- No monthly repayments
- Help your family to buy another home
- Are you still paying a mortgage? That’s fine we can help
- Stay living in your own property for as long as you like
- Lenders not affected by Brexit or covid19-corona virus
- All parts of the UK are acceptable including Northern Ireland
- Flat roof properties are OK
If you don’t want a lifetime mortgage or equity release, and just want a normal mortgage at 3.97% regardless of your age please Click Here
Not interested in equity release? Do you just want a conventional mortgage at 3.97% regardless of your age please Click Here
Areas in the UK where retirement mortgages are routine
- Much Wenlock
- Snaith and Cowick
- Newport Pagnell
It is common to discover individuals looking for home reversion plans, lumpsum lifetime mortgages or interest-only lifetime mortgages, however, Asbestos Sheet like VitalityLife Equity Release are keen to see evidence of your circumstances in the form of pension statements.
Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Paragon
How much is it common to release from a home
- 50% monthly payment equity release Old Mutual Wealth
- 35% loan to value home reversion schemes Stonehaven
- 60% loan to value home reversion plans Precise
- 25% loan to value home reversion schemes 1st Stop
- 25% LTV lifetime mortgage with flexible drawdown cash release Shawbrook
- 35% loan to value home reversion plans Shawbrook
- 30% loan to value monthly payment equity release Leeds Building Society
Equity Release LTV
The more aged you are and the more illnesses you have you are the more tax-free money you can release.
The 1st and 2nd charge lender will want to know if the property is a Detached freehold house or a Leasehold flat with share of freehold and if the resident is an Owner Occupier Primary Residence.
Disadvantages of Lifetime Mortgages
A monthly payment lifetime mortgage can reduce the value of your estate. Lifetime mortgage with flexible drawdown cash release may impact entitlements to state benefits. You may need to pay a solicitor’s fee and you could be exposed to changes in interest rates with some products.
Lenders for UK Equity Release
- Just Retirement
- Sunlife Plans
- Retirement Mortgage Age 50 UK
- Retirement Mortgage Properties Held By Companies for 2023
- Remortgage Ahli United Bank for 2023
- Home Equity Loan Age Restricted Properties UK
- Equity Loan Leeds Building Society UK
- Interest Only Mortgage Asbestos Sheet for 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Age 51 for 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Coutts Finance Co UK
- Remortgage Fleet Mortgages UK
- Bad Credit Mortgages Pepper Money for 2023
- RIO Handelsbanken in 2023
- Remortgage Properties Valued Less Than £70000 for 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Bank Of Ireland for 2023
- Equity Loan Buckinghamshire Building Society UK
- Interest Only Mortgage Allied Irish Bank Aib for 2023
- Home Equity Loan More Than Two Borrowers for 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage For Retirement Properties for 2023
- Home Equity Loan Bad Credit UK
- Remortgage Bad Credit Properties More Than Five Acres Of Land UK
- Bad Credit Mortgages Belfast Northern Ireland for 2023
- Interest Only Mortgage Hanley Mortgages for 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Precast Reinforced Concrete Prc Properties UK
- Bad Credit Mortgages Earl Shilton Building Society UK
- Home Equity Loan Kensington Mortgage Company in 2023
- RIO Age 53 for 2023
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Merseyside Liverpool for 2023
- RIO Flats And Maisonettes In Blocks Of More Than 10 Storeys UK
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Foreign Nationals for 2023
- Holmesdale Building Society
- Refinance Ex Council Properties Ex-Housing Association in 2023
- Home Equity Loan Halifax UK
- Interest Only Mortgage Landmark Mortgages in 2023
- Refinance Properties Valued At Less Than £100000 in 2023
- Retirement Mortgage Under 50 UK
- Home Equity Loan Nedbank Private Wealth UK
- Bad Credit Mortgages Hodge in 2023
- Home Equity Loan Converted Flats Or Maisonettes for 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Equity Release Over 55 in 2023
- Remortgage Bad Credit Darlington Building Society UK
- Metro Bank
- Home Equity Loan Properties High Risk To Subsidence Or Movement in 2023
- Retirement Mortgage Ipswich Building Society Mortgages UK
- Home Equity Loan Ge Money Home Lending Ltd in 2023
- Equity Loan Properties With An Agricultural Tie for 2023
- Home Equity Loan Properties With A Steel Frame Bisf UK
- Refinance Properties Built Entirely Of Timber Or Timber Frame for 2023
- RIO Age 46 in 2023
- Refinance Mortgage Agency Services in 2023
- Refinance No Advisor Fee in 2023
- Refinance Parity Trust UK
- Retirement Mortgage Pre-Fabricated Properties in 2023
- Monmouthshire Building Society
- Home Equity Loan Kent Reliance UK
- Home Equity Loan Dudley Building Society UK
- Pensioner Mortgage Drawdown in 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Asbestos Sheet for 2023
- Remortgage Bad Credit No Broker Fee for 2023
- Remortgage Bad Credit Direct Lender for 2023
- Freehold Flat
- Retirement Mortgage Bristol for 2023
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages More To Life for 2023
- More 2 Life Capital Choice Plan
- Bridgewater Equity Release Plans
- Hodge Equity Release Plans
- L&G Legal & General Flexible Max Scheme
- Stonehaven Equity Release Plan
- Lloyds Bank Equity Release Schemes
- NatWest Lifetime Mortgage
- Saga Equity Release Schemes
- Age Partnership Equity Release
- Canada Life Second Home Voluntary Select Plan
- More to Life Capital Choice Plan
- More 2 Life Flexi Choice Voluntary Payment Super Lite
- Aviva Equity Release Plans
- Hodge Lifetime Mortgage Plus
- L&G Legal & General Flexible Lifetime Mortgage
- Nationwide Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
- Lloyds Bank Equity Release Plans
- TSB Equity Release
- Saga home reversion plan
- Aviva Equity Release
- Hodge Equity Release Schemes
- More2Life Capital Choice Plus Plan
- HSBC Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
- NatWest Equity Release Plans
Difficult to mortgage home types include properties where proposed building works have not yet commenced, entirely tenanted properties, leasehold properties where the lease length is currently unacceptable, properties with unregistered titles subject to these being registered as part of the legal process and freehold flats (England, Wales, Northern Ireland).
Many of the most appealing pensioner loan products are Lloyds Bank interest only mortgages for over 70s, HSBC mortgages for over 65, NatWest later life mortgages, Legal & General interest only lifetime mortgages and Nationwide Building Society remortgages for people over 50 years old.
Does Paragon offer mortgages up to 85?
Yes, Paragon do mortgages up to 85 at 1.84% MER. Paragon mortgages up to 85 have a LTV of 60%.
Does Paragon offer later life lending to Under 55?
Yes, Paragon later life lending Under 55 is 1.85% MER.
Does Paragon offer mortgages over 70?
Yes, Paragon mortgages over 70 are 2.21% APRC.
Do Paragon offer mortgages over 75?
Yes, Paragon mortgages over 75 are 1.97% APR.
Does Paragon offer later life lending?
Yes, Paragon later life lending is 1.99% APR.
What are the current Paragon interest rates for retirement mortgages?
Paragon interest rates for retirement mortgages are 2.24% APRC.
Do Paragon have good reviews for pensioner mortgages?
Yes, Paragon reviews are tiptop for pensioner mortgages.
Does the Paragon rio mortgage calculator show the loan to value?
Yes, the Paragon RIO mortgage calculator shows a good loan to value of 55%.
Does a Paragon retirement interest only mortgage advisor charge a substantial fee?
No, Paragon retirement interest only mortgage advisors are free.
Does Paragon do mortgages over 60?
Yes, Paragon mortgages over 60 are 2.17% APRC.
Does Paragon do mortgages over 55?
Yes, Paragon mortgages over 55 are 2.15% APR.
Hard to mortgage home variants include eco houses and modern methods of construction, properties with any externally applied insulation to the walls after construction, properties constructed or converted within the past 10 years, freehold/feuhold flats (Scotland only) and flats above or adjacent to commercial premises.
Some of the most common loan to value percentages of TSB pensioner mortgages over 70s, Barclays Bank mortgages for people over 50, Halifax over 60 lifetime mortgages no fees, Legal & General mortgages for 60 plus pensioners, RBS mortgages for over 65 and Nationwide BS lifetime mortgages for people over 55 are 45%, 55% and 70%.
Challenging to mortgage home titles include flats of less than 30 square metres in any location, properties converted from modern commercial premises, agricultural use of the land and any outbuildings, properties that are being used for personal commercial use and properties which have been built on a previously contaminated land are acceptable provided the result of an environmental search determines the land to be clear of contamination.
Challenging to mortgage property variants include rentcharges properties with a high estate rentcharge, leasehold properties with a short lease, typically less than 70 years, or a defective lease, properties where there are boundary disputes or where planning applications have not been applied for correctly, cob property and Airey, Boot, Cornish Unit, Dorran, Dyke, Gregory, Hamish Cross, Myton, Newland, Orlit and Parkinson Frame.
Equity release loan to value?
You can borrow 60% of your home’s valuation. For example, if your home is worth £330,000 you can release £198,000.
Does Paragon Bank do mortgages up to 85?
Yes, Paragon Bank does mortgages up to 85 at 2.08% APRC. Paragon Bank mortgages up to 85 have a LTV of 75%.
Do Paragon Bank offer later life lending to Under 55?
Yes, Paragon Bank later life lending Under 55 is 1.82% MER.
Does Paragon Bank do mortgages over 70?
Yes, Paragon Bank mortgages over 70 are 2.22% APR.
Do Paragon Bank offer mortgages over 75?
Yes, Paragon Bank mortgages over 75 are 2.01% APRC.
Does Paragon Bank do later life lending?
Yes, Paragon Bank later life lending is 2.27% APRC.
What are Paragon Bank rates for retirement mortgages?
Paragon Bank rates for retirement mortgages are 2.06% MER.
Do Paragon Bank have good reviews for pensioner mortgages?
Yes, Paragon Bank reviews are superb for pensioner mortgages.
Does the Paragon Bank rio mortgage calculator show the LTV?
Yes, the Paragon Bank RIO mortgage calculator shows a good LTV of 60%.
Does a Paragon Bank retirement interest only mortgage advisor charge a large fee?
No, Paragon Bank retirement interest only mortgage advisors are free.
Do Paragon Bank offer mortgages over 60?
Yes, Paragon Bank mortgages over 60 are 2.24% APRC.
Do Paragon Bank offer mortgages over 55?
Yes, Paragon Bank mortgages over 55 are 2% APRC.
Pensioner Mortgage Paragon
Successful business owners who could benefit from Home Reversion Scheme tax planning
- Lead, zinc and tin production North Hykeham
- Manufacture of jewellery and related articles Burnham-on-Sea
- Manufacture of pharmaceutical preparations Diss
- Pre-primary education Abingdon-on-Thames
- Renting and leasing of trucks and other heavy vehicles Hatfield
- Growing of rice Rye
- Renting and leasing of freight air transport equipment Carnforth
- Manufacture of non-domestic cooling and ventilation equipment Pontefract
- Operation of historical sites and buildings and similar visitor attractions Ilminster
- Manufacture of wire products, chain and springs Corringham
- Motion picture distribution activities Leyland
- Maintenance and repair of motor vehicles Widnes
- Manufacture of prepared pet foods Holt
- Licensed carriers Grays
- Floor and wall covering Chapel-en-le-Frith
- Wholesale of china and glassware and cleaning materials Highbridge
- Renting and leasing of office machinery and equipment including computers Eastwood
- Manufacture of other articles of concrete, plaster and cement Ashton-under-Lyne
- Non-specialised wholesale of food, beverages and tobacco Hartlepool
- Manufacture of coke oven products Askern
- Processing and preserving of meat Watford
- Manufacture of trailers and semi-trailers Haywards Heath
- Manufacture of corrugated paper and paperboard, sacks and bags Ongar
- Manufacture of other men’s outerwear Prescot
- Repair of watches, clocks and jewellery Ponteland