- No monthly repayments
- Help your family get a deposit for their own home
- Are you still paying a mortgage? That’s fine we can help
- No lenders fee charged
- Difficult property types are OK
If you don’t want a lifetime mortgage or equity release, and just want a normal interest only mortgage at 3.97% regardless of your age please Click Here
Not interested in equity release? Do you just want a conventional interest only mortgage at 3.97% regardless of your age please Click Here
- Pensioner Mortgage Platform in 2023
- Equity Loan Age 44 UK
- Pensioner Mortgage Repayment Option for 2023
- Equity Loan Allied Irish Bank Aib in 2023
- Refinance Landbay UK
- Bad Credit Mortgages Wolverhampton for 2023
- RIO Direct Lender for 2023
- Bad Credit Mortgages Annexe Homes for 2023
- RIO The Mortgage Works UK
- Equity Loan In House Under 55 in 2023
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Ulster Bank in 2023
- Remortgage Laing Easiform Homes for 2023
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Parity Trust UK
- Bad Credit Mortgages Secure Trust Bank for 2023
- Bad Credit Mortgages Converted Flats Or Maisonettes in 2023
- Home Equity Loan Prefabricated Concrete Houses in 2023
- Refinance West Midlands Birmingham in 2023
- Interest Only Mortgage Topaz Finance for 2023
- RIO Pepper Money UK
- Equity Loan Age 50 UK
- RIO Property With Solar Farms Wind Turbines Mobile Masts in 2023
- Home Equity Loan Scottish Isles Property in 2023
- Remortgage Wimpey No Fines Construction UK
- Remortgage Bad Credit Coutts Finance Co for 2023
- Equity Loan Age Restricted Properties in 2023
- Equity Loan Spary Foam for 2023
- Home Equity Loan Stonehaven UK
- Pensioner Mortgage Bank Of Ireland for 2023
- Refinance Mansfield Building Society Interest Rates UK
- Home Equity Loan Properties Valued At Less Than £100000 in 2023
- Refinance State Bank Of India Uk for 2023
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Sainsburys Bank UK
- RIO Swansea Building Society for 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Properties More Than Five Acres Of Land in 2023
- Home Equity Loan Leasehold Houses in 2023
- Home Equity Loan Market Harborough Building Society in 2023
- RIO Roll Up UK
- Equity Loan Scottish Building Society for 2023
- Equity Loan First Active for 2023
- Bad Credit Mortgages Move House UK
- Pensioner Mortgage West Yorkshire Leeds Bradford UK
- Refinance Furness Building Society in 2023
- Equity Loan No Credit Check in 2023
- Home Equity Loan For Self Build UK
- Refinance Age 53 for 2023
- Remortgage Bad Credit Pure Retirement UK
- Home Equity Loan Properties Adjacent To Commercial Premises for 2023
- Home Equity Loan Tsb Bank for 2023
- Retirement Mortgage Flats Within A Block Of 4-5 Storeys Or More No Lift in 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Flats And Maisonettes In Blocks Of More Than 10 Storeys for 2023
- Equity Loan Loughborough Society UK
- Interest Only Mortgage For Retirement Properties UK
- Retirement Mortgage Refinancing UK
- Home Equity Loan Ipswich Building Society Mortgages in 2023
- Remortgage Bad Credit Saffron Building Society Mortgages in 2023
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Spray Foam Insulation UK
- Retirement Mortgage Atom Bank for 2023
- Equity Loan Properties Flooded In The Past Five Years in 2023
- Home Equity Loan Property Built On Or Near To Contaminated Site in 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage More To Life for 2023
- Refinance Mansfield Bs in 2023
- Equity Loan Together Personal Finance for 2023
- Remortgage Bad Credit More Than Two Borrowers in 2023
- Bad Credit Mortgages Pre-Fabricated Properties for 2023
- Refinance Reliance Bank for 2023
- Home Equity Loan Scotland for 2023
- Remortgage Property With Historic Restrictive Ties UK
Towns where retirement mortgages are common
What percentage can be released?
- 50% home reversion plans AA equity release
- 30% LTV monthly payment life time mortgage Evolution Money
- 45% loan to value home reversion schemes Santander
The lender will want to know if the property is a Freehold terraced house or a Leasehold flat and if the resident is an AST Tenant.
UK Equity Release Scheme Lenders
- Lifetime Mortgage from L&G
- LV lifetime mortgage
- AIG Life
How much is it common to release from a home
The more aged you are and the more serious your illnesses you are the more tax free cash you can release.
Business owners who could benefit from equity release tax planning
- Operation of warehousing and storage facilities for land transport activities Dagenham
- Gambling and betting activities Penkridge
- Manufacture of fibre cement Amersham
- Tour operator activities Guisborough
- Manufacture of macaroni, noodles, couscous and similar farinaceous products Rushden
- Retail sale of fruit and vegetables in specialised stores Rothbury
- Media representation services Ollerton and Boughton
- Retail sale via stalls and markets of textiles, clothing and footwear Corsham
- Banks Weymouth
- Wholesale of live animals Oakengates
- Manufacture of electric domestic appliances Tidworth
- Other passenger land transport Clare
- Sale, maintenance and repair of motorcycles and related parts and accessories Bedale
- Repair of household appliances and home and garden equipment Langport
- Operation of sports facilities Rothwell
- Manufacture of wooden containers Barnes
- Test drilling and boring Witham
- Raising of dairy cattle Workington
- Retail sale of newspapers and stationery in specialised stores Newton Abbot
- Mineral oil refining Brierley
- Manufacture of other fabricated metal products n e c Painswick
- Manufacture of communication equipment other than telegraph, and telephone apparatus and equipment Edmonton
- Manufacture of footwear Harrow
- Cargo handling for air transport activities Millom
Do Skipton Building Society do mortgages up to 85?
Yes, Skipton Building Society do mortgages up to 85 at 2.26% MER. Skipton Building Society mortgages up to 85 have a loan to value (ltv) of 60%.
Does Skipton Building Society do later life lending to Under 55?
Yes, Skipton Building Society later life lending Under 55 is 2.29% APR.
Do Skipton Building Society offer mortgages over 70?
Yes, Skipton Building Society mortgages over 70 are 2.1% APR.
Do Skipton Building Society offer mortgages over 75?
Yes, Skipton Building Society mortgages over 75 are 2.24% APRC.
Does Skipton Building Society offer later life lending?
Yes, Skipton Building Society later life lending is 2.29% APRC.
What are Skipton Building Society rates for retirement mortgages?
Skipton Building Society interest rates for retirement mortgages are 2.09% APR.
Does Skipton Building Society have favourable reviews for pensioner mortgages?
Yes, Skipton Building Society reviews are tiptop for pensioner mortgages.
Does the Skipton Building Society rio mortgage calculator show the LTV?
Yes, the Skipton Building Society RIO mortgage calculator shows a favourable LTV of 70%.
Does a Skipton Building Society retirement interest only mortgage advisor charge a large fee?
No, Skipton Building Society retirement interest only mortgage advisors are free.
Does Skipton Building Society offer mortgages over 60?
Yes, Skipton Building Society mortgages over 60 are 2.17% APR.
Does Skipton Building Society offer mortgages over 55?
Yes, Skipton Building Society mortgages over 55 are 2.09% MER.
- Canada Life Lifestyle Gold Flexi
- L&G Legal & General Flexible Plus Lifetime Mortgage
- Nationwide Equity Release
- More to Life Capital Choice Plus Plan
- Age Partnership Equity Release
- Aviva Lifestyle Flexible Option
- More2Life Capital Choice Plus Plan
- Canada Life Voluntary Select Gold Flexi
- Pure Retirement Classic Drawdown Lite Plan
- Nationwide Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
- Royal Bank of Scotland Lifetime Mortgage
- Nationwide Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
- More 2 Life Capital Choice Plan
Disadvantages of Lifetime Mortgages
Lifetime mortgage with flexible drawdown cash release can reduce the value of your estate. Home reversion schemes may impact entitlements to benefits. You may need to pay a broker’s fee and some products expose you to changes in interest rates.
It is often found to encounter people looking for home reversion schemes, monthly payment life time mortgage or home reversion plans, however, Lifetime Mortgage from L&G like Maximum cover Equity Release are keen to see evidence of your circumstances in the form of investment statements.