- No need to make regular monthly payments
- Still, have a few more mortgages payments to make? No problems
- Continue to live in your own home
- Product not affected by coronavirus crisis
- No lenders fees charged
- All UK Postcodes areas are acceptable
- Flats above shops are acceptable
If you don’t want a lifetime mortgage or equity release, and just want a normal mortgage at 3.97% regardless of your age please Click Here
Not interested in equity release? Do you just want a conventional mortgage at 3.97% regardless of your age please Click Here
How much is it common to release from a home
The older you are and the sicker you are the more tax-free cash you can release.
Drawbacks of Lifetime Mortgages
Lump-sum lifetime mortgages can reduce your estate value. Lifetime mortgage with flexible drawdown cash release may impact the ability to get state benefits. You may need to pay an advisor’s fee and some products expose you to changes in interest rates.
Equity Release LTV Percentages
- 50% monthly payment lifetime mortgage AIG Life
- 55% loan to value (LTV) monthly payment lifetime mortgage Bower
- 55% loan to value monthly payment lifetime mortgage Precise
- 25% loan to value (LTV) home reversion plans Bank of Ireland NI
It’s very regular to find individuals looking for lump sum lifetime mortgages, monthly payment lifetime mortgage or lifetime mortgage with flexible drawdown cash release, however, Aviva like Zurich are keen to see evidence of your personal circumstances in the form of investment statements.
Areas where equity release is routine
- Aviva Equity Release
- TSB Equity Release Schemes
- NatWest Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
- Stonehaven Equity Release Plan
- HSBC Lifetime Mortgage
- Hodge Lifetime Mortgage Flexible Drawdown Plan
- HSBC Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
- TSB Lifetime Interest Only Mortgage
- Royal Bank of Scotland Equity Release Plans
- Aviva Lifetime Mortgage
- More2Life Tailored Choice Plan
- Lloyds Bank Equity Release Schemes
- More 2 Life Flexi Choice Drawdown Lite Plan
- Age Partnership Lifetime Mortgage
Pensioner Mortgage Foundation Home Loans
- Refinance Non Standard Construction in 2023
- Bad Credit Mortgages Buckinghamshire Building Society for 2023
- Refinance Age 43 in 2023
- Home Equity Loan Age 47 UK
- First Active
- Pensioner Mortgage Britannia Co-Operative Bank UK
- Home Equity Loan Category C S Listing Scotland Listed in 2023
- Remortgage Handelsbanken UK
- Bad Credit Mortgages Investec Bank UK
- Home Equity Loan Bank Of Ireland for 2023
- Home Equity Loan Daily Telegraph for 2023
- Equity Loan Pre-Fabricated Properties for 2023
- Remortgage Bad Credit Mod Or Housing Association Houses And Bungalows UK
- RIO Ge Money Home Lending Ltd for 2023
- Interest Only Mortgage Monmouthshire Building Society UK
- Retirement Mortgage Lendinvest for 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Marsden Bs in 2023
- RIO Foundation Home Loans UK
- Refinance Ahli United Bank for 2023
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Housing Association Or Social Housing UK
- Equity Loan Mortgage Express for 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Properties Adjacent To Commercial Premises for 2023
- Equity Loan Move Provider for 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Corrugated Iron Roofs Property-Iron UK
- Home Equity Loan For Self Build UK
- Home Equity Loan Iva for 2023
- RIO Bad Credit in 2023
- Retirement Mortgage Masthaven Bank in 2023
- Remortgage Foreign Nationals UK
- RIO Landbay for 2023
- Retirement Mortgage Parity Trust in 2023
- Equity Loan Mansfield Bs for 2023
- Equity Loan Metro Bank in 2023
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Properties More Than Five Acres Of Land for 2023
- Equity Loan Age 44 UK
- Pensioner Mortgage Properties With An Agricultural Tie for 2023
- Bad Credit Mortgages Annexe Self Contained Granny Flats for 2023
- Equity Loan New Street Mortgages UK
- Pitched Roofs Of Asbestoscement Tiles
- Equity Loan Ipswich Building Society Mortgages in 2023
- Equity Loan Cynergy Bank for 2023
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Isle Of Wight And Anglesey in 2023
- Equity Loan Properties High Risk To Subsidence Or Movement for 2023
- Interest Only Mortgage Kent Reliance in 2023
- Equity Loan Fleet Mortgages in 2023
- Remortgage Freehold Held By Local Authority for 2023
- Refinance Keystone Property Finance for 2023
- Refinance Age Restricted Properties UK
- Home Equity Loan Best Retirement Interest Only Mortgages in 2023
- RIO Freehold Flat for 2023
- Refinance Beverley Building Society UK
- Home Equity Loan Asbestos UK
- Home Equity Loan Adam & Company for 2023
- Refinance Market Harborough Building Society UK
- Remortgage Bad Credit Earl Shilton Building Society UK
- Equity Loan Properties Held In Trust UK
- Retirement Mortgage Properties Purchased Through A Right To Buy Scheme for 2023
- Equity Loan Belfast Northern Ireland in 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Ex Local Authority Flats Or Maisonettes UK
- RIO Laing Easiform Homes in 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Hodge for 2023
- RIO Molo Finance UK
Business owners details likely with equity to release
- Management consultancy activities other than financial management Poynton-with-Worth
- Funeral and related activities Harwich
- Manufacture of industrial gases Prudhoe
- Wholesale of computers, computer peripheral equipment and software Wigan
- Manufacture of oils and fats Bungay
- Other amusement and recreation activities n e c Steyning
- Manufacture of printing ink Thetford
- Manufacture of other non-distilled fermented beverages Meltham
- Regulation of health care, education, cultural and other social services, not incl social security Beaconsfield
- Manufacture of prepared meals and dishes Pershore
- Manufacture of bearings, gears, gearing and driving elements Scunthorpe
- Video production activities Kidsgrove
- Manufacture of breakfast cereals and cereals-based food Marlborough
- Manufacture of sugar Brixham
- Urban and suburban passenger railway transportation by underground, metro and similar systems Biggleswade
- Manufacture of ice cream Wendover
- Primary education Shrewsbury
- Other business support service activities n e c Cirencester
- Construction of roads and motorways Flitwick
- Retail sale in non-specialised stores with food, beverages or tobacco predominating Ashton-under-Lyne
- Manufacture of glues Tadcaster
- Manufacture of builders ware of plastic Medlar-with-Wesham
- Motion picture, television and other theatrical casting activities Loughton
- Tour operator activities Kirkby Stephen
- Retail sale of flowers, plants, seeds, fertilizers, pet animals and pet food in specialised stores Goole
- Growing of other perennial crops Mirfield
Difficult to finance property types can include properties currently undergoing substantial alterations, extensions or repairs, properties where letting arrangement where the tenancy agreement is not appropriate, right to buy – properties in Scotland, properties with unregistered titles subject to these being registered as part of the legal process and freehold flats (England, Wales, Northern Ireland).
Popular retirement loan offerings are TSB mortgages for over 60s, Barclays equity release schemes, Halifax retirement mortgages, L&G retirement mortgages and Nationwide pensioner mortgages.
Difficult to mortgage home variants can include properties with post 1945 asbestos or similar composition roof tiles , properties with any external treatment applied to the roof after construction, large concrete panel systems, privately developed flats in blocks of five storeys or more and properties where the flat is accessed via a deck or balcony.
Do Foundation Home Loans do mortgages up to 85?
Yes, Foundation Home Loans does mortgages up to 85 at 2.09% MER. Foundation Home Loans mortgages up to 85 have a loan to value (ltv) of 65%.
Do Foundation Home Loans offer later life lending to Under 55?
Yes, Foundation Home Loans later life lending Under 55 is 2.1% APR.
Does Foundation Home Loans do mortgages over 70?
Yes, Foundation Home Loans mortgages over 70 are 2.01% APRC.
Do Foundation Home Loans do mortgages over 75?
Yes, Foundation Home Loans mortgages over 75 are 2.12% MER.
Do Foundation Home Loans do later life lending?
Yes, Foundation Home Loans later life lending is 2.04% MER.
What are Foundation Home Loans rates for retirement mortgages?
Foundation Home Loans interest rates for retirement mortgages are 2.17% APRC.
Do Foundation Home Loans have favourable reviews for pensioner mortgages?
Yes, Foundation Home Loans reviews are commendable for pensioner mortgages.
Does the Foundation Home Loans rio mortgage calculator show the LTV?
Yes, the Foundation Home Loans RIO mortgage calculator shows a favourable LTV of 65%.
Does a Foundation Home Loans retirement interest only mortgage advisor charge a big fee?
No, Foundation Home Loans retirement interest only mortgage advisors are free.
Do Foundation Home Loans do mortgages over 60?
Yes, Foundation Home Loans mortgages over 60 are 2.11% APR.
Do Foundation Home Loans do mortgages over 55?
Yes, Foundation Home Loans mortgages over 55 are 2.17% APR.
Popular LTV percentages of Lloyds Bank remortgages for people over 50 years old, HSBC interest only lifetime mortgages for over 70s, Halifax interest only lifetime mortgages for over 70s, Legal and General interest only mortgages for people over 70, RBS mortgages for pensioners over 60 and Nationwide Building Society lifetime mortgages for over 55s are 45%, 55% and 65%.
Challenging to mortgage property variants include properties with outbuildings used for normal domestic purposes (garage, workshop, stables, barn etc), properties with a single annexe or other self-contained part of the property, properties with a small number of solar panels or a wind turbine on the land for domestic use, properties using rooms, land or outbuildings for business purposes which are not personal to the borrower(s) or which extend to more than 50% of the property to be secured and properties with mobile phone masts which are within influencing distance of the house.
Challenging to mortgage property titles include properties with legal agreements such as Overage, Clawback, Option, Pre-emption, or any onerous Restrictive Covenant, high service charges – properties where the Service Charge per annum at the time of application is more than 2% of the property value, derelict property or where part of the building is in severe disrepair and needs demolishing, cob property and concrete panel houses.
How much can I get?
You can release 70% of your home’s valuation. As an example, if your house is worth £280,000 you can borrow £196,000.
Equity Release Lenders
- LV equity release
- Legal and General
The lender will want to know if the property is a Detached freehold house or a Leasehold house and if the resident is an Assured shorthold tenancy tenant.