- Remove tax-free money from your home
- Not necessary to make regular monthly payments
- Use the money to buy another property
- Are you still paying a mortgage? No problems
- Continue to live in your own house
- Often used as a vehicle to reduce tax bills
If you don’t want a lifetime mortgage or equity release, and just want a normal mortgage at 3.97% regardless of your age please Click Here
Not interested in equity release? Do you just want a conventional mortgage at 3.97% regardless of your age please Click Here
Areas of the UK where equity release is common
- Wimborne Minster
- St Austell
- Bishops Waltham
- Great Yarmouth
It’s usual to encounter people seeking out home reversion schemes, monthly payment lifetime mortgage or monthly payment equity release, however, More2Life like Aegon are keen to see paperwork to show your situation in the form of investment statements.
The lender will want to know if the property is a Freehold terraced house or a Leasehold flat and if the resident is an Assured shorthold tenancy tenant.
Equity Release percentages of your current property value
The more elderly you are and the sicker you are the more cash you can release.
Equity Release LTV Percentages
- 60% lifetime mortgage with flexible drawdown cash release Royal London Equity Release
- 25% LTV home reversion plans Keystone
- 25% loan to value lumpsum lifetime mortgages Precise Mortgages
UK Lenders for Equity Release
- Legal and General
- Age Concern
- Maximum cover Equity Release
Downsides of Lifetime Mortgages
Home reversion plans can reduce the inheritance for your family. Monthly payment equity release may impact ability to claim entitlements. You may need to pay a broker’s fee and some products expose you to changes in interest rates.
Hard to mortgage home variants can include properties in poor condition, properties where the ownership is set up on a tenancy in common basis, freehold houses and bungalows (England, Wales, Northern Ireland), commonhold properties and properties with owned solar panels.
Common pensioner finance products are Lloyds Bank lifetime mortgages, Barclays retirement interest only mortgages, Post Office mortgages over 70s, Legal & General interest only mortgages for people over 70 and Nationwide pensioner mortgages over 70s.
Difficult to finance home types can include properties with post 1945 asbestos or similar composition roof tiles , properties with single skin brickwork where the single skin comprises more than 20% of the surface area of the external walls, steel frame/clad properties built before 1990, studio flats outside the M25 and basement or lower ground floor flats without level access to private or communal garden space.
Some of the most popular LTV percentages of TSB over 60 lifetime mortgages, HSBC mortgages for 60 year olds, NatWest retirement mortgages over 60, Legal and General interest only mortgages for over 65 year olds, RBS interest only mortgages for over 70s and Nationwide retirement mortgages over 70 are 40%, 55% and 70%.
Tough to mortgage home variants can include properties built or converted into dwellings more than 10 years ago, properties converted from modern commercial premises, agricultural use of the land and any outbuildings, properties with mobile phone masts which are not within influencing distance of the house and properties which have been built on a previously contaminated land are acceptable provided the result of an environmental search determines the land to be clear of contamination.
Challenging to finance home variants include properties with legal agreements such as Overage, Clawback, Option, Pre-emption, or any onerous Restrictive Covenant, ground rent where the lease or any deed varying the lease provides for a ground rent exceeding, or where the escalating provisions would result in the ground rent exceeding £250 per annum (or £1000 per annum where the property is in Greater London), properties with structural problems, asbestos construction and concrete frame.
How much money can I borrow?
You can release 70% of your home’s value. As an example, if your house is valued at £210,000 you can get £126,000.
- More 2 Life Flexi Choice Voluntary Payment Super Lite
- Bridgewater Equity Release Plans
- More2Life Capital Choice Plan
- HSBC Lifetime Mortgage
- Royal Bank of Scotland Equity Release Schemes
- Bridgewater Equity Release Schemes
- Canada Life Lifestyle Gold Flexi
- Liverpool Victoria LV Equity Release Schemes
- HSBC Equity Release
- NatWest Equity Release Plans
- More2Life Capital Choice Plus Plan
- Bridgewater Lifetime Mortgage
- Hodge Lifetime Flexible Drawdown Plan
- More to Life Flexi Choice Voluntary Payment Super Lite
- NatWest Equity Release Plans
- Royal Bank of Scotland Equity Release Schemes
- Canada Life Lifetime Mortgage
- NatWest Equity Release
- Royal Bank of Scotland Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
- More 2 Life Flexi Choice Drawdown Lite Plan
Business owners details likely with equity to release – Coutts mortgage rates
- Production of meat and poultry meat products Holt
- Botanical and zoological gardens and nature reserves activities Shifnal
- Wholesale of household goods other than musical instruments n e c Harlow
- Manufacture of other fabricated metal products n e c Corbridge
- Forging, pressing, stamping and roll-forming of metal; powder metallurgy Rayleigh
- Manufacture of plastic packing goods Market Bosworth
- Production of coffee and coffee substitutes East Ham
- Window cleaning services Harwich
- First-degree level higher education Bishops Stortford
- Repair of consumer electronics Queenborough-in-Sheppey
- Wholesale of wood, construction materials and sanitary equipment Egremont
- Television programme distribution activities Grantham
- Life insurance Lydd
- Manufacture of sugar confectionery Cinderford
- Manufacture of fertilizers and nitrogen compounds St Mary Cray
- Wholesale of live animals Selsey
- Security systems service activities Hemel Hempstead
- Manufacture of oils and fats Loftus
- Motion picture, video and television programme post-production activities Wickwar
- Building of ships and floating structures Hexham
- Event catering activities Yate
- Marine aquaculture Orford
- Precious metals production Skelmersdale
Pensioner Mortgage Coutts Finance Co
- Equity Loan Asbestos for 2023
- Equity Loan Age 47 UK
- Bad Credit Mortgages Properties That Have A Flat Roof UK
- Home Equity Loan Darlington Building Society UK
- Home Equity Loan Properties Adjacent To Commercial Premises for 2023
- RIO Ahli United Bank for 2023
- Retirement Mortgage Cynergy Bank UK
- Remortgage Bad Credit Aldermore Bank UK
- Properties Flooded In The Past Five Years
- Home Equity Loan Landmark Mortgages for 2023
- Retirement Mortgage Beverley Building Society in 2023
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Ex Council Property Houses And Flats for 2023
- RIO Onesavings Bank for 2023
- RIO Molo Finance UK
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Bristol in 2023
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Non Standard Construction UK
- RIO Manchester Building Society for 2023
- Equity Loan Barnsley Building Society UK
- Daily Telegraph
- Equity Loan Move House UK
- RIO Converted Flats Or Maisonettes for 2023
- Retirement Mortgage Freehold Flat for 2023
- Refinance Cob Construction House UK
- Home Equity Loan Handelsbanken UK
- Refinance Annexe Self Contained Granny Flats for 2023
- Home Equity Loan Coutts Finance Co for 2023
- Home Equity Loan No Advisor Fee for 2023
- Home Equity Loan Pitched Roofs Of Asbestoscement Tiles in 2023
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Drawdown for 2023
- Interest Only Mortgage Greater London for 2023
- Remortgage Properties Valued At Less Than £100000 in 2023
- Retirement Mortgage In-Situ Cast Concrete Properties for 2023
- Refinance Lendinvest for 2023
- Refinance Clydesdale Bank in 2023
- Refinance Halifax for 2023
- Remortgage Bad Credit Merseyside Liverpool UK
- Refinance Category C S Listing Scotland Listed UK
- Bad Credit Mortgages Habito UK
- Retirement Mortgage First Active UK
- Refinance Mortgage Express UK
- Equity Loan Kent Reliance in 2023
- Remortgage Bad Credit Properties Purchased Through A Right To Buy Scheme UK
- Home Equity Loan Ex Local Authority Flats Or Maisonettes in 2023
- Equity Loan Mansfield Bs for 2023
- Equity Loan More To Life UK
- Home Equity Loan Pre-Fabricated Properties UK
- Interest Only Mortgage Age 41 for 2023
- Remortgage Age 51 UK
- Remortgage Kensington Mortgage Company for 2023
- Home Equity Loan Age 48 in 2023
- Interest Only Mortgage No Broker Fee UK
- Interest Only Mortgage Greater Manchester UK
- Refinance Best Retirement Interest Only Mortgages for 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Parity Trust for 2023
- Home Equity Loan Adam & Company for 2023
- Retirement Mortgage Direct Line in 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Housing Association Or Social Housing UK
Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Coutts Finance Co
Do Coutts do mortgages up to 85?
Yes, Coutts do mortgages up to 85 at 1.89% APRC. Coutts mortgages up to 85 have a LTV of 65%.
Does Coutts do later life lending to Under 55?
Yes, Coutts later life lending Under 55 is 2.01% APRC.
Do Coutts do mortgages over 70?
Yes, Coutts mortgages over 70 are 2.2% APRC.
Do Coutts do mortgages over 75?
Yes, Coutts mortgages over 75 are 2.22% MER.
Do Coutts offer later life lending?
Yes, Coutts later life lending is 1.83% APRC.
What are the current Coutts rates for retirement mortgages?
Coutts interest rates for retirement mortgages are 2.28% MER.
Does Coutts have good reviews for pensioner mortgages?
Yes, Coutts reviews are commendable for pensioner mortgages.
Does the Coutts rio mortgage calculator show the loan to value?
Yes, the Coutts RIO mortgage calculator shows a good loan to value of 70%.
Does a Coutts retirement interest only mortgage advisor charge a big fee?
No, Coutts retirement interest only mortgage advisors are free.
Do Coutts offer mortgages over 60?
Yes, Coutts mortgages over 60 are 2.29% APR.
Do Coutts offer mortgages over 55?
Yes, Coutts mortgages over 55 are 2.04% APRC.