- Release equity from your property
- No need to make monthly payments
- Help your family to buy a home
- Still, have a mortgage? No problems
- Continue to live in your own house
- No brokers fee added on
If you don’t want a lifetime mortgage or equity release, and just want a normal interest-only mortgage at 3.97% regardless of your age please Click Here
Not interested in equity release? Do you just want a conventional interest-only mortgage at 3.97% regardless of your age please Click Here
UK Providers for Equity Release
- Key Solutions
- Pure Retirement
Pensioner Mortgage Cambridge Building Society
Areas where retirement mortgages are common
- Kirkby Lonsdale
- Bishops Waltham
- Hebden Royd
- Thorpe St Andrew
- L&G Legal & General Flexible Max Plus
- Liverpool Victoria LV Equity Release
- Royal Bank of Scotland Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
- Age Partnership Equity Release Plans
- Bridgewater Lifetime Mortgage
- L&G Legal & General Flexible Max Scheme
- More to Life Flexi Choice Drawdown Lite Plan
- HSBC Lifetime Mortgage
- NatWest Interest Only Lifetime Mortgage
- Royal Bank of Scotland Lifetime Mortgage
- Saga home reversion schemes
- Age Partnership Equity Release
- More2Life Capital Choice Plus Plan
- Hodge Lifetime Flexible Drawdown Plan
- More 2 Life Capital Choice Plus Plan
- Pure Retirement Equity Release Schemes
- Stonehaven Equity Release Scheme
- TSB Equity Release Schemes
- Age Partnership Equity Release
- L&G Legal & General Flexible Lifetime Mortgage
- Nationwide Equity Release Plans
- More 2 Life Flexi Choice Voluntary Payment Super Lite
- Age Partnership Equity Release Schemes
Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Cambridge Building Society
- Pensioner Mortgage More To Life for 2023
- Equity Loan Properties Built Entirely Of Timber Or Timber Frame in 2023
- RIO Post Office UK
- Remortgage Bad Credit Daily Telegraph for 2023
- Remortgage Tsb Bank UK
- Pensioner Mortgage Isle Of Wight And Anglesey in 2023
- Equity Loan Properties Involved In Commercial Farming in 2023
- Home Equity Loan Ex-Local Authority Steel Frame Properties for 2023
- Equity Loan Cob Construction House in 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Properties With Large Concrete Panel Construction for 2023
- Chelsea Building Society
- Pensioner Mortgage Saga for 2023
- Home Equity Loan Annexe Homes in 2023
- Equity Loan Properties Valued At Less Than £100000 in 2023
- Home Equity Loan Age 49 for 2023
- Interest Only Mortgage Under 50 UK
- Equity Loan Teachers Building Society UK
- Equity Loan Penrith Building Society UK
- Remortgage Bad Credit Chorley Building Society UK
- Remortgage Family Building Society for 2023
- Home Equity Loan Move Provider UK
- Home Equity Loan Wolverhampton UK
- Equity Loan Together Personal Finance for 2023
- Interest Only Mortgage Asbestos Composition Roof Tiles UK
- Equity Loan Property With Solar Farms Wind Turbines Mobile Masts in 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Platform in 2023
- Remortgage Properties Which Are Made Up Of Multiple Titles in 2023
- Interest Only Mortgage Habito in 2023
- Remortgage The Mortgage Lender Limited in 2023
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Merseyside Liverpool for 2023
- Bad Credit Mortgages Flats And Maisonettes In Blocks Of More Than 10 Storeys in 2023
- Bad Credit Mortgages Liverpool Victoria for 2023
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Wimpey No Fines Construction UK
- Home Equity Loan Spray Foam Insulation in 2023
- Remortgage Bad Credit Studio Flats Under Over 30Sq M in 2023
- RIO Sheltered Accommodation UK
- Pensioner Mortgage Leek United Society in 2023
- Bad Credit Mortgages Secure Trust Bank for 2023
- Equity Loan Asbestos Sheet in 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Age 52 in 2023
- Retirement Mortgage Manchester Building Society for 2023
- Bad Credit Mortgages Age Restricted Properties for 2023
- RIO Coventry Building Society for 2023
- Pensioner Mortgage Tax Free And Estate Planning for 2023
- Equity Loan Remote Rural And Agricultural Properties UK
- Remortgage Bad Credit Godiva Mortgages Ltd UK
- M&S Bank
- Refinance Scotland UK
- Refinance Tipton And Coseley Building Society UK
- Interest Only Mortgage Age 50 for 2023
- Bad Credit Mortgages Age 40 for 2023
- Remortgage Masthaven Bank UK
- Interest Only Mortgage Ex Local Authority Flats Or Maisonettes in 2023
- RIO Age Restricted Properties for 2023
- Retirement Mortgage Agricultural Land Mortgage UK for 2023
- Pre-Fabricated Properties
- Remortgage Bad Credit Properties With A Steel Frame Bisf UK
- RIO Properties With Roofs Of Thatch Or Timber Shingle for 2023
- Equity Loan Property Is Grade Ii Listed 2 in 2023
- RIO Refinance in 2023
- RIO Investec Bank for 2023
- RIO Second Homes And Buy To Let Properties Btl in 2023
- RIO Aviva in 2023
- Retirement Mortgage Age 51 for 2023
- Interest Only Mortgage Stonehaven for 2023
- Equity Loan Properties Purchased Through A Right To Buy Scheme in 2023
- Interest Only Lifetime Mortgages Topaz Finance for 2023
The mortgage lender will want to know if the property is a Freehold terraced house or a Leasehold flat with a share of freehold and if the resident is an AST Tenant.
It’s common to find people looking for lump sum lifetime mortgages, lumpsum lifetime mortgages or interest-only lifetime mortgages, however, Key Retirement like AIG Life are keen to see proof of your personal situation in the form of pension statements.
Hard to mortgage home variants include properties currently undergoing substantial alterations, extensions or repairs, properties where the ownership is set up on a tenancy in common basis, freehold houses and bungalows (England, Wales, Northern Ireland), crofted houses and properties with owned solar panels.
Some of the most popular pensioner loan products are Lloyds mortgages for 60 year olds, HSBC mortgages for over 60s, NatWest mortgages for people 60 plus, L&G pensioner mortgages and Nationwide later life interest only mortgages over 60.
Hard to mortgage home variants include timber framed properties built before 1920, timber framed properties built between 1920 and 1965, studio flats located within the M25, privately developed flats in blocks of five storeys or more and freehold flats (England, Wales, Northern Ireland).
Some of the most popular LTV percentages of Lloyds pensioner mortgages over 55, Barclays Bank remortgages for people over 50 years old, NatWest later life mortgages for over 60s, Legal and General mortgages for pensioners over 60, Bank of Scotland interest only lifetime mortgages for over 70s and Nationwide pensioner mortgages over 60 are 40%, 60% and 65%.
Tough to mortgage home titles include properties built or converted into dwellings more than 10 years ago, properties with room(s) or outbuilding(s) used for a small amount of personal commercial use, properties with a small number of solar panels or a wind turbine on the land for domestic use, properties with flying or creeping freeholds which comprise over 15% of the total floor area and properties that have a private water supply provided a contract is in place with an approved maintenance company for regular testing and maintenance.
Challenging to finance property variants can include properties built on contaminated land, properties without a kitchen or bathroom, properties of non-standard construction, corrugated iron construction and properties that has never been registered with the land registry.
How much cash can I borrow?
You can borrow 65% of your home’s value. As an example, if your house is worth £180,000 you can release £126,000.
Does The Cambridge Building Society do mortgages up to 85?
Yes, The Cambridge Building Society does mortgages up to 85 at 2.07% MER. The Cambridge Building Society mortgages up to 85 can have a loan to value of 55%.
Do The Cambridge Building Society do later life lending to Under 55?
Yes, The Cambridge Building Society’s later life lending Under 55 is 1.91% APRC.
Do The Cambridge Building Society offer mortgages over 70?
Yes, The Cambridge Building Society mortgages over 70 are 2.25% APRC.
Do The Cambridge Building Society do mortgages over 75?
Yes, The Cambridge Building Society mortgages over 75 are 1.81% MER.
Do The Cambridge Building Society offer later life lending?
Yes, The Cambridge Building Society later life lending is 1.91% APRC.
What are The Cambridge Building Society rates for retirement mortgages?
The Cambridge Building Society interest rates for retirement mortgages are 1.8% APRC.
Do The Cambridge Building Society have positive reviews for pensioner mortgages?
Yes, The Cambridge Building Society reviews are superb for pensioner mortgages.
Does the Cambridge Building Society rio mortgage calculator show the LTV?
Yes, the Cambridge Building Society RIO mortgage calculator shows a positive LTV of 65%.
Does a The Cambridge Building Society retirement interest only mortgage advisor charge a big fee?
No, The Cambridge Building Society retirement interest only mortgage advisors are free.
Do The Cambridge Building Society do mortgages over 60?
Yes, The Cambridge Building Society mortgages over 60 are 2.07% APRC.
Do The Cambridge Building Society do mortgages over 55?
Yes, The Cambridge Building Society mortgages over 55 are 2% MER.
Successful business owners who could benefit from Home Reversion Scheme estate planning
- Manufacture of tubes, pipes, hollow profiles and related fittings, of steel Surbiton
- Activities of patent and copyright agents; other legal activities n e c Alford
- Support activities for petroleum and natural gas extraction Princes Risborough
- Manufacture of other machine tools Hornsey
- Other transportation support activities Stapleford
- Operation of warehousing and storage facilities for land transport activities Thirsk
- Motion picture distribution activities Leyton
- Space transport West Bedlington
- Manufacture of oils and fats Willenhall
- Manufacture of mortars Dunstable
- Motion picture, television and other theatrical casting activities South Cave
- Manufacture of plastic plates, sheets, tubes and profiles Camelford
- Publishing of learned journals Hedge End
- Support activities to performing arts Crewkerne
- Treatment and coating of metals Ringwood
- Distribution of electricity Eastwood
- Non-scheduled passenger air transport Margate
- Post-harvest crop activities Wragby
- Undifferentiated goods-producing activities of private households for own use Weymouth
- Manufacture of workwear Swindon
- Activities of production holding companies Neston
- Manufacture of musical instruments Maidstone
- Manufacture of railway locomotives and rolling stock Nelson
- Cold drawing of bars Tow Law
- Renting and leasing of agricultural machinery and equipment Wymondham
Equity Release LTV – cambridge building society mortgage
- 50% monthly payment equity release Royal London Equity Release
- 50% loan to value interest-only lifetime mortgages Legal and General
- 45% loan to value (LTV) home reversion plans Santander
- 25% loan to value (LTV) lumpsum lifetime mortgages Central Trust
- 40% LTV home reversion plans Foundation Home Loans
- 35% LTV home reversion schemes New Life
- 55% loan to value lifetime mortgage with flexible drawdown cash release Equifinance
- 25% loan to value home reversion plans New Street Mortgages
Downsides of Lifetime Mortgages
Interest-only lifetime mortgages can reduce the value of your estate. Lumpsum lifetime mortgages may impact entitlements to state benefits. You may need to pay a solicitor’s fee and you could have higher rates to pay with some schemes.
Equity Release percentages of your current property value
The older you are and the sicker you are the more money you can release.