- Not necessary to make regular monthly payments
- Use the money to buy another house
- Are you still paying a mortgage? That’s fine we can help
- Stay living in your own home for as long as you like
- Often used to manage inheritance tax bills
- Freehold flats are acceptable
If you don’t want a lifetime mortgage or equity release, and just want a normal mortgage at 3.97% regardless of your age please Click Here
Not interested in equity release? Do you just want a conventional mortgage at 3.97% regardless of your age please Click Here
- Retirement Mortgage No Credit Check in 2023
- Refinance Coventry Building Society for 2023
- Equity Loan Mortgage Agency Services in 2023
- Marsden Bs
- Equity Loan Corrugated Iron Roofs Property-Iron for 2023
- Equity Loan Age 45 UK
- Remortgage Bad Credit Properties Held In Trust for 2023
- Home Equity Loan Converted Flats Or Maisonettes for 2023
- Remortgage Age 54 for 2023
- Refinance Coutts Finance Co in 2023
- Remortgage Bad Credit Age 44 in 2023
- Home Equity Loan Mansfield Building Society Interest Rates for 2023
- Remortgage Leasehold Houses in 2023
- Equity Loan Age 40 UK
- Retirement Mortgage Itl Mortgages UK
- Remortgage Age 49 in 2023
- Equity Loan Declined UK
- Home Equity Loan Habito in 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Dudley Building Society UK
- No Advisor Fee
- Equity Loan Darlington Building Society UK
- Equity Loan Atom Bank for 2023
- Refinance Britannia Co-Operative Bank for 2023
- Equity Loan More To Life UK
- Home Equity Loan Pre-Fabricated Properties UK
- Pensioner Mortgage Best Retirement Interest Only Mortgages in 2023
- Interest Only Mortgage Family Building Society for 2023
- Refinance Asbestos UK
- Interest Only Mortgage Onesavings Bank in 2023
- Equity Loan Handelsbanken in 2023
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Halifax for 2023
- Home Equity Loan Cynergy Bank UK
- Pensioner Mortgage Category A & B Listings Scotland Listed UK
- Home Equity Loan Properties More Than Five Acres Of Land UK
- Refinance Housing Association Or Social Housing UK
- Interest Only Mortgage Nedbank Private Wealth for 2023
- Home Equity Loan Ex Council Properties Ex-Housing Association in 2023
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Drawdown for 2023
- Interest Only Mortgage Direct Lender for 2023
- Furness Building Society
- Refinance Age 42 UK
- Interest Only Mortgage Parity Trust for 2023
- Home Equity Loan Allied Irish Bank Aib for 2023
- Kensington Mortgage Company
- Home Equity Loan More Than Two Borrowers for 2023
- Refinance Masthaven Bank for 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Move House for 2023
- Refinance Belfast Northern Ireland UK
- Harpenden Building Society
- Remortgage Direct Line in 2023
- Refinance Properties With A Steel Frame Bisf UK
- Retirement Mortgage Leeds And Holbeck Building Society for 2023
- Interest Only Mortgage Properties Flooded In The Past Five Years UK
- Pensioner Mortgage Pensioners Over 65 in 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Ipswich Building Society Mortgages UK
- Interest Only Mortgage Greater Manchester UK
- Interest Only Mortgage Ahli United Bank UK
- RIO Flats And Maisonettes In Blocks Of More Than 10 Storeys UK
- Bad Credit Mortgages Age 43 for 2023
- Refinance Age 52 in 2023
- Remortgage Ecology Building Society UK
Equity Release percentages of your current property value – bluestone mortgages
- 50% monthly payment equity release Maximum cover Equity Release
- 30% loan to value (LTV) lumpsum lifetime mortgages New Street Mortgages
- 25% LTV monthly payment lifetime mortgage Clearly Loans
- 25% loan to value lump sum lifetime mortgages Swansea Building Society
Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Bluestone Mortgages
Pensioner Mortgage Bluestone Mortgages
Difficult to finance home types include poorly maintained at the time of the valuation inspection, properties where letting arrangement where the tenancy agreement is not appropriate, leasehold properties where the lease length is currently unacceptable, commonhold properties and properties with single skin brickwork .
Some of the most common retirement finance offerings are Lloyds over 60 mortgages, HSBC mortgages over 65, NatWest mortgages over 70s, Legal and General retirement interest only mortgages and Nationwide over 60 lifetime mortgages.
Does Bluestone Mortgages offer mortgages up to 85?
Yes, Bluestone Mortgages do mortgages up to 85 at 2.24% APR. Bluestone Mortgages mortgages up to 85 have a loan to value (ltv) of 70%.
Do Bluestone Mortgages do later life lending to Under 55?
Yes, Bluestone Mortgages later life lending Under 55 is 2.1% APRC.
Do Bluestone Mortgages offer mortgages over 70?
Yes, Bluestone Mortgages mortgages over 70 are 2.1% APRC.
Does Bluestone Mortgages offer mortgages over 75?
Yes, Bluestone Mortgages mortgages over 75 are 2.17% APR.
Do Bluestone Mortgages offer later life lending?
Yes, Bluestone Mortgages later life lending is 1.84% APR.
What are the current Bluestone Mortgages interest rates for retirement mortgages?
Bluestone Mortgages rates for retirement mortgages are 2.04% APRC.
Does Bluestone Mortgages have positive reviews for pensioner mortgages?
Yes, Bluestone Mortgages reviews are splendid for pensioner mortgages.
Does the Bluestone Mortgages rio mortgage calculator show the loan to value?
Yes, the Bluestone Mortgages RIO mortgage calculator shows a positive loan to value of 60%.
Does a Bluestone Mortgages retirement interest only mortgage advisor charge a big fee?
No, Bluestone Mortgages retirement interest only mortgage advisors are free.
Do Bluestone Mortgages do mortgages over 60?
Yes, Bluestone Mortgages mortgages over 60 are 2.25% APRC.
Does Bluestone Mortgages do mortgages over 55?
Yes, Bluestone Mortgages mortgages over 55 are 2.04% MER.
Difficult to finance property variants include properties with post 1945 asbestos or similar composition roof tiles , properties with any externally applied insulation to the walls after construction, studio flats located within the M25, privately developed flats in blocks of two storeys without a lift and privately developed flats in blocks of three or four storeys without a lift.
Some of the most popular LTV ratios of TSB mortgages for 60 plus pensioners, Barclays interest only mortgages for people over 70, Halifax interest only lifetime mortgages for people over 60, Legal & General mortgages for 60 plus, Bank of Scotland over 60 lifetime mortgages and Nationwide Building Society interest only mortgages for people over 70 are 40%, 55% and 70%.
Challenging to finance home titles include properties with outbuildings used for normal domestic purposes (garage, workshop, stables, barn etc), properties converted from modern commercial premises, properties without direct access to an adopted highway or which are accessed over an unmade road, properties with flying or creeping freeholds which comprise over 15% of the total floor area and properties with mobile phone masts which are within influencing distance of the house.
Challenging to mortgage property titles include properties with legal agreements such as Overage, Clawback, Option, Pre-emption, or any onerous Restrictive Covenant, leasehold properties with a short lease, typically less than 70 years, or a defective lease, property is uninhabitable, asbestos construction and concrete frame.
How much can I get?
You can get 60% of your property’s valuation. For example, if your home is valued at £350,000 you can get £227,000.
Disadvantages of Lifetime Mortgages
Monthly payment lifetime mortgage can reduce the inheritance for your family. Lifetime mortgage with flexible drawdown cash release may impact ability to get state benefits. You may need to pay an advisor’s fee and you could be exposed to changes in interest rates with some products.
Business owners details likely with equity to release
- Tax consultancy Barton-upon-Humber
- Manufacture of other electrical equipment Skelton-in-Cleveland
- Operation of sports facilities Crosby
- Manufacture of other wearing apparel and accessories n e c South Elmsall
- Casting of light metals Featherstone
- Computer facilities management activities Willesden
- Activities of call centres Stony Stratford
- Cultural education Cramlington
- Retail sale of leather goods in specialised stores Bexhill-on-Sea
- Retail sale in non-specialised stores with food, beverages or tobacco predominating Dukinfield
- First-degree level higher education Epping
- Manufacture of printing ink Hinckley
- Raising of sheep and goats Castle Cary
- Retail sale of computers, peripheral units and software in specialised stores Waltham Cross
- Production of meat and poultry meat products Woodbridge
- Repair of electrical equipment Stanley
- Manufacture of woven or tufted carpets and rugs Tickhill
- Manufacture of bearings, gears, gearing and driving elements Sandiacre
- Wholesale of household goods other than musical instruments n e c Mansfield
- Activities of production holding companies Strood
- Manufacture of sugar Finchley
- Wholesale of other office machinery and equipment Middlesbrough
- Agents involved in the sale of food, beverages and tobacco Immingham
Providers for UK Equity Release
- the Telegraph
- New Life
- L&G Legal & General Premier Flexible Lifetime Mortgage
- NatWest Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
- More to Life Flexi Choice Drawdown Lite Plan
- Bridgewater Equity Release
- More2Life Flexi Choice Drawdown Lite Plan
- More to Life Capital Choice Plan
- Pure Retirement Drawdown Plan
- More 2 Life Tailored Choice Plan
- Royal Bank of Scotland Lifetime Mortgage
- Age Partnership Equity Release Schemes
- L&G Legal & General Flexible Max Plus
- Lloyds Bank Equity Release Plans
- Bridgewater Equity Release Schemes
- Just Retirement Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
- NatWest Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
- More 2 Life Capital Choice Plus Plan
- Age Partnership Equity Release Plans
What percentage can be released?
The older you are and the more serious your illnesses you are the more cash you can release.
Areas where Lifetime Mortgages are popular
- South Shields
It’s very regular to find people looking for lifetime mortgage with flexible drawdown cash release, lumpsum lifetime mortgages or home reversion plans, however, Legal and General like Aegon are keen to see proof of your situation in the form of pension statements.
The 1st and 2nd charge lender will want to know if the property is a Detached freehold house or a Leasehold flat with share of freehold and if the resident is an Private Tenant.