- No monthly repayments
- Are you still paying a mortgage? That’s fine we can help
- Stay living in your own house
- Can be a vehicle to reduce tax bills
- Mortgage lender no impacted by corona virus-covid19
- No lenders fee
- All parts of the UK are acceptable
- Difficult property types are OK
If you don’t want a lifetime mortgage or equity release, and just want a normal mortgage at 3.97% regardless of your age please Click Here
Not interested in equity release? Do you just want a conventional mortgage at 3.97% regardless of your age please Click Here
Providers for UK Equity Release
- Lifetime Mortgage from L&G
- Pure Retirement
- Age Concern
- LV equity release
- LV Liverpool Victoria
It’s very regular to discover people looking for home reversion schemes, monthly payment life time mortgage or lifetime mortgage with flexible drawdown cash release, however, Lifetime Mortgage from L&G like AA equity release are keen to see paperwork to show your personal situation in the form of bank statements.
Equity Release percentages of your current property value
- 55% monthly payment equity release Zurich
- 30% loan to value (LTV) interest-only lifetime mortgages Buckinghamshire Building Society
- 55% loan to value home reversion schemes the Telegraph
- 30% LTV lumpsum lifetime mortgages Kent Reliance
Downsides of Equity Release Schemes
Interest-only lifetime mortgages can reduce your estate value. Monthly payment equity release may impact ability to get state benefits. You may need to pay an advisor’s fee and you could be exposed to changes in interest rates with some products.
Areas where Lifetime Mortgages are common
- South Shields
Small business owners detail likely with equity to release
- Renting and leasing of passenger water transport equipment Morley
- Risk and damage evaluation Knaresborough
- Manufacture of cider and other fruit wines Wood Green
- Glazing Barrow-in-Furness
- Treatment and disposal of non-hazardous waste Malmesbury
- Manufacture of musical instruments Lydd
- Activities of exhibition and fair organisers Hemel Hempstead
- Manufacture of other products of wood; manufacture of articles of cork, straw and plaiting materials Wareham
- Growing of sugar cane Berkeley
- Regulation of health care, education, cultural and other social services, not incl social security Hedge End
- Manufacture of telegraph and telephone apparatus and equipment Bridport
- Cutting, shaping and finishing of stone Royal Wootton Bassett
- Development of building projects Romsey
- Wholesale of household goods other than musical instruments n e c Harwich
- Banks Wellington
- Manufacture of pulp Stratford-upon-Avon
- Technical testing and analysis Harworth and Bircotes
- Book publishing Much Wenlock
- Manufacture of electronic industrial process control equipment Billericay
- Sports and recreation education Corby
- Renting and leasing of agricultural machinery and equipment Burton upon Trent
- Wholesale of machine tools Matlock
- Renting and leasing of freight air transport equipment Lynton & Lynmouth
- Non-specialised wholesale trade Colburn
- Other telecommunications activities Southminster
- Manufacture of other non-metallic mineral products n e c Patchway
The mortgage lender will want to know if the property is a Semi detached freehold house or a Leasehold house and if the resident is an Assured shorthold tenancy tenant.
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Manchester Building Society for 2023
- Equity Loan Properties Adjacent To Commercial Premises for 2023
- Home Equity Loan Age 47 UK
- Bad Credit Mortgages Chelsea Building Society for 2023
- Retirement Mortgage Mansfield Bs in 2023
- Remortgage Asbestos in 2023
- Home Equity Loan Intelligent Finance in 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Keystone Property Finance in 2023
- RIO Greater Manchester for 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Equity Release Over 55 in 2023
- RIO Handelsbanken in 2023
- Refinance Cob Construction House UK
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Onesavings Bank for 2023
- Refinance Aldermore Bank in 2023
- RIO In-Situ Cast Concrete Properties UK
- RIO Age 45 for 2023
- Home Equity Loan Newbury Building Society Mortgages for 2023
- RIO More Than Two Borrowers for 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Foreign Nationals UK
- Retirement Mortgage For Self Build for 2023
- RIO Kent Reliance for 2023
- Equity Loan Bank Of Ireland Mortgages UK
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Ecology Building Society UK
- Pensioner Mortgage Darlington Building Society in 2023
- Refinance For Tenants In Common UK
- Pensioner Mortgage Godiva Mortgages Ltd UK
- RIO Properties Held By Companies for 2023
- Refinance Prefabricated Concrete Houses for 2023
- Equity Loan Freehold Flat for 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Move Provider UK
- Refinance Direct Lender in 2023
- Equity Loan Parity Trust in 2023
- Remortgage Bad Credit Atom Bank for 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Investec Bank UK
- Pensioner Mortgage Magellan Homeloans UK
- RIO Ahli United Bank for 2023
- Ex Council Properties Ex-Housing Association
- Refinance Flats Within A Block Of 4-5 Storeys Or More No Lift for 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Age 49 in 2023
- Remortgage Bad Credit Iva in 2023
- Remortgage Annexe Self Contained Granny Flats UK
- Pensioner Mortgage New Street Mortgages UK
- Remortgage Age 44 for 2023
- Remortgage Lendinvest in 2023
- Retirement Mortgage Paragon UK
- Retirement Mortgage Leeds Building Society for 2023
- Remortgage No Advisor Fee for 2023
- RIO Mortgage Agency Services in 2023
- Interest Only Mortgage Converted Flats Or Maisonettes in 2023
- RIO Greater London for 2023
- Refinance Merseyside Liverpool UK
- Equity Loan Age 46 in 2023
- RIO Kensington Mortgage Company in 2023
- Interest Only Mortgage Precast Reinforced Concrete Prc Properties for 2023
- Retirement Mortgage Properties With An Agricultural Tie in 2023
- Refinance Ex Council Property Houses And Flats in 2023
- Refinance Holmesdale Building Society in 2023
- Interest Only Mortgage No Early Repayment Charges in 2023
- Equity Loan Housing Association Or Social Housing for 2023
Equity Release LTV
The more aged you are and the sicker you are the more money you can release.
- More 2 Life Flexi Choice Voluntary Payment Super Lite
- Bridgewater Equity Release Schemes
- Hodge Lifetime Flexible Drawdown Plan
- More2Life Flexi Choice Voluntary Payment Super Lite
- TSB Lifetime Mortgage
- Age Partnership Equity Release
- Bridgewater Equity Release
- Hodge Lifetime Flexible Drawdown Plan
- HSBC Equity Release
- Saga Lifetime Mortgage
- Age Partnership Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
- Hodge Lifetime Flexible Voluntary Repayment Plan
- L&G Legal & General Flexible Max Scheme
- Liverpool Victoria LV Equity Release Schemes
- Pure Retirement Drawdown Plan
- Stonehaven Lifetime Mortgage
- More to Life Capital Choice Plus Plan
- Age Partnership Equity Release Plans
- Liverpool Victoria LV= Lump Sum Plus Lifetime Mortgage
- NatWest Equity Release Schemes
Difficult to finance property types can include properties in the course of construction or pre-construction, properties where multiple third parties are living in an annexe, freehold houses and bungalows (England, Wales, Northern Ireland), commonhold properties and properties with single skin brickwork .
Many of the most appealing pensioner loan products include Lloyds Bank interest only lifetime mortgages, HSBC interest only lifetime mortgages, NatWest retirement mortgages, Legal & General later life interest only mortgages and Nationwide BS interest only mortgages for people over 60.
Difficult to mortgage property types can include timber framed properties built before 1920, timber framed properties built between 1920 and 1965, privately developed flats, maximum four storeys with a lift, privately developed flats in blocks of two storeys without a lift and properties where the flat is accessed via a deck or balcony.
Does Bank Of Ireland offer mortgages up to 85?
Yes, Bank Of Ireland do mortgages up to 85 at 2.22% MER. Bank Of Ireland mortgages up to 85 can have a loan to value of 55%.
Do Bank Of Ireland offer later life lending to Under 55?
Yes, Bank Of Ireland later life lending Under 55 is 2.13% MER.
Do Bank Of Ireland do mortgages over 70?
Yes, Bank Of Ireland mortgages over 70 are 2.19% MER.
Does Bank Of Ireland do mortgages over 75?
Yes, Bank Of Ireland mortgages over 75 are 1.8% APRC.
Do Bank Of Ireland offer later life lending?
Yes, Bank Of Ireland later life lending is 2.29% MER.
What are Bank Of Ireland rates for retirement mortgages?
Bank Of Ireland interest rates for retirement mortgages are 2% APRC.
Does Bank Of Ireland have good reviews for pensioner mortgages?
Yes, Bank Of Ireland reviews are tiptop for pensioner mortgages.
Does the Bank Of Ireland rio mortgage calculator show the LTV?
Yes, the Bank Of Ireland RIO mortgage calculator shows a good LTV of 75%.
Does a Bank Of Ireland retirement interest only mortgage advisor charge a big fee?
No, Bank Of Ireland retirement interest only mortgage advisors are free.
Does Bank Of Ireland offer mortgages over 60?
Yes, Bank Of Ireland mortgages over 60 are 2.09% MER.
Does Bank Of Ireland offer mortgages over 55?
Yes, Bank Of Ireland mortgages over 55 are 2.08% MER.
Some of the most popular loan to value ratios of Lloyds Bank mortgages for over 60s, Barclays lifetime mortgages for over 55s, NatWest mortgages for people over 50, L&G later life interest only mortgages over 60, RBS mortgages for over 70s and Nationwide Building Society mortgages for over 70s are 40%, 60% and 65%.
Tough to mortgage property variants include grade ll Listed houses (grade C in Scotland and B2 in Northern Ireland), properties with grounds in excess of five acres, use of the land and any outbuildings for a small amount of personal commercial use., properties with mobile phone masts which are not within influencing distance of the house and properties where Japanese Knotweed is present.
Challenging to mortgage property variants include high service charges, leasehold properties with a short lease, typically less than 70 years, or a defective lease, derelict property or where part of the building is in severe disrepair and needs demolishing, thatched buildings and properties that has never been registered with the land registry.
How much cash can I release?
You can release 65% of your home’s valuation. For example, if your house is valued at £360,000 you can borrow £252,000.