- Remove money from your home
- Not necessary to make regular monthly payments
- Use the money to pay off credit cards and loans
- Continue to live in your own house
- Product not impacted by coronavirus-covid 19 crisis
- All areas of the UK are acceptable including Northern Ireland
If you don’t want a lifetime mortgage or equity release, and just want a normal interest-only mortgage at 3.97% regardless of your age please Click Here
Not interested in equity release? Do you just want a conventional interest-only mortgage at 3.97% regardless of your age please Click Here
Equity Release Providers
- Age Concern
- Norwich Union
- Age Concern
Business owners who could benefit from equity release estate planning – the mortgage works
- Plant propagation Ringwood
- Construction of domestic buildings Fordingbridge
- Manufacture of other ceramic products n e c Kings Lynn
- Manufacture of ceramic insulators and insulating fittings Wirksworth
- Solicitors Ealing
- Electrical installation Glossop
- Manufacture of other food products n e c Hemel Hempstead
- Manufacture of cement Tamworth
- Quantity surveying activities Blyth
- Renting and leasing of construction and civil engineering machinery and equipment Kenilworth
- Manufacture of optical precision instruments Godalming
- Financial intermediation not elsewhere classified Northleach with Eastington
- Wholesale of machinery for the textile industry and of sewing and knitting machines Ellesmere Port
- Repair of fabricated metal products Shepton Mallet
- Manufacture of imitation jewellery and related articles Totnes
- Unlicensed carrier Coggeshall
- First-degree level higher education Greater Willington
- Other building and industrial cleaning activities Thatcham
- Growing of tropical and subtropical fruits Bingley
- Manufacture of steam generators, except central heating hot water boilers Broughton-in-Furness
- Manufacture of breakfast cereals and cereals-based food Dartmouth
- Repair of electronic and optical equipment Beccles
- Growing of cereals except rice , leguminous crops and oil seeds Woodstock
- Pension funding Pershore
- Finishing of textiles Wimborne Minster
- Repair and maintenance of other transport equipment n e c Swanage
- Freight rail transport Painswick
- Mixed farming Winchcombe
- Security dealing on own account Willesden
Pensioner Mortgage The Mortgage Works
The lender will want to know if the property is a Detached freehold house or a Leasehold flat and if the resident is an AST Tenant.
Drawbacks of Equity Release Plans
Monthly payment equity release can reduce the inheritance for your family. Monthly payment equity release may impact ability to claim entitlements. You may need to pay a legal fee and you could have higher rates to pay with some schemes.
- Home Equity Loan New Street Mortgages in 2023
- RIO Asbestos Composition Roof Tiles UK
- Interest Only Mortgage Ipswich Building Society Mortgages in 2023
- Home Equity Loan Age 53 in 2023
- RIO Ahli United Bank for 2023
- Remortgage Bad Credit Category A & B Listings Scotland Listed in 2023
- Home Equity Loan Properties Which Are Made Up Of Multiple Titles in 2023
- Retirement Mortgage Hsbc UK
- Bad Credit Mortgages Properties Valued Less Than £70000 for 2023
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Coutts Finance Co in 2023
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Flats Within A Block Of 4-5 Storeys Or More No Lift for 2023
- Remortgage Bad Credit Restrictive Covenant Overage Clawback Option Pre Emption UK
- RIO Aviva in 2023
- Remortgage More Than Two Borrowers in 2023
- Home Equity Loan Flats And Maisonettes In Blocks Of More Than 10 Storeys in 2023
- Bad Credit Mortgages Annexe Self Contained Granny Flats for 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Annexe Homes in 2023
- Interest Only Mortgage West Midlands Birmingham for 2023
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Virgin Money UK
- Home Equity Loan Allied Irish Bank Aib for 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Laing Easiform Homes in 2023
- Retirement Mortgage Leek United Society in 2023
- Remortgage Bad Credit Properties Held By Companies UK
- RIO Loughborough Society UK
- RIO Capital Home Loans in 2023
- Home Equity Loan Scottish Isles Property in 2023
- Retirement Mortgage Masthaven Bank in 2023
- Bad Credit Mortgages For 50 Year Olds for 2023
- Refinance Age 52 in 2023
- Retirement Mortgage Best Retirement Interest Only Mortgages for 2023
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Sunderland UK
- RIO Handelsbanken in 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Melton Mowbray for 2023
- Home Equity Loan Under 50 for 2023
- Home Equity Loan Asbestos Sheet in 2023
- RIO Wimpey No Fines Construction in 2023
- Remortgage Furness Building Society for 2023
- RIO Direct Line UK
- Bad Credit Mortgages Bristol UK
- RIO Hanley Economic Building Society UK
- Remortgage Bad Credit Age 44 in 2023
- Interest Only Mortgage Britannia Co-Operative Bank UK
- Refinance Vida Homeloans UK
- Refinance Virgin Money for 2023
- Refinance For Self Build in 2023
- Remortgage Stafford Railway for 2023
- Remortgage Bad Credit Pensioners Over 65 for 2023
- Remortgage Bad Credit Age 47 for 2023
- Woolwich Further Advance
- Bad Credit Mortgages Remortgage in 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Scottish Building Society UK
- Bad Credit Mortgages Aldermore Bank in 2023
- Equity Loan Properties Valued At Less Than £100000 in 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Scotland for 2023
- Home Equity Loan Tyne & Wear Newcastle for 2023
- RIO Bank Of Ireland Mortgages for 2023
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Crofted Houses UK
- Pre-Fabricated Properties
- Equity Loan Rooftop Mortgages UK
- Interest Only Mortgage Freehold Flat UK
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Danske Bank in 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage More To Life for 2023
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Property With Historic Restrictive Ties in 2023
- Interest Only Mortgage Saga UK
- Refinance Equity Release Over 55 UK
- Bad Credit Mortgages Jpmorgan Chase Bank in 2023
- Property With Solar Farms Wind Turbines Mobile Masts
- Equity Loan Family Building Society in 2023
Areas of the UK where Lifetime Mortgages are popular
- Bishops Castle
- Hedge End
- North Tawton
- East Cowes
- Mablethorpe and Sutton
It is often found to encounter individuals searching for lump sum lifetime mortgages, lumpsum lifetime mortgages or home reversion plans, however, Age Concern like Royal London Equity Release are keen to see paperwork to show your circumstances in the form of bank statements.
Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages The Mortgage Works
Hard to finance home types can include properties where proposed building works have not yet commenced, properties where the ownership is set up on a tenancy in common basis, right to buy – properties in Scotland, crofted houses and properties with owned solar panels.
Some of the most common retirement finance offerings are Lloyds mortgages for people over 50, Barclays Bank mortgages over 65, Post Office interest only lifetime mortgages, Legal and General interest only lifetime mortgages and Nationwide Building Society interest only mortgages for over 70s.
Does The Mortgage Works offer mortgages up to 85?
Yes, The Mortgage Works do mortgages up to 85 at 1.84% APRC. The Mortgage Works mortgages up to 85 have a loan to value (ltv) of 65%.
Does The Mortgage Works offer later life lending to Under 55?
Yes, The Mortgage Works later life lending Under 55 is 1.94% MER.
Do The Mortgage Works offer mortgages over 70?
Yes, The Mortgage Works mortgages over 70 are 2.17% APRC.
Does The Mortgage Works do mortgages over 75?
Yes, The Mortgage Works mortgages over 75 are 2.04% APR.
Does The Mortgage Works offer later life lending?
Yes, The Mortgage Works later life lending is 2.07% MER.
What are The Mortgage Works rates for retirement mortgages?
The Mortgage Works interest rates for retirement mortgages are 1.88% APR.
Does The Mortgage Works have excellent reviews for pensioner mortgages?
Yes, The Mortgage Works reviews are commendable for pensioner mortgages.
Does The Mortgage Works rio mortgage calculator show the loan to value (ltv)?
Yes, the The Mortgage Works RIO mortgage calculator shows a excellent loan to value (ltv) of 65%.
Does a The Mortgage Works retirement interest only mortgage advisor charge a substantial fee?
No, The Mortgage Works retirement interest only mortgage advisors are free.
Does The Mortgage Works offer mortgages over 60?
Yes, The Mortgage Works mortgages over 60 are 2.19% MER.
Does The Mortgage Works offer mortgages over 55?
Yes, The Mortgage Works mortgages over 55 are 2.12% APRC.
Difficult to mortgage property variants include eco-houses and modern methods of construction, properties with spray foam insulation applied to the underside of the roof, privately developed flats, maximum four storeys with a lift, privately developed flats in blocks of five storeys or more and properties where the flat is accessed via a deck or balcony.
Common loan to value percentages of TSB equity release schemes for people over 70, HSBC lifetime mortgages for over 60s, Halifax over 60 lifetime mortgages, Legal & General mortgages for over 60s, RBS mortgages for people over 50 and Nationwide later life mortgages for over 70s are 45%, 60% and 65%.
Tough to mortgage home titles include grade ll Listed houses (grade C in Scotland and B2 in Northern Ireland), properties with a large number/scale of outbuildings, agricultural use of the land and any outbuildings, properties with flying or creeping freeholds which comprise over 15% of the total floor area and properties adversely affected by existing or proposed issues including roads, rail, airports, power plants, power lines/pylons, wind turbines, sub stations, sewage works, quarries, fuel stations, refuse sites, sports grounds, noise, light or environmental pollution.
Challenging to mortgage property titles can include properties built on contaminated land, properties with any kind of structural defect, damp, dry or wet rot, property is uninhabitable, cob property and missing planning permission or building regulations approval.
How much can I borrow?
You can get 60% of your property’s value. For example, if your house is valued at £330,000 you can borrow £214,000.
Equity Release LTV Percentages – mortgageworks
The more aged you are and the sicker you are the more tax-free money you can release.
- Aviva Equity Release Schemes
- More 2 Life Tailored Choice Plan
- Liverpool Victoria LV= Lump Sum Plus Lifetime Mortgage
- More to Life Flexi Choice Drawdown Lite Plan
- Liverpool Victoria LV Equity Release
- TSB Equity Release Schemes
- Aviva Equity Release Schemes
- HSBC Equity Release
- NatWest Lifetime Mortgage
- Age Partnership Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
- Just retirement defined benefit
- Liverpool Victoria LV Equity Release Plans
- More2Life Flexi Choice Drawdown Lite Plan
- Pure Retirement Classic Drawdown Lite Plan
- Stonehaven Lifetime Mortgage
- Age Partnership Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
How much is it common to release from a home
- 60% home reversion schemes LV Liverpool Victoria
- 35% LTV home reversion plans Blemain
- 60% loan to value monthly payment equity release Sunlife Plans
- 30% loan to value (LTV) lifetime mortgage with flexible drawdown cash release Masthaven
- 30% loan to value home reversion plans Masthaven