- Release tax-free cash from your house
- No regular monthly repayments
- Use the money to buy another property
- Are you still paying a mortgage? We can help with that
- Can be used to help tax planning
- No brokers fee
- Flat roof properties are OK
If you don’t want a lifetime mortgage or equity release, and just want a normal interest-only mortgage at 3.97% regardless of your age please Click Here
Not interested in equity release? Do you just want a conventional interest-only mortgage at 3.97% regardless of your age please Click Here
Pensioner Mortgage Zephyr Mortgages
Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Zephyr Mortgages
Equity Release UK Providers
- Key Solutions
- Norwich Union
- Sunlife Plans
Disadvantages of Lifetime Mortgages
Lumpsum lifetime mortgages can reduce the value of your estate. Monthly payment equity release may impact ability to claim entitlements. You may need to pay a legal fee and you could have higher rates to pay with some schemes.
- Aviva Lifestyle Flexible Option
- Canada Life Lifestyle Lite Flexi
- Hodge Lifetime Mortgage Plus
- More2Life Capital Choice Plan
- TSB Equity Release Plans
- Age Partnership Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
- More 2 Life Flexi Choice Drawdown Lite Plan
- More2Life Tailored Choice Plan
- Hodge Lifetime Mortgage Flexible Drawdown Plan
- Liverpool Victoria LV= Lump Sum Plus Lifetime Mortgage
- HSBC Lifetime Mortgage
- More to Life Tailored Choice Plan
- NatWest Equity Release Plans
- Hodge Lifetime Flexible Drawdown Plan
- Liverpool Victoria LV= Flexible Lifetime Mortgage
- More to Life Capital Choice Plus Plan
- NatWest Equity Release Schemes
- Saga Equity Release Plans
- Age Partnership Lifetime Mortgage
It’s very regular to encounter people looking for monthly payment equity release, monthly payment life time mortgage or lifetime mortgage with flexible drawdown cash release, however, Key Retirement like Royal London Equity Release are keen to see evidence of your personal situation in the form of bank statements.
Equity Release LTV Percentages
The more aged you are and the more serious your illnesses you are the more money you can release.
Do Zephyr do mortgages up to 85?
Yes, Zephyr does mortgages up to 85 at 1.8% MER. Zephyr mortgages up to 85 have a loan to value of 60%.
Do Zephyr offer later life lending to Under 55?
Yes, Zephyr later life lending Under 55 is 1.89% APRC.
Do Zephyr do mortgages over 70?
Yes, Zephyr mortgages over 70 are 2.05% MER.
Does Zephyr offer mortgages over 75?
Yes, Zephyr mortgages over 75 are 2.06% APR.
Does Zephyr offer later life lending?
Yes, Zephyr later life lending is 2.05% APRC.
What are the current Zephyr interest rates for retirement mortgages?
Zephyr interest rates for retirement mortgages are 2.03% APRC.
Does Zephyr have favourable reviews for pensioner mortgages?
Yes, Zephyr reviews are splendid for pensioner mortgages.
Does the Zephyr rio mortgage calculator show the loan to value (ltv)?
Yes, the Zephyr RIO mortgage calculator shows a favourable loan to value (ltv) of 60%.
Does a Zephyr retirement interest only mortgage advisor charge a substantial fee?
No, Zephyr retirement interest only mortgage advisors are free.
Does Zephyr do mortgages over 60?
Yes, Zephyr mortgages over 60 are 2.24% APR.
Does Zephyr do mortgages over 55?
Yes, Zephyr mortgages over 55 are 2.16% APR.
- RIO Holmesdale Building Society for 2023
- Bad Credit Mortgages Capital Home Loans UK
- Retirement Mortgage Properties Valued Less Than £70000 UK
- Bad Credit Mortgages Scotland for 2023
- Refinance Handelsbanken UK
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Properties High Risk To Subsidence Or Movement UK
- Pensioner Mortgage Properties More Than Five Acres Of Land in 2023
- For Self Build
- Pensioner Mortgage Lendinvest UK
- Home Equity Loan Age 52 in 2023
- Bad Credit Mortgages Cynergy Bank in 2023
- Interest Only Mortgage Furness Building Society in 2023
- Refinance Habito in 2023
- Retirement Mortgage Newbury Building Society Mortgages for 2023
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Accord Mortgages UK
- Remortgage Bad Credit Ge Money Home Lending Ltd UK
- Equity Loan For Tenants In Common UK
- Interest Only Mortgage Category A & B Listings Scotland Listed in 2023
- Refinance Investec Bank UK
- Remortgage Refinancing in 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage First Trust Bank for 2023
- Equity Loan Reliance Bank UK
- Remortgage Bad Credit NatWest in 2023
- Home Equity Loan Virgin Money for 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Retirement Advantage in 2023
- Retirement Mortgage Secure Trust Bank UK
- Retirement Mortgage Leeds Building Society for 2023
- RIO Age 42 for 2023
- Retirement Mortgage More To Life in 2023
- Remortgage Rooftop Mortgages for 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Cob Construction House for 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Hinckley And Rugby Building Society in 2023
- Retirement Mortgage Mortgage Express in 2023
- Home Equity Loan Yorkshire Building Society Bs Ybs UK
- Equity Loan Refinance for 2023
- Remortgage Bad Credit No Broker Fee for 2023
- Cambridge Building Society
- RIO Greater London for 2023
- Home Equity Loan Landbay UK
- Remortgage Bad Credit Properties Valued At Less Than £100000 UK
- Refinance First Direct UK
- Remortgage Properties Adjacent To Commercial Premises for 2023
- Interest Only Mortgage Direct Lender for 2023
- RIO Age 50 for 2023
- Home Equity Loan Clydesdale Bank for 2023
- Remortgage Bad Credit Retirement Apartment for 2023
- Refinance Prefabricated Concrete Houses for 2023
- Equity Loan Allied Irish Bank Aib in 2023
- Refinance Annexe Self Contained Granny Flats for 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Virgin Money in 2023
- Home Equity Loan Age 54 in 2023
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Danske Bank in 2023
- Retirement Mortgage Vida Homeloans UK
- Home Equity Loan Bank Of Ireland for 2023
- RIO Lloyds Bank in 2023
- Home Equity Loan Wimpey No Fines Construction UK
- Pensioner Mortgage Newcastle Building Society in 2023
- Retirement Mortgage Asbestos for 2023
- RIO Sunderland UK
- Metro Bank
- Refinance Spray Foam Insulation UK
- Pensioner Mortgage Belfast Northern Ireland for 2023
- Remortgage Properties Involved In Commercial Farming for 2023
Do Zephyr Mortgages offer mortgages up to 85?
Yes, Zephyr Mortgages do mortgages up to 85 at 2.07% APRC. Zephyr Mortgages mortgages up to 85 have a loan to value (ltv) of 75%.
Do Zephyr Mortgages offer later life lending to Under 55?
Yes, Zephyr Mortgages later life lending Under 55 is 2.03% APRC.
Does Zephyr Mortgages offer mortgages over 70?
Yes, Zephyr Mortgages mortgages over 70 are 2.22% APR.
Do Zephyr Mortgages offer mortgages over 75?
Yes, Zephyr Mortgages mortgages over 75 are 2.28% APRC.
Do Zephyr Mortgages offer later life lending?
Yes, Zephyr Mortgages later life lending is 2.23% APRC.
What are the current Zephyr Mortgages rates for retirement mortgages?
Zephyr Mortgages interest rates for retirement mortgages are 2.02% APRC.
Do Zephyr Mortgages have favourable reviews for pensioner mortgages?
Yes, Zephyr Mortgages reviews are superb for pensioner mortgages.
Does the Zephyr Mortgages rio mortgage calculator show the LTV?
Yes, the Zephyr Mortgages RIO mortgage calculator shows a favourable LTV of 55%.
Does a Zephyr Mortgages retirement interest only mortgage advisor charge a large fee?
No, Zephyr Mortgages retirement interest only mortgage advisors are free.
Do Zephyr Mortgages offer mortgages over 60?
Yes, Zephyr Mortgages mortgages over 60 are 2.3% APR.
Do Zephyr Mortgages offer mortgages over 55?
Yes, Zephyr Mortgages mortgages over 55 are 2.01% MER.
The lender will want to know if the property is a Freehold house or a Leasehold house and if the resident is an AST Tenant.
Equity release is common among business owners like below
- Repair of furniture and home furnishings Billingham
- Fire service activities Falmouth
- Travel agency activities Broughton
- Activities of professional membership organizations Watlington
- Other service activities incidental to land transportation, n e c Rawtenstall
- Manufacture of wiring devices Craven Arms
- Renting and leasing of media entertainment equipment Bradford-on-Avon
- Non-trading company Dalton Town with Newton
- Retail sale of computers, peripheral units and software in specialised stores Canvey Island
- Retail sale by opticians Saffron Walden
- Wholesale of machine tools Bungay
- Cutting, shaping and finishing of stone Chudleigh
- Investigation activities Warrington
- Activities of exhibition and fair organisers Lynton & Lynmouth
- Growing of cereals except rice , leguminous crops and oil seeds Ramsey
- Sale, maintenance and repair of motorcycles and related parts and accessories Rochester
- Architectural activities Witney
- Manufacture of fibre cement New Mills
- Barristers at law St Ives
- Manufacture of doors and windows of metal Uttoxeter
- Other non-ferrous metal production Shrewsbury
- Bookkeeping activities Newlyn
- Other cleaning services Southwell
- Removal services Whitehill
- Wholesale of hides, skins and leather Jarrow
What percentage can be released?
- 50% monthly payment equity release Maximum cover Equity Release
- 50% loan to value lumpsum lifetime mortgages Just Retirement
- 45% loan to value (LTV) monthly payment equity release Stonehaven Mortgage
- 55% loan to value lump sum lifetime mortgages Together Money
- 30% loan to value home reversion plans Nottingham
- 30% loan to value home reversion plans BlueZest
Areas where retirement mortgages are common
- West Tilbury
- West Tilbury
- South Elmsall
Hard to mortgage property types include homes requiring essential repairs, age restricted properties, leasehold properties (England, Wales, Northern Ireland) subject to a lease length of 160 years, leasehold properties (with the exception of flats and maisonettes) and properties with owned solar panels.
Common pensioner finance products are Lloyds Bank mortgages for over 65, Barclays mortgages for 60 year olds, Halifax mortgages for people 60 plus, Legal & General interest only lifetime mortgages and Nationwide BS pensioner mortgages.
Hard to mortgage property variants can include timber framed properties built before 1920, properties with any externally applied insulation to the walls after construction, large concrete panel systems, privately developed flats in blocks of two storeys without a lift and properties where the flat is accessed via a deck or balcony.
Common LTV ratios of TSB RIO mortgages over 75, HSBC lifetime mortgages for people over 55, NatWest later life interest only mortgages over 70, Legal & General mortgages for people 60 plus, RBS later life interest only mortgages over 75 and Nationwide retirement mortgagesover 65 are 40%, 55% and 70%.
Challenging to finance home variants can include flats of less than 30 square metres in any location, properties with flying or creeping freehold which comprises 15% or less of the total floor area, properties with more than one annexe or self-contained part of the property, properties that have solar farms or a large number of wind turbines on the land and properties adversely affected by existing or proposed issues including roads, rail, airports, power plants, power lines/pylons, wind turbines, sub stations, sewage works, quarries, fuel stations, refuse sites, sports grounds, noise, light or environmental pollution.
Challenging to mortgage home titles include properties will be assessed for flood risk, leasehold properties with a short lease, typically less than 70 years, or a defective lease, properties with structural problems, timber buildings and missing planning permission or building regulations approval.