- Remove tax-free money from your house
- You don’t need to make regular monthly payments
- Use the money for a holiday
- Are you still paying a mortgage? We can help with that
- No brokers fee added on
- All UK Postcodes areas are acceptable
- Pre-fabricated property titles are OK
If you don’t want a lifetime mortgage or equity release, and just want a normal mortgage at 3.97% regardless of your age please Click Here
Not interested in equity release? Do you just want a conventional mortgage at 3.97% regardless of your age please Click Here
Difficult to finance home variants include properties currently undergoing substantial alterations, extensions or repairs, properties where multiple third parties are living in an annexe, right to buy – properties in Scotland, leasehold properties (with the exception of flats and maisonettes) and properties with leased solar panels.
Some of the most popular pensioner mortgage products include Lloyds Bank RIO mortgages, HSBC interest only mortgages for over 65 year olds, NatWest interest only mortgages for over 60s near London, Legal and General mortgages for people over 50 and Nationwide Building Society interest only mortgages for over 60s.
Hard to mortgage property variants include eco houses and modern methods of construction, timber framed properties built between 1920 and 1965, privately developed flats, maximum four storeys with a lift, studio flats outside the M25 and privately developed flats in blocks of three or four storeys without a lift.
Some of the most common loan to value percentages of Lloyds Bank mortgages for over 60s, Barclays Bank interest only mortgages for people over 60, Halifax equity release plans for people over 60, Legal & General mortgages for over 50 year olds, RBS mortgages for people over 50 and Nationwide Building Society RIO mortgages over 75 are 40%, 60% and 70%.
Challenging to finance property variants include properties built or converted into dwellings more than 10 years ago, properties with a large number/scale of outbuildings, properties with more than one annexe or self-contained part of the property, properties where there is a self-contained part of the property or annexe, i.e. basement flat etc and properties adversely affected by existing or proposed issues including roads, rail, airports, power plants, power lines/pylons, wind turbines, sub stations, sewage works, quarries, fuel stations, refuse sites, sports grounds, noise, light or environmental pollution.
Tough to mortgage property titles include properties built on contaminated land, properties with any kind of structural defect, damp, dry or wet rot, properties of non-standard construction, corrugated iron construction and missing planning permission or building regulations approval.
How much cash can I borrow?
You can borrow 70% of your home’s valuation. As an example, if your house is valued at £240,000 you can borrow £144,000.
Towns in the UK where retirement mortgages are routine
- New Alresford
- Royal Tunbridge Wells
- Blackwater and Hawley
Equity Release LTV Percentages
The older you are and the more serious your illnesses you are the more money you can release.
Pensioner Mortgage Molo Finance
Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Molo Finance
Retired business owners that may be interested in lifetime mortgages
- Support activities for other mining and quarrying Walsall
- Machining Ilkeston
- Activities of households as employers of domestic personnel Stowmarket
- Processing and preserving of meat West Malling
- Trade of electricity Oakengates
- Fund management activities Grimsby
- Manufacture of electrical and electronic equipment for motor vehicles and their engines Nantwich
- Other sports activities Millom
- Central banking Bakewell
- Construction of roads and motorways Harworth and Bircotes
- Raising of camels and camelids Bootle
- Manufacture of essential oils Emsworth
- Computer facilities management activities Thornbury
- Manufacture of other parts and accessories for motor vehicles Glossop
- Manufacture of office machinery and equipment except computers and peripheral equipment Southend-on-Sea
- Defence activities Bruton
- Manufacture of locks and hinges Normanton
- Mineral oil refining Hythe
- Extraction of salt Shirebrook
- Renting and leasing of other machinery, equipment and tangible goods n e c Bexley
- Manufacture of bodies coachwork for motor vehicles except caravans Pocklington
- Licensed clubs Alston
- Other reservation service activities n e c Christchurch
- Age 41
- Remortgage Investec Bank in 2023
- Remortgage Age 49 in 2023
- Refinance Beverley Building Society UK
- Home Equity Loan Ex-Local Authority Steel Frame Properties for 2023
- Retirement Mortgage Properties Held In Trust UK
- Retirement Mortgage Pitched Roofs Of Asbestoscement Tiles for 2023
- Remortgage Bad Credit Newbury Building Society Mortgages in 2023
- Remortgage Bad Credit Keystone Property Finance UK
- National Counties Building Society Bs
- Bad Credit Mortgages Bank Of Ireland for 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Foreign Nationals UK
- Bad Credit Mortgages Properties With An Agricultural Tie UK
- Home Equity Loan Furness Building Society UK
- RIO Housing Association Or Social Housing in 2023
- Bad Credit Mortgages Capital Home Loans UK
- RIO Godiva Mortgages Ltd UK
- RIO Age 52 UK
- RIO Isle Of Wight And Anglesey for 2023
- Retirement Mortgage No Broker Fee for 2023
- RIO Precast Reinforced Concrete Prc Properties in 2023
- Equity Loan Kent Reliance in 2023
- Home Equity Loan No Credit Check for 2023
- Equity Loan In-Situ Cast Concrete Properties UK
- Pensioner Mortgage Paragon UK
- Home Equity Loan Mortgage Agency Services for 2023
- Refinance Laing Easiform Homes in 2023
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Best Retirement Interest Only Mortgages in 2023
- RIO Hanley Mortgages for 2023
- Remortgage For 50 Year Olds in 2023
- Remortgage Aldermore Bank in 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Landbay in 2023
- RIO Freehold Flat for 2023
- Equity Loan Handelsbanken in 2023
- RIO Age 50 for 2023
- Remortgage Bad Credit Ex Council Property Houses And Flats in 2023
- Bad Credit Mortgages Greater Manchester in 2023
- Refinance Age 42 UK
- Retirement Mortgage Dudley Building Society for 2023
- Refinance Greater London for 2023
- Equity Loan Ge Money Home Lending Ltd in 2023
- Home Equity Loan Coutts Finance Co for 2023
- Home Equity Loan Properties Above Commercial Premises UK
- RIO New Street Mortgages in 2023
- RIO Properties High Risk To Subsidence Or Movement in 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Mansfield Bs for 2023
- Equity Loan External Walls Built Entirely Of Single Skin Brickwork in 2023
- Retirement Mortgage Properties More Than Five Acres Of Land UK
- Refinance Manchester Building Society UK
- Equity Loan Masthaven Bank UK
- Retirement Mortgage Ecology Building Society UK
- Interest Only Mortgage No Early Repayment Charges in 2023
- RIO Age 44 for 2023
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages In House Under 55 for 2023
- Equity Loan Freehold Held By Local Authority in 2023
- RIO Prefabricated Concrete Houses in 2023
- Refinance Cob Construction House UK
- Retirement Mortgage Direct Line in 2023
- RIO Allied Irish Bank Aib UK
- Retirement Mortgage Flats Within A Block Of 4-5 Storeys Or More No Lift in 2023
- Aviva Lifetime Mortgage
- Just retirement equity release lifetime mortgages
- Lloyds Bank Lifetime Mortgage
- Royal Bank of Scotland Equity Release Plans
- Saga Equity Release Schemes
- More to Life Capital Choice Plan
- Pure Retirement Equity Release
- More2Life Flexi Choice Drawdown Lite Plan
- Canada Life Voluntary Select Gold Flexi
- Stonehaven Equity Release Scheme
- Nationwide Equity Release Schemes
- TSB Equity Release Plans
- L&G Legal & General Flexible Plus Lifetime Mortgage
- Pure Retirement Classic Voluntary Payment Super Lite
- Stonehaven Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
- Nationwide Equity Release Schemes
- TSB Lifetime Interest Only Mortgage
- Saga home reversion schemes
- Age Partnership Equity Release Plans
Equity Release LTV
- 50% home reversion schemes VitalityLife Equity Release
- 35% loan to value monthly payment life time mortgage New Life
- 35% loan to value (LTV) home reversion schemes Foundation Home Loans
- 60% loan to value (LTV) lifetime mortgage with flexible drawdown cash release Age Partnership
- 45% loan to value monthly payment life time mortgage One Family
- 30% LTV lumpsum lifetime mortgages Landbay
Drawbacks of Lifetime Mortgages
Interest-only lifetime mortgages can reduce the inheritance for your family. Lump sum lifetime mortgages may impact entitlements to benefits. You may need to pay a legal fee and you could have higher rates to pay with some schemes.
It’s often found to encounter people looking for home reversion schemes, monthly payment life time mortgage or lifetime mortgage with flexible drawdown cash release, however, Just Retirement like Zurich are keen to see paperwork to show your personal circumstances in the form of pension statements.
The 1st and 2nd charge lender will want to know if the property is a Detached freehold house or a Leasehold flat and if the resident is an Assured shorthold tenancy tenant.
Equity Release Lenders
- Age Concern
- Stonehaven Mortgage
- Age Concern
Do Molo Finance do mortgages up to 85?
Yes, Molo Finance does mortgages up to 85 at 2.2% APRC. Molo Finance mortgages up to 85 have a LTV of 70%.
Does Molo Finance offer later life lending to Under 55?
Yes, Molo Finance later life lending Under 55 is 2.3% APRC.
Do Molo Finance do mortgages over 70?
Yes, Molo Finance mortgages over 70 are 1.92% APRC.
Does Molo Finance do mortgages over 75?
Yes, Molo Finance mortgages over 75 are 2.09% APR.
Does Molo Finance do later life lending?
Yes, Molo Finance later life lending is 1.92% APR.
What are the current Molo Finance interest rates for retirement mortgages?
Molo Finance rates for retirement mortgages are 1.81% APRC.
Do Molo Finance have excellent reviews for pensioner mortgages?
Yes, Molo Finance reviews are superb for pensioner mortgages.
Does the Molo Finance rio mortgage calculator show the LTV?
Yes, the Molo Finance RIO mortgage calculator shows a excellent LTV of 60%.
Does a Molo Finance retirement interest only mortgage advisor charge a big fee?
No, Molo Finance retirement interest only mortgage advisors are free.
Do Molo Finance do mortgages over 60?
Yes, Molo Finance mortgages over 60 are 2.03% APR.
Do Molo Finance do mortgages over 55?
Yes, Molo Finance mortgages over 55 are 2.15% APR.