- Remove tax-free money from your property
- No monthly payments
- Are you still paying a mortgage? That’s fine we can help
- Funding being lent today secured before COVID 19-corona virus
- No lenders fee charged
- England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland all acceptable
If you don’t want a lifetime mortgage or equity release, and just want a normal mortgage at 3.97% regardless of your age please Click Here
Not interested in equity release? Do you just want a conventional mortgage at 3.97% regardless of your age please Click Here
- Pensioner Mortgage Properties Above Commercial Premises for 2023
- Interest Only Mortgage Move House in 2023
- RIO Hodge in 2023
- Bad Credit Mortgages Mansfield Building Society Interest Rates for 2023
- Home Equity Loan Ex Council Property Houses And Flats in 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Non Standard Construction UK
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Coutts Finance Co in 2023
- Retirement Mortgage Hanley Mortgages for 2023
- Refinance Merseyside Liverpool UK
- Remortgage Nedbank Private Wealth in 2023
- Refinance Capital Home Loans UK
- RIO Handelsbanken in 2023
- Home Equity Loan Freehold Held By Local Authority UK
- Remortgage Properties Valued At Less Than £100000 in 2023
- Interest Only Mortgage Halifax for 2023
- Bad Credit Mortgages Age 45 for 2023
- RIO In House Under 55 UK
- Interest Only Mortgage Greater London for 2023
- Home Equity Loan Buckinghamshire Building Society for 2023
- Intelligent Finance
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Monmouthshire Building Society for 2023
- Equity Loan No Early Repayment Charges for 2023
- Family Building Society
- Interest Only Mortgage Freehold Flat UK
- Interest Only Mortgage Market Harborough Building Society for 2023
- Equity Loan Housing Association Or Social Housing for 2023
- Refinance Chelsea Building Society in 2023
- RIO Masthaven Bank UK
- Refinance Ex Council Properties Ex-Housing Association in 2023
- Equity Loan Dudley Building Society in 2023
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Properties With A Steel Frame Bisf for 2023
- Remortgage Properties Built Entirely Of Timber Or Timber Frame for 2023
- RIO Isle Of Wight And Anglesey for 2023
- Remortgage Bad Credit Flats And Maisonettes In Blocks Of More Than 10 Storeys for 2023
- Equity Loan Kent Reliance in 2023
- Home Equity Loan Under 50 for 2023
- RIO Age 53 for 2023
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Properties More Than Five Acres Of Land for 2023
- Refinance Leeds Building Society in 2023
- Interest Only Mortgage Furness Building Society in 2023
- Equity Loan Laing Easiform Homes in 2023
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Pensioners Over 65 in 2023
- Remortgage Bad Credit Bad Credit UK
- Pensioner Mortgage Ge Money Home Lending Ltd in 2023
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Leeds And Holbeck Building Society in 2023
- Ecology Building Society
- Refinance Age 48 UK
- Pensioner Mortgage Properties Purchased Through A Right To Buy Scheme in 2023
- Refinance Declined in 2023
- Remortgage Ex-Local Authority Steel Frame Properties in 2023
- Retirement Mortgage Accord Mortgages UK
- Home Equity Loan Age Restricted Properties UK
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Age 52 UK
- Home Equity Loan Paragon in 2023
- Home Equity Loan Adam & Company for 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Direct Line for 2023
- Interest Only Mortgage Foreign Nationals UK
- Interest Only Mortgage Platform in 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Age 50 in 2023
- Equity Loan Hinckley And Rugby Building Society UK
- Pensioner Mortgage Pitched Roofs Of Asbestoscement Tiles UK
- Home Equity Loan Properties Valued Less Than £70000 for 2023
- Equity Loan Pepper Money for 2023
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Age 43 UK
- RIO More Than Two Borrowers for 2023
Pitfalls of Home Reversion Plans
Interest-only lifetime mortgages can reduce the value of your estate. Lumpsum lifetime mortgages may impact entitlements to benefits. You may need to pay a legal fee and you could be exposed to changes in interest rates with some products.
It’s usual to discover individuals seeking out lumpsum lifetime mortgages, monthly payment life time mortgage or home reversion plans, however, Lifetime Mortgage from L&G like Zurich are keen to see evidence of your situation in the form of investment statements.
Equity Release percentages of your current property value
The older you are and the sicker you are the more money you can release.
Equity Release LTV
- 50% lifetime mortgage with flexible drawdown cash release LV Liverpool Victoria
- 45% loan to value monthly payment lifetime mortgage Saga
- 30% LTV home reversion schemes Prestige Finance
Successful business owners who could benefit from Home Reversion Scheme tax planning
- Activities of exhibition and fair organisers Skegness
- Support activities for petroleum and natural gas extraction Bromyard
- Defence activities Fleet
- Manufacture of macaroni, noodles, couscous and similar farinaceous products Hatfield
- Specialists medical practice activities West Tilbury
- Raising of dairy cattle Winchcombe
- Test drilling and boring Jarrow
- Retail sale of automotive fuel in specialised stores Wainfleet All Saints
- Publishing of learned journals Westbury
- Life reinsurance Buntingford
- Manufacture of essential oils Oswestry
- Manufacture of women’s underwear Desborough
- Operation of historical sites and buildings and similar visitor attractions Ferndown
- Other manufacturing n e c Totnes
- Non-life reinsurance Coulsdon
- Mining of other non-ferrous metal ores Coalville
- Manufacture of irradiation, electromedical and electrotherapeutic equipment Swanscombe and Greenhithe
- Plumbing, heat and air-conditioning installation Withernsea
- Wholesale of china and glassware and cleaning materials Abingdon-on-Thames
- General public administration activities Tenbury Wells
- Media representation services Ponteland
- Other software publishing Princes Risborough
- Processing and preserving of poultry meat Worthing
- Retail sale of fish, crustaceans and molluscs in specialised stores Brierley
- Treatment and disposal of non-hazardous waste Yateley
- Manufacture of other wearing apparel and accessories n e c Bishop Auckland
- Manufacture of articles of fur Middlesbrough
- Manufacture of earthmoving equipment Padstow
- Growing of fibre crops Sidmouth
- Liverpool Victoria LV= Flexible Lifetime Mortgage
- More2Life Capital Choice Plan
- Pure Retirement Lifetime Mortgage
- Lloyds Bank Equity Release
- Royal Bank of Scotland Equity Release Plans
- Saga Equity Release Schemes
- Aviva Equity Release Plans
- Just Retirement Equity Release Plans
- Liverpool Victoria LV Equity Release Schemes
- Stonehaven Equity Release
- Royal Bank of Scotland Lifetime Mortgage
- More2Life Capital Choice Plan
- Canada Life Prestige Flexi Option
- More 2 Life Flexi Choice Voluntary Payment Super Lite
- Nationwide Equity Release
- More to Life Flexi Choice Drawdown Lite Plan
- Hodge Lifetime Mortgage Flexible Drawdown Plan
- Liverpool Victoria LV= Lump Sum Plus Lifetime Mortgage
- Pure Retirement Lifetime Mortgage
- Stonehaven Equity Release
- Lloyds Bank Equity Release
- Saga Equity Release Plans
Does Capital Home Loans do mortgages up to 85?
Yes, Capital Home Loans does mortgages up to 85 at 1.97% APR. Capital Home Loans mortgages up to 85 can have a LTV of 65%.
Does Capital Home Loans offer later life lending to Under 55?
Yes, Capital Home Loans later life lending Under 55 is 2.22% APR.
Does Capital Home Loans do mortgages over 70?
Yes, Capital Home Loans mortgages over 70 are 1.83% APRC.
Does Capital Home Loans offer mortgages over 75?
Yes, Capital Home Loans mortgages over 75 are 2.28% APRC.
Do Capital Home Loans offer later life lending?
Yes, Capital Home Loans later life lending is 2.19% APRC.
What are the current Capital Home Loans interest rates for retirement mortgages?
Capital Home Loans rates for retirement mortgages are 1.99% APR.
Does Capital Home Loans have favourable reviews for pensioner mortgages?
Yes, Capital Home Loans reviews are splendid for pensioner mortgages.
Does the Capital Home Loans rio mortgage calculator show the loan to value (ltv)?
Yes, the Capital Home Loans RIO mortgage calculator shows a favourable loan to value (ltv) of 75%.
Does a Capital Home Loans retirement interest only mortgage advisor charge a large fee?
No, Capital Home Loans retirement interest only mortgage advisors are free.
Do Capital Home Loans offer mortgages over 60?
Yes, Capital Home Loans mortgages over 60 are 2.24% APRC.
Do Capital Home Loans offer mortgages over 55?
Yes, Capital Home Loans mortgages over 55 are 2.24% APR.
Pensioner Mortgage Capital Home Loans
Equity Release Providers
- Step Change
- Age Partnership
- VitalityLife Equity Release
Areas where Lifetime Mortgages are routine
- Kirkby Stephen
- Kirkby Lonsdale
- St Ives
Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Capital Home Loans
Does CHL Mortgages do mortgages up to 85?
Yes, CHL Mortgages do mortgages up to 85 at 1.92% APR. CHL Mortgages mortgages up to 85 can have a LTV of 60%.
Do CHL Mortgages offer later life lending to Under 55?
Yes, CHL Mortgages later life lending Under 55 is 2.21% APR.
Do CHL Mortgages offer mortgages over 70?
Yes, CHL Mortgages mortgages over 70 are 2.25% APR.
Do CHL Mortgages offer mortgages over 75?
Yes, CHL Mortgages mortgages over 75 are 2.1% APRC.
Do CHL Mortgages offer later life lending?
Yes, CHL Mortgages later life lending is 2.02% MER.
What are the current CHL Mortgages interest rates for retirement mortgages?
CHL Mortgages rates for retirement mortgages are 2.24% APR.
Do CHL Mortgages have favourable reviews for pensioner mortgages?
Yes, CHL Mortgages reviews are commendable for pensioner mortgages.
Does the CHL Mortgages rio mortgage calculator show the loan to value?
Yes, the CHL Mortgages RIO mortgage calculator shows a favourable loan to value of 65%.
Does a CHL Mortgages retirement interest only mortgage advisor charge a large fee?
No, CHL Mortgages retirement interest only mortgage advisors are free.
Do CHL Mortgages do mortgages over 60?
Yes, CHL Mortgages mortgages over 60 are 2.02% APR.
Do CHL Mortgages do mortgages over 55?
Yes, CHL Mortgages mortgages over 55 are 2.07% APR.
The lender will want to know if the property is a Detached freehold house or a Leasehold house and if the resident is an Assured shorthold tenancy tenant.
Hard to mortgage home variants include poorly maintained at the time of the valuation inspection, age restricted properties, right to buy – properties in England, Wales and Northern Ireland, properties where the customer is offering only part of the title as security for the loan and properties with single skin brickwork .
Common retirement finance offerings are TSB mortgages for over 50 year olds, Barclays pensioner mortgages, Post Office equity release plans, L&G interest only mortgages for people over 60 and Nationwide BS interest only mortgages for over 60s.
Difficult to mortgage property variants include properties with post 1945 asbestos or similar composition roof tiles , properties with any externally applied insulation to the walls after construction, studio flats located within the M25, freehold/feuhold flats (Scotland only) and privately developed flats in blocks of three or four storeys without a lift.
Common loan to values of TSB RIO mortgages over 75, Barclays Bank interest only mortgages for over 70s, Post Office mortgages for 60 year olds, L&G mortgages for 60 plus, RBS interest only mortgages for over 60s and Nationwide Building Society interest only retirement mortgages for over 70s are 35%, 55% and 70%.
Challenging to finance home variants can include properties built or converted into dwellings more than 10 years ago, properties with a single annexe or other self-contained part of the property, grades l and ll* Listed Buildings in England & Wales (Grades A and B in Scotland; A, B+ and B1 in Northern Ireland), properties that are being used for personal commercial use and properties with mobile phone masts which are within influencing distance of the house.
Challenging to finance home titles can include high service charges, high service charges – properties where the Service Charge per annum at the time of application is more than 2% of the property value, properties where there are boundary disputes or where planning applications have not been applied for correctly, corrugated iron construction and Reema Hollow panel, Schindler and Hawksley SGS, Stent, Stonecrete, Stour, Tarran, Underdown, Unity and Butterley, Waller, Wates, Wessex, Winget and Woolaway.
How much cash can I borrow?
You can get 60% of your home’s value. For example, if your house is worth £360,000 you can borrow £216,000.