- Remove tax-free money from your property
- No regular monthly repayments
- Continue to live in your own house
- Often used to manage inheritance tax bills
- No broker fee
If you don’t want a lifetime mortgage or equity release, and just want a normal interest-only mortgage at 3.97% regardless of your age please Click Here
Not interested in equity release? Do you just want a conventional interest-only mortgage at 3.97% regardless of your age please Click Here
Wealthy business owners who could benefit from equity release estate planning
- Growing of cereals except rice , leguminous crops and oil seeds Southwell
- Cargo handling for air transport activities Princes Risborough
- Recovery of sorted materials Wivenhoe
- Casting of iron Westhoughton
- Radio broadcasting Hatherleigh
- Cold drawing of wire Hawkinge
- Manufacture of other electronic and electric wires and cables Paignton
- Extraction of salt Macclesfield
- Manufacture of motorcycles Wareham
- Manufacture of non-electronic measuring, testing etc equipment, not for industrial process control Bodmin
- Maintenance and repair of motor vehicles Wath-upon-Dearne
- Manufacture of coke oven products Wolverton and Greenleys
- Activities of extraterritorial organizations and bodies Stalybridge
- Silviculture and other forestry activities Torpoint
- Painting Bridgnorth
- Retail sale of antiques including antique books in stores Lymington
- Retail sale of watches and jewellery in specialised stores Cleethorpes
- Video production activities Tow Law
- Retail sale of carpets, rugs, wall and floor coverings in specialised stores Crowland
- Mining of chemical and fertilizer minerals South Woodham Ferrers
- Retail sale of automotive fuel in specialised stores Thorne
- Hunting, trapping and related service activities Cheltenham
- Other passenger land transport Oswestry
- Other software publishing Warrington
- Operation of warehousing and storage facilities for land transport activities Alcester
Equity Release LTV Percentages
The more elderly you are and the the more illnesses you have you are the more cash you can release.
Pensioner Mortgage Which
- Aviva Lifetime Mortgage
- More 2 Life Capital Choice Plus Plan
- Stonehaven Interest Select Plan
- Age Partnership Lifetime Mortgage
- Aviva Lifetime Mortgages
- Pure Retirement Lifetime Mortgage
- TSB Lifetime Mortgage
- Saga Equity Release Schemes
- Aviva Equity Release Schemes
- Canada Life Equity Release
- Just Retirement Equity Release Plans
- Liverpool Victoria LV= Lump Sum Plus Lifetime Mortgage
- Royal Bank of Scotland Equity Release
- Hodge Lifetime Mortgage Plus
- L&G Legal & General Flexible Max Scheme
- More2Life Flexi Choice Drawdown Lite Plan
- HSBC Lifetime Mortgage
- Lloyds Bank Lifetime Mortgage
- TSB Equity Release Schemes
- Age Partnership Lifetime Mortgage
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Fleet Mortgages UK
- Retirement Mortgage Capital Home Loans in 2023
- Refinance Crofted Houses UK
- Pensioner Mortgage Tyne & Wear Newcastle in 2023
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Remortgage in 2023
- Equity Loan Property Built On Or Near To Contaminated Site for 2023
- RIO Repayment Option for 2023
- Home Equity Loan Ipswich Building Society Mortgages in 2023
- Interest Only Mortgage Category A & B Listings Scotland Listed in 2023
- Remortgage Sainsburys Bank for 2023
- RIO Leasehold Houses for 2023
- Home Equity Loan Properties More Than Five Acres Of Land UK
- Remortgage Bad Credit Cambridge Building Society in 2023
- Home Equity Loan Itl Mortgages for 2023
- Refinance Age 45 in 2023
- RIO Properties With Roofs Of Thatch Or Timber Shingle for 2023
- Bank Of Ireland
- Home Equity Loan Property With Solar Farms Wind Turbines Mobile Masts for 2023
- Equity Loan Move House UK
- Remortgage Category C S Listing Scotland Listed in 2023
- Equity Loan Jpmorgan Chase Bank UK
- RIO Property With Lodgers Tenancy Agreement in 2023
- Equity Loan Foundation Home Loans UK
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Agricultural Land Mortgage UK for 2023
- Refinance Restrictive Covenant Overage Clawback Option Pre Emption UK
- RIO No Advisor Fee UK
- Equity Loan Molo Finance for 2023
- RIO Royal Bank Of Scotland for 2023
- Home Equity Loan More To Life in 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Tsb Bank UK
- Equity Loan Stonehaven in 2023
- Retirement Mortgage Monmouthshire Building Society UK
- Remortgage Age 54 for 2023
- Refinance Danske Bank UK
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Together Personal Finance in 2023
- Refinance Leeds And Holbeck Building Society in 2023
- Home Equity Loan Properties Valued Less Than £70000 for 2023
- Bad Credit Mortgages Direct Lender UK
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Virgin Money UK
- Remortgage Properties Built Entirely Of Timber Or Timber Frame for 2023
- Bad Credit Mortgages Properties Which Are Made Up Of Multiple Titles UK
- RIO Parity Trust for 2023
- Remortgage Under 40 UK
- Holmesdale Building Society
- Pensioner Mortgage Properties Held In Trust UK
- Interest Only Mortgage Age 46 in 2023
- Bad Credit Mortgages Yorkshire Bank UK
- Refinance Wimpey No Fines Construction for 2023
- Remortgage Age 52 in 2023
- RIO Studio Flats Under Over 30Sq M for 2023
- Interest Only Mortgage Penrith Building Society for 2023
- Refinance Liverpool Victoria for 2023
- Remortgage Bad Credit Housing Association Or Social Housing in 2023
- Home Equity Loan Property With Historic Restrictive Ties for 2023
- Refinance Bath Building Society for 2023
- Bad Credit Mortgages Atom Bank for 2023
- Retirement Mortgage Belfast Northern Ireland in 2023
- Bad Credit Mortgages More To Life UK
- Pensioner Mortgage Equity Release Over 55 in 2023
- Equity Loan Buckinghamshire Building Society UK
- Home Equity Loan First Trust Bank in 2023
- Remortgage Bad Credit Retirement Apartment for 2023
The lender will want to know if the property is a Detached freehold house or a Leasehold flat with share of freehold and if the resident is an Private Tenant.
Towns where equity release is popular
- Hemel Hempstead
- Thorpe St Andrew
- Braunstone Town
- St Columb Major
Disadvantages of Lifetime Mortgages
Monthly payment life time mortgage can reduce the value of your estate. Home reversion schemes may impact entitlements to state benefits. You may need to pay a legal fee and you could be exposed to changes in interest rates with some products.
Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Which
Do Which do mortgages up to 85?
Yes, Which does mortgages up to 85 at 2.07% APR. Which mortgages up to 85 have a loan to value (ltv) of 65%.
Do Which do later life lending to Under 55?
Yes, Which later life lending Under 55 is 2.25% APR.
Does Which do mortgages over 70?
Yes, Which mortgages over 70 are 1.97% APR.
Does Which do mortgages over 75?
Yes, Which mortgages over 75 are 2.24% APR.
Does Which do later life lending?
Yes, Which later life lending is 1.83% APRC.
What are the current Which rates for retirement mortgages?
Which interest rates for retirement mortgages are 2% MER.
Does Which have excellent reviews for pensioner mortgages?
Yes, Which reviews are commendable for pensioner mortgages.
Does the Which rio mortgage calculator show the loan to value (ltv)?
Yes, the Which RIO mortgage calculator shows a excellent loan to value (ltv) of 70%.
Does a Which retirement interest only mortgage advisor charge a large fee?
No, Which retirement interest only mortgage advisors are free.
Do Which do mortgages over 60?
Yes, Which mortgages over 60 are 2.1% APRC.
Do Which do mortgages over 55?
Yes, Which mortgages over 55 are 2% APR.
UK Equity Release Scheme Providers
- Norwich Union
- Lifetime Mortgage from L&G
It’s common to encounter people seeking out monthly payment equity release, monthly payment lifetime mortgage or lifetime mortgage with flexible drawdown cash release, however, Lifetime Mortgage from L&G like AIG Life are keen to see proof of your circumstances in the form of investment statements.
Equity Release Loan To Value
- 55% home reversion plans Royal London Equity Release
- 45% loan to value (LTV) interest-only lifetime mortgages Pepper
- 45% LTV monthly payment lifetime mortgage Optimum Credit
Hard to mortgage home variants include properties currently undergoing substantial alterations, extensions or repairs, properties where tenants live in a self-contained part of the property, leasehold properties (England, Wales, Northern Ireland) subject to a lease length of 160 years, crofted houses and properties with leased solar panels.
Some of the most popular pensioner loan products include TSB mortgages over 65, HSBC mortgages for over 70s, Halifax mortgages for over 65, Legal & General pensioner mortgages and Nationwide Building Society interest only lifetime mortgages.
Difficult to finance home variants include Timber-framed properties constructed post 1965, timber framed properties built between 1920 and 1965, properties constructed or converted within the past 10 years, privately developed flats in blocks of five storeys or more and flats above or adjacent to commercial premises.
Some of the most common LTV ratios of Lloyds retirement mortgages over 60, HSBC interest only mortgages for over 70s, Halifax interest only mortgages for over 60s near London, Legal and General over 60 lifetime mortgages no fees, Bank of Scotland mortgages for 60 year olds and Nationwide BS retirement interest only mortgages over 75 are 45%, 55% and 65%.
Tough to finance property titles include flats of less than 30 square metres in any location, properties with a large number/scale of outbuildings, grades l and ll* Listed Buildings in England & Wales (Grades A and B in Scotland; A, B+ and B1 in Northern Ireland), properties using rooms, land or outbuildings for business purposes which are not personal to the borrower(s) or which extend to more than 50% of the property to be secured and properties with mobile phone masts which are within influencing distance of the house.
Challenging to mortgage property variants include properties built on contaminated land, high service charges – properties where the Service Charge per annum at the time of application is more than 2% of the property value, properties of non-standard construction, thatched buildings and concrete frame.