No regular monthly repayments
- Are you still paying a mortgage? We can help with that
- Can be used to optimise tax planning
- All UK Postcodes are acceptable
If you don’t want a lifetime mortgage or equity release, and just want a normal mortgage at 3.97% regardless of your age please Click Here
Not interested in equity release? Do you just want a conventional mortgage at 3.97% regardless of your age please Click Here
The lender will want to know if the property is a Freehold terraced house or a Leasehold flat with a share of freehold and if the resident is a Private Tenant.
Areas where Lifetime Mortgages are common
- Royal Leamington Spa
- St Austell
- West Tilbury
Wealthy business owners who could benefit from equity release tax planning
- Manufacture of tobacco products Nailsea
- Cargo handling for water transport activities Acle
- Manufacture of other electronic and electric wires and cables Neston
- Wholesale of tobacco products Horsham
- Cultural education Shepshed
- Manufacture of macaroni, noodles, couscous and similar farinaceous products Uxbridge
- Activities of head offices Ashby-de-la-Zouch
- Retail sale of watches and jewellery in specialised stores Falmouth
- Solicitors Southwold
- Wholesale of waste and scrap Mitcheldean
- Wholesale of sugar and chocolate and sugar confectionery Somerton
- Activities of credit bureaus Tidworth
- Dismantling of wrecks Stamford
- Wholesale of china and glassware and cleaning materials Stratford-upon-Avon
- Activities of other membership organizations n e c Hyde
- Retail sale of newspapers and stationery in specialised stores Holt
- Agents involved in the sale of textiles, clothing, fur, footwear and leather goods Mitcham
- Public houses and bars Mablethorpe and Sutton
- Treatment and coating of metals Stalham
- Retail sale of hardware, paints and glass in specialised stores Newark-on-Trent
- Construction of roads and motorways Bridport
- Manufacture of other milk products Wickwar
- Non-specialised wholesale trade Soham
- Technical testing and analysis Crawley
- Activities of unit trust Looe
Equity Release UK Lenders – precise mortgages lending criteria
- Age Concern
- Prudential Lifetime
- Age Partnership
Equity Release Loan To Value
- 50% home reversion schemes Zurich
- 35% loan to value monthly payment lifetime mortgage Prudential Lifetime
- 25% loan to value lumpsum lifetime mortgages Central Trust
- 50% LTV monthly payment lifetime mortgage Lifetime Mortgage from L&G
- 60% loan to value monthly payment equity release Together Money
- 25% LTV interest-only lifetime mortgages United Trust Bank
- More 2 Life Flexi Choice Voluntary Payment Super Lite
- L&G Legal & General Flexible Lifetime Mortgage
- Liverpool Victoria LV= Lump Sum Plus Lifetime Mortgage
- Nationwide Equity Release
- Royal Bank of Scotland Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
- Bridgewater Lifetime Mortgage
- Just retirement equity release lifetime mortgages
- More to Life Capital Choice Plus Plan
- Nationwide Equity Release Plans
- NatWest Lifetime Mortgage
- Saga home reversion schemes
- Hodge Lifetime Mortgage Flexible Drawdown Plan
- Liverpool Victoria LV Equity Release Schemes
- More 2 Life Flexi Choice Voluntary Payment Super Lite
- TSB Equity Release
- Royal Bank of Scotland Lifetime Mortgage
- Age Partnership Equity Release Schemes
- Bridgewater Equity Release Schemes
- More to Life Flexi Choice Drawdown Lite Plan
- Stonehaven Equity Release Plan
- Lloyds Bank Equity Release
- TSB Equity Release Schemes
- NatWest Lifetime Mortgage
Hard to mortgage property variants include properties in the course of construction or pre-construction, properties where multiple third parties are living in an annexe, leasehold properties where the lease length is currently unacceptable, crofted houses and properties with single skin brickwork.
Some of the most popular pensioner mortgage products include TSB interest only lifetime mortgages, Barclay’s equity release schemes, Halifax over 60 lifetime mortgages, Legal and General lifetime mortgages and Nationwide later life mortgages.
Does Precise Mortgages do mortgages up to 85?
Yes, Precise Mortgages do mortgages up to 85 at 1.94% APR. Precise Mortgages mortgages up to 85 have a loan to value of 70%.
Do Precise Mortgages offer later life lending to Under 55?
Yes, Precise Mortgages later life lending Under 55 is 2.19% MER.
Does Precise Mortgages do mortgages over 70?
Yes, Precise Mortgages mortgages over 70 are 1.9% APR.
Do Precise Mortgages do mortgages over 75?
Yes, Precise Mortgages mortgages over 75 are 1.96% MER.
Do Precise Mortgages offer later life lending?
Yes, Precise Mortgages later life lending is 2.16% APRC.
What are Precise Mortgages rates for retirement mortgages?
Precise Mortgages interest rates for retirement mortgages are 2.23% MER.
Do Precise Mortgages have favourable reviews for pensioner mortgages?
Yes, Precise Mortgages reviews are superb for pensioner mortgages.
Does the Precise Mortgages rio mortgage calculator show the loan to value (ltv)?
Yes, the Precise Mortgages RIO mortgage calculator shows a favourable loan to value (ltv) of 55%.
Does a Precise Mortgages retirement interest only mortgage advisor charge a substantial fee?
No, Precise Mortgages retirement interest only mortgage advisors are free.
Does Precise Mortgages offer mortgages over 60?
Yes, Precise Mortgages mortgages over 60 are 2.08% APR.
Does Precise Mortgages offer mortgages over 55?
Yes, Precise Mortgages mortgages over 55 are 2.21% APRC.
Hard to mortgage home types include pre-fabricated reinforced concrete (PRC), properties with pre 1945 asbestos or similar composition roof tiles, properties constructed or converted within the past 10 years, privately developed flats in blocks of two storeys without a lift and properties where the flat is accessed via a deck or balcony.
Popular loan to value percentages of Lloyds mortgages for over 60s, Barclays mortgages for 60 plus pensioners, NatWest later life interest only mortgages over 60, Legal and General retirement interest only mortgages over 60, Bank of Scotland mortgages for people 60 plus and Nationwide BS mortgages for 60 plus pensioners are 50%, 55% and 70%.
Tough to finance property variants can include properties with land in addition to the domestic grounds up to a maximum property size of five acres, where the land is for normal domestic use, properties with room(s) or outbuilding(s) used for a small amount of personal commercial use, use of the land and any outbuildings for a small amount of personal commercial use., properties that are being used for personal commercial use and properties adversely affected by existing or proposed issues including roads, rail, airports, power plants, power lines/pylons, wind turbines, substations, sewage works, quarries, fuel stations, refuse sites, sports grounds, noise, light or environmental pollution.
Tough to mortgage property variants can include properties built on contaminated land, ground rent where the lease or any deed varying the lease provides for a ground rent exceeding, or where the escalating provisions would result in the ground rent exceeding £250 per annum (or £1000 per annum where the property is in Greater London), derelict property or where part of the building is in severe disrepair and needs demolishing, corrugated iron construction and concrete panel houses.
How much money can I get?
You can release 65% of your home’s valuation. For example, if your house is valued at £180,000 you can get £108,000.
- Home Equity Loan Chelsea Building Society for 2023
- Remortgage Age Restricted Properties in 2023
- Refinance External Walls Built Entirely Of Single Skin Brickwork UK
- Ex Council Properties Ex-Housing Association
- Equity Loan Ecology Building Society for 2023
- Bad Credit Mortgages Mortgage Express UK
- Bad Credit Mortgages Age 48 UK
- RIO Category C S Listing Scotland Listed for 2023
- Home Equity Loan Properties Valued At Less Than £100000 in 2023
- Interest Only Mortgage Under 50 UK
- Home Equity Loan Merseyside Liverpool UK
- Bad Credit Mortgages Allied Irish Bank Aib UK
- Equity Loan Mansfield Building Society Interest Rates UK
- Remortgage Bad Credit Category A & B Listings Scotland Listed in 2023
- Bad Credit Mortgages Annexe Self Contained Granny Flats for 2023
- Bad Credit Mortgages Flats And Maisonettes In Blocks Of More Than 10 Storeys in 2023
- Remortgage Platform for 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Age 40 for 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Precast Reinforced Concrete Prc Properties UK
- Bad Credit Mortgages Asbestos Sheet for 2023
- Retirement Mortgage Properties More Than Five Acres Of Land UK
- Remortgage Bank Of Ireland Mortgages for 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Masthaven Bank in 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Iva UK
- Remortgage Properties With A Steel Frame Bisf in 2023
- Interest Only Mortgage Pitched Roofs Of Asbestoscement Tiles UK
- Remortgage Hodge in 2023
- Refinance Leasehold Houses for 2023
- Retirement Mortgage Daily Telegraph for 2023
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Move House in 2023
- Remortgage Properties High Risk To Subsidence Or Movement in 2023
- Equity Loan Foundation Home Loans UK
- Pensioner Mortgage Accord Mortgages in 2023
- Retirement Mortgage For Retirement Properties for 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Magellan Homeloans UK
- RIO Age 50 for 2023
- Remortgage Bad Credit Dudley Building Society UK
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages M&S Bank in 2023
- RIO Habito in 2023
- Remortgage Direct Lender UK
- Refinance Age 42 UK
- Pensioner Mortgage Ex-Local Authority Steel Frame Properties for 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Holmesdale Building Society UK
- Retirement Mortgage Age 47 UK
- Refinance Harpenden Building Society in 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Age 41 for 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Leeds And Holbeck Building Society in 2023
- Interest Only Mortgage Bad Credit in 2023
- Equity Loan Molo Finance for 2023
- Refinance For Self Build in 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Earl Shilton Building Society in 2023
- Refinance Flats Within A Block Of 4-5 Storeys Or More No Lift for 2023
- Equity Loan Parity Trust in 2023
- RIO Bristol in 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage For Tenants In Common UK
- Pensioner Mortgage No Credit Check UK
- Bad Credit Mortgages No Early Repayment Charges in 2023
- Retirement Mortgage Furness Building Society UK
- Home Equity Loan Age 45 for 2023
It’s often found to find individuals looking for home reversion plans, lump sum life time mortgages or home reversion schemes, however, Just Retirement like Maximum cover Equity Release are keen to see paperwork to show your personal situation in the form of investment statements.
Pensioner Mortgage Precise Mortgages
Pitfalls of Lifetime Mortgages
Home reversion plans can reduce your estate value. Monthly payment life time mortgage may impact entitlements to state benefits. You may need to pay a broker’s fee and some products expose you to changes in interest rates.
Does Precise offer mortgages up to 85?
Yes, Precise does mortgages up to 85 at 1.94% APR. Precise mortgages up to 85 can have a loan to value of 55%.
Does Precise do later life lending to Under 55?
Yes, Precise later life lending Under 55 is 2.18% APR.
Does Precise do mortgages over 70?
Yes, Precise mortgages over 70 are 1.92% APR.
Do Precise offer mortgages over 75?
Yes, Precise mortgages over 75 are 2.11% APR.
Do Precise do later life lending?
Yes, Precise later life lending is 2.03% APRC.
What are the current Precise interest rates for retirement mortgages?
Precise interest rates for retirement mortgages are 1.98% MER.
Does Precise have excellent reviews for pensioner mortgages?
Yes, Precise reviews are commendable for pensioner mortgages.
Does the Precise rio mortgage calculator show the LTV?
Yes, the Precise RIO mortgage calculator shows a excellent LTV of 60%.
Does a Precise retirement interest only mortgage advisor charge a substantial fee?
No, Precise retirement interest only mortgage advisors are free.
Do Precise do mortgages over 60?
Yes, Precise mortgages over 60 are 2.11% APRC.
Do Precise do mortgages over 55?
Yes, Precise mortgages over 55 are 2.03% APRC.
Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Precise Mortgages
Equity Release Loan To Value
The more elderly you are and the more serious your illnesses you are the more money you can release.