- Release cash from your home
- No need to make monthly payments
- Help a family member buy their own home with a smaller mortgage
- Are you still paying a mortgage? That’s fine we can help
- Continue to stay in your home
- Often used to manage inheritance tax bills
- Lenders not affected by corona virus-covid 19
- No broker fee
- All parts of the UK are acceptable including Northern Ireland
- Clay lump construction homes are acceptable
If you don’t want a lifetime mortgage or equity release, and just want a normal mortgage at 3.97% regardless of your age please Click Here
Not interested in equity release? Do you just want a conventional mortgage at 3.97% regardless of your age please Click Here
Downsides of Lifetime Mortgages
Home reversion schemes can reduce your estate value. Interest-only lifetime mortgages may impact ability to claim entitlements. You may need to pay a legal fee and you could be exposed to changes in interest rates with some products.
Wealthy business owners who could benefit from equity release estate planning
- Publishing of newspapers Shirebrook
- Processing and preserving of meat Swanscombe and Greenhithe
- Wholesale of petroleum and petroleum products Banbury
- General cleaning of buildings Horley
- Manufacture of machinery for textile, apparel and leather production Saltash
- Construction of other civil engineering projects n e c Bridport
- Support activities for other mining and quarrying Buntingford
- Radio broadcasting Market Rasen
- General secondary education Yate
- Motion picture, television and other theatrical casting activities Kimberley
- Post-secondary non-tertiary education Royal Tunbridge Wells
- Manufacture of wine from grape Lostwithiel
- Retail sale of medical and orthopaedic goods in specialised stores, not incl hearing aids n e c Adlington
- Retail sale via stalls and markets of other goods Falmouth
- Manufacture of prepared feeds for farm animals Woodley
- Growing of other non-perennial crops Chickerell
- Manufacture of lifting and handling equipment Kingston-upon-Thames
- Manufacture of ceramic sanitary fixtures Clevedon
- Manufacture of equipment for concrete crushing and screening and roadworks Marlow
- Quantity surveying activities Calne
- Manufacture of non-wovens and articles made from non-wovens, except apparel Gravesend
- Social work activities without accommodation for the elderly and disabled Chipping Campden
- Manufacture of flat glass Ponteland
- Engineering related scientific and technical consulting activities Oakham
Difficult to mortgage home types can include properties in the course of construction or pre-construction, properties where the ownership is set up on a tenancy in common basis, feuhold/freehold properties (including flats) in Scotland, properties with unregistered titles subject to these being registered as part of the legal process and properties with single skin brickwork .
Appealing retirement mortgage products include Lloyds interest only mortgages for over 60s, Barclays Bank retirement mortgages, NatWest lifetime mortgages, Legal & General pensioner mortgages and Nationwide interest only mortgages for over 60s near London.
Difficult to mortgage property variants include pre-fabricated reinforced concrete (PRC), properties with any externally applied insulation to the walls after construction, studio flats located within the M25, former local authority flats and flats above or adjacent to commercial premises.
Popular LTV ratios of Lloyds remortgages for people over 50 years old, Barclays Bank RIO mortgages over 75, NatWest retirement mortgages over 60, Legal and General mortgages for over 65, Royal Bank of Scotland pensioner mortgages over 70s and Nationwide interest only retirement mortgages for over 70s are 40%, 55% and 70%.
Challenging to mortgage home variants include grade ll Listed houses (grade C in Scotland and B2 in Northern Ireland), properties with room(s) or outbuilding(s) used for a small amount of personal commercial use, properties with a small number of solar panels or a wind turbine on the land for domestic use, properties where there is a self-contained part of the property or annexe, i.e. basement flat etc and properties in coastal areas that may be affected by erosion.
Tough to finance home titles can include properties with legal agreements such as Overage, Clawback, Option, Pre-emption, or any onerous Restrictive Covenant, properties with any kind of structural defect, damp, dry or wet rot, property is uninhabitable, timber buildings and missing planning permission or building regulations approval.
How much money can I borrow?
You can release 60% of your home’s valuation. For example, if your house is valued at £250,000 you can borrow £162,000.
Equity Release Loan To Value
The older you are and the more serious your illnesses you are the more money you can release.
Does Family Building Society do mortgages up to 85?
Yes, Family Building Society do mortgages up to 85 at 2.09% APRC. Family Building Society mortgages up to 85 have a loan to value of 55%.
Does Family Building Society do later life lending to Under 55?
Yes, Family Building Society later life lending Under 55 is 2.1% APRC.
Does Family Building Society offer mortgages over 70?
Yes, Family Building Society mortgages over 70 are 1.87% MER.
Do Family Building Society do mortgages over 75?
Yes, Family Building Society mortgages over 75 are 1.87% APRC.
Does Family Building Society do later life lending?
Yes, Family Building Society later life lending is 2.24% APR.
What are the current Family Building Society interest rates for retirement mortgages?
Family Building Society interest rates for retirement mortgages are 2.13% MER.
Do Family Building Society have good reviews for pensioner mortgages?
Yes, Family Building Society reviews are tiptop for pensioner mortgages.
Does the Family Building Society rio mortgage calculator show the loan to value (ltv)?
Yes, the Family Building Society RIO mortgage calculator shows a good loan to value (ltv) of 75%.
Does a Family Building Society retirement interest only mortgage advisor charge a big fee?
No, Family Building Society retirement interest only mortgage advisors are free.
Do Family Building Society offer mortgages over 60?
Yes, Family Building Society mortgages over 60 are 2% MER.
Do Family Building Society offer mortgages over 55?
Yes, Family Building Society mortgages over 55 are 2.14% APRC.
Areas of the UK where equity release is popular
- New Romney
- Tenbury Wells
- Mablethorpe and Sutton
- Mablethorpe and Sutton
- Bury St Edmunds
Lenders for Equity Release
- Key Retirement
- Key Retirement
Equity Release Loan To Value
- 55% home reversion plans Royal London Equity Release
- 50% loan to value (LTV) home reversion schemes More2Life
- 55% LTV lifetime mortgage with flexible drawdown cash release Equifinance
The 1st and 2nd charge lender will want to know if the property is a Freehold terraced house or a Leasehold flat with share of freehold and if the resident is an Owner Occupier Primary Residence.
- Aviva Lifestyle Flexible Option
- More 2 Life Capital Choice Plus Plan
- Stonehaven Lifetime Mortgage
- HSBC Equity Release
- Saga Equity Release Schemes
- More2Life Capital Choice Plus Plan
- Hodge Indexed Lifetime Mortgage
- Just Retirement Equity Release Plans
- Stonehaven Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
- NatWest Equity Release Schemes
- Age Partnership Equity Release Schemes
- Canada Life Lifestyle Gold Flexi
- TSB Equity Release Schemes
- Aviva Equity Release Schemes
- Bridgewater Equity Release
- Canada Life Interest Select Gold Flexi
- L&G Legal & General Flexi Max Voluntary Repayment Plan
- NatWest Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
- More 2 Life Flexi Choice Drawdown Lite Plan
- Age Partnership Equity Release Plans
It’s very regular to encounter individuals seeking out interest-only lifetime mortgages, lump sum life time mortgages or lifetime mortgage with flexible drawdown cash release, however, Just Retirement like Royal London Equity Release are keen to see evidence of your personal circumstances in the form of pension statements.
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Declined for 2023
- RIO Merseyside Liverpool for 2023
- Retirement Mortgage Daily Telegraph for 2023
- Interest Only Mortgage Itl Mortgages for 2023
- Equity Loan Bristol in 2023
- Remortgage Bad Credit Molo Finance UK
- Interest Only Mortgage Paragon for 2023
- Home Equity Loan Chelsea Building Society for 2023
- Equity Loan Fleet Mortgages in 2023
- Interest Only Mortgage Prefabricated Concrete Houses for 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Coutts Finance Co UK
- Home Equity Loan Best Retirement Interest Only Mortgages in 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Age 42 for 2023
- Equity Loan Britannia Co-Operative Bank in 2023
- Home Equity Loan Manchester Building Society for 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Ecology Building Society for 2023
- Home Equity Loan For Tenants In Common for 2023
- Equity Loan Age 45 UK
- RIO Landmark Mortgages in 2023
- Home Equity Loan Age 52 in 2023
- RIO Marsden Bs UK
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Bad Credit for 2023
- Bad Credit Mortgages Halifax for 2023
- No Advisor Fee
- Refinance Age 51 for 2023
- Equity Loan Corrugated Iron Roofs Property-Iron for 2023
- Retirement Mortgage Aldermore Bank for 2023
- RIO Freehold Flat for 2023
- Bad Credit Mortgages Investec Bank UK
- Asbestos Sheet
- Refinance Mortgage Express UK
- Interest Only Mortgage Foreign Nationals UK
- Refinance Age 40 for 2023
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Beverley Building Society for 2023
- Remortgage Iva UK
- Home Equity Loan Age 49 for 2023
- Interest Only Mortgage Buckinghamshire Building Society for 2023
- Refinance Ex Council Property Houses And Flats in 2023
- Refinance Magellan Homeloans UK
- RIO No Credit Check-in 2023
- Refinance Monmouthshire Building Society UK
- Pensioner Mortgage Age 54 UK
- Remortgage Cob Construction House UK
- Equity Loan Bank Of Ireland UK
- Bad Credit Mortgages In-Situ Cast Concrete Properties UK
- Refinance Belfast Northern Ireland UK
- Equity Loan Age 47 UK
- Remortgage Bad Credit Parity Trust UK
- Remortgage Direct Lender UK
- Pensioner Mortgage Properties Held By Companies for 2023
- Remortgage Bad Credit Clydesdale Bank for 2023
- RIO Move House in 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Bank Of Ireland Mortgages in 2023
- Refinance Dudley Building Society UK
Family Building Society Product name: Retirement Interest-Only (RIO) and Retirement Lifestyle Booster Capital repayment or interest-only? Interest-only. For the Lifestyle Booster, you’re also given an advance in monthly instalments or as an upfront lump sum. Minimum property value: £240,000 if you’re mortgage-free; £180,000 if remortgaging. Minimum/Maximum loan sum: RIO – £45,000/£3m. Lifestyle Booster – £60,000 Minimum if you’re currently mortgage-free; £45,000 if remortgaging, with at least £30,000 paid in advances; no max. Maximum LTV: RIO – 50%. Lifestyle Booster – 25%. Minimum/Maximum age at application: RIO – 65/none. Lifestyle Booster – 60/79. Minimum income: none. Mortgage term: RIO – unlimited. Lifestyle Booster – 10 years. Overpayments: up to ten per cent per year without early repayment charges (ERCs) during the initial period. Unlimited overpayments thereafter. ERCs differ depending on the deal. How is the loan repaid? The RIO is repayable when you die or move into care. You can repay the Lifestyle Booster by selling your property or other means if you have the funds.