- Release equity from your house
- No need to make monthly payments
- Are you still paying a mortgage? That’s fine we can help
- Stay living in your own home
- Could be used to manage inheritance tax bills
- All UK Postcodes areas are acceptable
- Prefabricated properties are OK
If you don’t want a lifetime mortgage or equity release, and just want a normal interest-only mortgage at 3.97% regardless of your age please Click Here
Not interested in equity release? Do you just want a conventional interest-only mortgage at 3.97% regardless of your age please Click Here
- Retirement Mortgage Bad Credit UK
- Pensioner Mortgage Ulster Bank for 2023
- Home Equity Loan Mansfield Bs in 2023
- RIO Beverley Building Society in 2023
- Equity Loan Itl Mortgages in 2023
- Home Equity Loan Cob Construction House for 2023
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Bluestone Mortgages for 2023
- Remortgage Property Is Grade 1 Listed for 2023
- RIO Hanley Mortgages for 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage No Broker Fee UK
- Equity Loan Aviva UK
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages West Midlands Birmingham in 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Scotland for 2023
- Interest Only Mortgage Shared Ownership Or Council Shared Equity for 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Furness Building Society in 2023
- Remortgage Bad Credit Asbestos Sheet for 2023
- Age Restricted Properties
- Bad Credit Mortgages Chorley Building Society UK
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Spary Foam for 2023
- Home Equity Loan Stonehaven UK
- Refinance Mansfield Building Society Interest Rates UK
- Remortgage Bad Credit Just in 2023
- Equity Loan Bath Building Society in 2023
- Refinance Leeds Building Society in 2023
- Home Equity Loan Legal And General in 2023
- Home Equity Loan Leeds And Holbeck Building Society for 2023
- Home Equity Loan Bank Of Ireland Mortgages in 2023
- Refinance Jpmorgan Chase Bank in 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Masthaven Bank in 2023
- Refinance Properties Above Commercial Premises UK
- Pensioner Mortgage Chelsea Building Society UK
- Interest Only Mortgage Age 43 for 2023
- Remortgage Bad Credit Properties Involved In Commercial Farming UK
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Refinance for 2023
- Equity Loan Pepper Money for 2023
- Equity Loan Fleet Mortgages in 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Teachers Building Society UK
- Pensioner Mortgage Property With Solar Farms Wind Turbines Mobile Masts in 2023
- RIO Accord Mortgages in 2023
- Equity Loan Agricultural Land Mortgage UK UK
- Home Equity Loan Flats And Maisonettes In Blocks Of More Than 10 Storeys in 2023
- Refinance Reliance Bank for 2023
- Home Equity Loan Properties Held By Companies UK
- Bad Credit Mortgages Properties With Walls Of Cob Construction UK
- Equity Loan Hsbc for 2023
- Refinance Saffron Building Society Mortgages for 2023
- RIO Aldermore Bank in 2023
- Interest Only Mortgage Sell House in 2023
- Refinance Second Homes And Buy To Let Properties Btl in 2023
- In House Under 55
- Equity Loan Pre-Fabricated Properties for 2023
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Age 44 for 2023
- Bad Credit Mortgages Property Built On Or Near To Contaminated Site for 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Housing Association Or Social Housing UK
- Pensioner Mortgage More To Life for 2023
- RIO Repayment Option for 2023
- Refinance More To Life for 2023
- Retirement Mortgage Non Standard Construction in 2023
- Home Equity Loan Clydesdale Bank for 2023
- Home Equity Loan External Walls Built Entirely Of Single Skin Brickwork for 2023
- Remortgage Bad Credit Landbay in 2023
- Retirement Mortgage St James Place Bank UK
It is often found to find individuals looking for home reversion schemes, monthly payment life time mortgage or lifetime mortgage with flexible drawdown cash release, however, More2Life like Royal London Equity Release are keen to see paperwork to show your personal circumstances in the form of bank statements.
Equity Release Loan To Value
- 60% monthly payment lifetime mortgage The Exeter Equity Release
- 50% LTV home reversion schemes Key Retirement
- 35% loan to value lumpsum lifetime mortgages Norwich Union
- 25% loan to value (LTV) monthly payment lifetime mortgage Nationwide Building Society
- 35% loan to value monthly payment lifetime mortgage 1st Stop Home Loans
- 30% loan to value home reversion plans Hinckley and Rugby Building Society
Pitfalls of Home Reversion Plans
Lump sum lifetime mortgages can reduce your estate value. Monthly payment life time mortgage may impact entitlements to benefits. You may need to pay a legal fee and you could be exposed to changes in interest rates with some products.
The mortgage lender will want to know if the property is a Semi detached freehold house or a Leasehold flat and if the resident is an Owner Occupier.
- Canada Life Lifestyle Lite Flexi
- TSB Equity Release Plans
- More2Life Tailored Choice Plan
- More to Life Flexi Choice Voluntary Payment Super Lite
- Stonehaven Equity Release
- Royal Bank of Scotland Lifetime Mortgage
- Saga Equity Release Schemes
- Hodge Lifetime Mortgage Plus
- Lloyds Bank Equity Release Plans
- Bridgewater Lifetime Mortgage
- Canada Life Voluntary Select Gold Flexi
- L&G Legal & General Flexible Max Plus
- Stonehaven Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
- Nationwide Equity Release
- Lloyds Bank Equity Release
- TSB Equity Release Schemes
- More 2 Life Capital Choice Plan
Lenders for UK Equity Release
- Age Partnership
- Norwich Union
- Age Partnership
Towns in the UK where retirement mortgages are popular
- Cleobury Mortimer
- Great Yarmouth
- Market Rasen
- Kirkby Stephen
Equity release is common among business owners like below
- Raising of poultry Wokingham
- Regulation of and contribution to more efficient operation of businesses Bingham
- Other retail sale of new goods in specialised stores not commercial art galleries and opticians Millom
- Operation of gravel and sand pits; mining of clays and kaolin Folkestone
- Open cast coal working Bawtry
- Sea and coastal freight water transport Redcar
- Manufacture of other non-metallic mineral products n e c Whitehaven
- Motion picture, video and television programme post-production activities Totnes
- Activities of other holding companies n e c Tamworth
- Production of coffee and coffee substitutes Chickerell
- Retail sale of musical instruments and scores Wainfleet All Saints
- Development of building projects Eye
- Manufacture of men’s underwear Clare
- Retail sale of audio and video equipment in specialised stores Burford
- Manufacture of cider and other fruit wines Barnoldswick
- Silviculture and other forestry activities Stonehouse
- Lead, zinc and tin production Madeley
- Other activities of employment placement agencies Harworth and Bircotes
- Manufacture of machinery for metallurgy Garstang
- Manufacture of weapons and ammunition Leyburn
- Barristers at law Crewe
- Sale of used cars and light motor vehicles Tynemouth
- Cold drawing of wire Darley Dale
- Manufacture of glues Slough
- Residential care activities for learning difficulties, mental health and substance abuse Hayle
- Primary education Whittlesey
- Manufacture of tools Newton Abbot
- Other holiday and other collective accommodation Whaley Bridge
- Remediation activities and other waste management services Penryn
Equity Release Loan To Value
The older you are and the unhealthier you are the more tax free cash you can release.
Hard to mortgage property types include homes requiring essential repairs, properties where multiple third parties are living in an annexe, leasehold properties (England, Wales, Northern Ireland) subject to a lease length of 160 years, leasehold properties (with the exception of flats and maisonettes) and properties with owned solar panels.
Some of the most common pensioner finance products include TSB interest only mortgages for over 60s, HSBC mortgages for over 65, Halifax mortgages over 70s, Legal & General mortgages for over 65 and Nationwide BS interest only mortgages for people over 60.
Hard to finance property variants include eco houses and modern methods of construction, properties with any external treatment applied to the roof after construction, properties constructed or converted within the past 10 years, former local authority flats and flats above or adjacent to commercial premises.
Popular loan to values of Lloyds mortgages for 60 plus pensioners, HSBC pensioner mortgages over 60, NatWest interest only mortgages for over 70s, Legal & General mortgages for over 60s, Royal Bank of Scotland equity release plans for people over 60 and Nationwide pensioner mortgages over 70s are 45%, 55% and 65%.
Do Penrith Building Society offer mortgages up to 85?
Yes, Penrith Building Society does mortgages up to 85 at 2.26% MER. Penrith Building Society mortgages up to 85 have a loan to value of 55%.
Does Penrith Building Society do later life lending to Under 55?
Yes, Penrith Building Society later life lending Under 55 is 2.27% MER.
Do Penrith Building Society do mortgages over 70?
Yes, Penrith Building Society mortgages over 70 are 2.08% APR.
Does Penrith Building Society do mortgages over 75?
Yes, Penrith Building Society mortgages over 75 are 1.84% APRC.
Do Penrith Building Society do later life lending?
Yes, Penrith Building Society later life lending is 2.17% APR.
What are the current Penrith Building Society rates for retirement mortgages?
Penrith Building Society interest rates for retirement mortgages are 1.8% APRC.
Do Penrith Building Society have favourable reviews for pensioner mortgages?
Yes, Penrith Building Society reviews are tiptop for pensioner mortgages.
Does the Penrith Building Society rio mortgage calculator show the loan to value (ltv)?
Yes, the Penrith Building Society RIO mortgage calculator shows a favourable loan to value (ltv) of 60%.
Does a Penrith Building Society retirement interest only mortgage advisor charge a big fee?
No, Penrith Building Society retirement interest only mortgage advisors are free.
Do Penrith Building Society do mortgages over 60?
Yes, Penrith Building Society mortgages over 60 are 2.19% APR.
Do Penrith Building Society do mortgages over 55?
Yes, Penrith Building Society mortgages over 55 are 2.27% APRC.
Challenging to finance property titles include properties built or converted into dwellings more than 10 years ago, properties with a single annexe or other self-contained part of the property, properties with more than one annexe or self-contained part of the property, properties with flying or creeping freeholds which comprise over 15% of the total floor area and properties which have been built on a previously contaminated land are acceptable provided the result of an environmental search determines the land to be clear of contamination.
Challenging to finance home variants can include properties with legal agreements such as Overage, Clawback, Option, Pre-emption, or any onerous Restrictive Covenant, properties with any kind of structural defect, damp, dry or wet rot, some properties with sitting tenants or regulated tenancies, mundic homes and concrete frame.